Jump to content
    Young Sage
  • Author
  • 3,075 Words
  • 5,638 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Black Star Cross - 37. Sexy Undercover Agents


Black Star Cross



Chapter 37: Sexy Undercover Agents



The test was on Friday. Unfortunately, according to Anthony, we couldn’t get together until Thursday, due to his mom being there or him working. So it was an agonizing two more days before we could do something. The rumors miraculously seemed to be dying down, at least those pertaining to Anthony. Maybe his little plea to Peter actually worked. And while we could come up with a plan to kill Keith (we narrowed it down to stabbing to death or drowning somehow), we couldn’t come up with a way for it to NOT lead back to the two of us (and have us NOT kill the suspicious ones as well). I opted for blowing up the entire school, but Anthony shot that one down as well.



Where would we find that many explosives, dude?” had been his reasoning.



My idea of throwing a bottle of Diet Coke and Mentos into the boiler room was debunked as well. Anthony has no sense of imagination.



But enough about our murderous intent. Anthony got noticeably happier once the rumors started to die down. His friends were talking to him once again. Though I wouldn’t exactly call those people “friends.” It made Anthony happy, though, so I guess I can’t complain too much. The guys at the lunch table were slowly starting to warm up to him again as well.



When Thursday finally rolled around, I was becoming fidgety. I was anxious to see where things would lead to. I already know that Anthony’s fully capable of being sexual with me, so he can’t use that excuse. It’s sad that I’m already thinking of possible excuses he’ll probably make once we’re actually alone. It’s not like he hasn’t done it before. But he is the one who planned this all out...



“Dude, are you ready?” he asked, at the end of school on Thursday.



“Ready as I’ll ever be.”



“Dude, are you...scared?” he asked, concern and amusement both evident in his voice.



“I’m not scared, Anthony,” I replied, sternly. “I’m just...anxious, that’s all.”



“You look like you’re about to pee your pants out of fear.”



“I am not scared!” I said more loudly. “Anyway, I would think that it’d be you who’d be scared. I’m surprised as fuck that you even considered this.”



“Didn’t we already have this conversation?”



“And I still don’t believe it. I won’t until we’re both in that bedroom, naked, and having sex.”



Anthony’s eyes flared open.



“SHHHHHH!!! Shut the fuck up! Do you know how loud you said that? What if someone overheard?”



“Well, according to Keith and Emmy, they probably already figured it out,” I said with a smirk.



“NOT funny, dude!” Anthony spat, giving me the death glare.



Seeing as how this would probably escalate into something that would ruin the mood later on, I stopped there.



“Fine. Can we just go?”



“Yeah, let’s go.”



Avoiding Keith the best we could, we got to Anthony’s car without an incident. However, we noticed something stuck on the driver side door handle. Anthony picked it up. When I saw it, I was a little frightened. It was a condom packet, along with a note. I figured that somebody found us out. Maybe Keith wasn’t so trusting after all.



Anthony just stood there, holding the note in his hands. A look of pure terror was plainly visible on his face. No doubt he was having the same thoughts I was. But it probably affected him more than me. With trembling hands, he opened the note. I glanced a peek at it as well.



‘Hope you guys have fun “studying”! ~Keith’



The color seemed to come back twofold in Anthony’s face.



“I am gonna KILL that motherfucker!!!” he bellowed.



“I ain’t stopping ya,” I replied. Personally, I wanted a piece of Keith too, but I knew how powerful Anthony can get when enraged. There wouldn’t be a piece left of that guy for me by the time Anthony’s through with him.



Anthony opened the door and got in. I assumed that he was leaving, so I quickly sprinted around to the other side and got in, just as Anthony was turning the car on and revving the engine. Is that supposed to be some sort of manly compensation for Keith’s attack on Anthony? It wouldn’t be the first time Anthony’s tried to act manly for no apparent reason. As we were nearing the house, Anthony managed to speak.



“So my mom’s home.”



“So?”



“So...we have to be careful. We can’t be too loud, dude. And I don’t know if I can get away with locking the door.”



“If it’s such an inconvenience, then why didn’t you get us a better day to do this?”



“Like I said, the whole ‘study for test’ thing works out perfectly. However, I had to work Tuesday and yesterday, and anytime after today would be no good, so I had to go with today. She would’ve been home the past two days as well, dude. She’s never stuck at work late when I need her to be.”



We snuck around the corner, hoping not to get caught by his mom. Unfortunately, female intuition strikes again. Before we could even get to the stairs, she found us.



“Shawn! Hello there,” she said cheerfully. It looked like she was in her Stepford mode again. Trying to get rid of her as soon as possible, I went along with it.



“Hello,” I said, trying to look shy.



“Mom, before you interrogate him again, we need to study. The test’s tomorrow,” Anthony reasoned.



“Oh fine. Are you staying for dinner, Shawn?”



“I don’t think so, no,” I replied.



“Well, good luck with the studying!”



She returned to whatever it was that she was doing.



“Upstairs. Now, dude. Before she decided to change her mind,” Anthony instructed.



We scurried up the stairs and into his room in a flash. I hope that in itself wasn’t too suspicious. Anthony followed me into his room and closed the door behind him.



“Did you actually bring the book and study guide with you?” he asked.



“Yeah. I figured that we could use it to keep up the charade, in case your mom decides to check up on us.”



“I was thinking the exact same thing, dude,” he said, as he unpacked the same items from his bookbag. “Just spread them out on the floor. It looks less suspicious than on the bed.”



“Oh, and her walking in on us naked on the bed isn’t going to raise a few eyebrows?” I jabbed.



“Shut up. I never said that this plan was perfect.”



“Have you ever had a plan that was perfect?”



“Yeah, plenty of times. They’ve won championships, too.”



“Yeah I bet.”



Books open and splayed across the floor, papers shuffled among them, we hopped into bed and positioned ourselves.



Of course, hardcore making out would be the first thing to do. As we huddled as tightly as possible, we lip-locked and tried to keep our noise level down to a minimum. That’s not to say that we didn’t make any noise. Even trying to suppress them, groans came out of our mouths, albeit and into the other’s mouth, but we could tell that the other was enjoying it.



Keeping our closeness intact, I reached behind Anthony’s head and tried to pull it further into me. Failing at that, I resolved to just mindlessly rove my hands through his hair. Anthony wasted no time getting his hands underneath my shirt, massaging my stomach and reaching up to my nipples. I tilted my head upward by instinct, moaning softly (though I think my heavy breathing was louder than my moaning), allowing Anthony to break contact and start making his way down my neck.



I couldn’t make the effort to speak, but I wanted to tell him not to give me a hickey. No telling what would happen if somebody saw that. Especially his mom, who would definitely notice, even in her Stepford mode, the sudden emergence of the shameful mark. Luckily, it seems that at the moment, Anthony has some control over himself, and is going easy on my neck. Hopefully he can STAY in control. God, I feel like a vampire victim.



When his mouth reached the hem of my shirt, and there was no other place for it to go, Anthony got fed up with it and removed my shirt from my body. He did it with a natural grace, like he had taken off other people’s clothing all his life. Actually, the shirt lifted off MY body so easily that one would think I was used to having my clothes ripped off me. The moment the shirt was off, Anthony resumed his trek down my chest.



Feeling that this was unfair, I motioned with my hands that I wanted his shirt off as well. He paid no attention. His mind seemed to be on one goal now. Guys really are simple-minded creatures. Not that I’m not guilty of having the same mind set. Realizing that I was slowly losing my power over him and myself, I lifted Anthony’s head from my chest (much to my body’s chagrin), and again attempted to lift his shirt off him. Looking confused as to why I would possibly stop what he was doing, it took a couple of seconds, and a quick smack of his sides, to get him to realize what I was implying. I saw the lightbulb go off in his head before he lifted his arms for the shirt to come off. Anthony was proving once again that his IQ is about the same as that of a dog’s.



I wanted to just get naked right then and there, and went for his jeans, but he must’ve had other ideas in mind. He once again lay on top of me, went back to work on my skin, and kinda crushed my idea of taking his pants off. I could unbutton them, which I did, but sliding them off would prove to be a hassle. How am I...



Oh! I remember that feeling! I bucked up sharply, a hitch in my breath. Anthony was paying attention to my nipples again. I never would’ve thought that I’d be a nipple guy. I never paid any attention to them before. Maybe that’s why they’re so sensitive?



“Fuck!” I yelped.



Fuck! Did he honestly expect me to be quiet when he sucks on them like that? I must’ve frightened him, because he’s paying less attention to them now. Maybe I was too loud.



“Do that again,” I huffed. “I like it when you do that.”



“No kidding,” he replied. “You nearly raised the dead with that shout.”



“I’m sorry! I couldn’t help it. It’s not like every day I get them sucked off.”



“I just figured that if a girl likes having it done to them, then a gay guy would too.”



“You don’t.”



“I’m different; I’m special.”



“Oh sure you are,” I said sarcastically.



He took a quick swipe at my right nipple with his tongue.



“Watch what you say. Or I might stop doing this,” he said with a mischievous grin.



What to do? Bend to his whims and get my nipples pleasured like no other, or establish my independence and give him a nice “fuck you!”? I cocked an eyebrow.



“Fuck you. Get back to milking me where it counts,” matching his grin with my own.



He raised his eyebrows in surprise.



“Oh? Somebody wants to explore the more painful side of sex, did I hear?”



“You’re losing your erection,” I was quick to point out.



“You too,” he countered.



“Well then, let’s stop talking and start getting back to making out.”



Without further word, Anthony went back to kissing me. But that was not to last. Before I could even get back into it, Anthony went back down to my chest. Actually, it was lower. He darted his tongue in my bellybutton, bringing about a tingling sensation. I didn’t know what to call it. It felt weird. Not really disgusting, but not really erotic either. I wonder if it’s some hidden kink that Anthony has. Besides the BDSM thing, of course.



“Is this doing anything for you, Anthony? Because if not, just go lower.”



He pinched my ass. He pinched my ass! Who the hell does he think he is?!



“Okay, let’s see you do any better then,” he said, getting up off me. He promptly lay down next to me, closed his eyes, waiting for me to service him like a servant. Well fuck him!



I crawled over on top of Anthony, but after I came to where I should stop, I kept going. Good, it doesn’t seem like he noticed. I kept going until my nuts in my jeans were directly over his mouth. Only then did he seem to notice the sudden lack of sunlight hitting his face. He opened his eyes just as I was starting to lower myself onto him.



“Whoa! Fuck! Get off me!” he yelled, trying to push me off of him. Silly Anthony. How soon you forget that I am many times smarter than you. I had already predicted this move and used my arms and weight to pin down his arms. This did not amuse him.



“Get the fuck off me! I’m not doing this shit! Get off!” he yelled some more, thrashing around like a caught shark.



“Aren’t you the one that said that we had to keep quiet, or else your mom would hear?” I said, smugly.



His eyes widened. He seemed to be considering his options as of now.



“Fuck that. I’d rather her come in here to find you raping me than to let you do it without consequence.”



“Ah, but I question that,” I said, quickly removing myself from him (and a safe distance away from his reach). “I think you’d rather let as few people know as possible. So you wouldn’t tell anybody, except maybe Keith. He’d grill you good until you confessed.”



“Yeah, and then he’d beat your ass until you’d need a walking ramp just to go to school.”



He had me cornered there.



“But it’d be worth it. I’d finally teabagged you, the great Anthony Heinmann!”



“Fucker!” he shouted, tackling me, causing both of us to fall to the floor. He didn’t relinquish his hold on me.



“You think you could teabag me? I’ll fuck you so hard that you’ll be able to pass a watermelon through your ass.”



I smirked. “Yeah right. Chances are you could ‘fuck me so hard’ and I still wouldn’t be able to fit a pencil in it afterwards.”



Despite the burn, he looks amused.



“Oh? It looks like someone’s asking to be my bitch for the rest of the night.”



“Dream on, fucker,” I retaliated, trying, but failing, to get out of his grasp.



“Yeah, let’s see you think your way out of this one,” he exclaimed with, what looked like, glee. It was a terrifying expression to see on his face. Only one thing I can do now. I leaned up and briefly kissed him. I almost laughed at the stupefied expression on his face. This only lasted a few seconds though, as he was quick to dive back down to my mouth as well. He rolled us over, so that I was on top. He actually rolled us over on top of our papers. Neither of us minded.



Deciding to take things further, I started kissing downwards. I remember us doing something like this in the past. I hope this time around it ends more happily. Namely, in an orgasmic (literally) finish. Anthony did not seem to mind the sudden change in pace.



I licked at his nipples, trying to elicit the same responses out of Anthony that he was getting out of me, but to no avail. I can’t understand why he doesn’t feel the same way about having his nipples paid attention to that I feel. Realizing that it was going nowhere fast, I sped things up by licking lower. I got to the point where Anthony was, wincing as I drove the tip of my tongue into his naval. I expected there to be a mountain full of lint in there, but it was surprisingly clean. Maybe he takes good care of it in the shower?



“That doing anything for ya?” I asked, looking up at him.



“It feels weird. Kind of like an annoying, tickling feeling. Is it supposed to be erotic?”



“I think so. At least, that’s what I always thought. Guys and girls are supposed to have their ‘erogenous zones’ here and there, and I thought the bellybutton would be the perfect place for one of those.”



“So that just makes us more like freaks?”



“We ain’t freaks, Anthony. Honestly, we could be so much worse. We could be transvestites.”



“Ew. Yeah, you’re right. But this comes pretty close.”



“At least you’re with someone who’s mature and acts pretty masculine, instead of someone like Peter.”



“Mature? You? I’d say your at most as mature as Erik, if not lower.”



“Do you want to be blown or not?”



There was a silence. I had said that without thinking it. Anthony seemed to be deliberating in his head whether to go through with it or not. I was deliberating as to whether to go through with it or not. This was a big decision for the both of us. Even bigger than when we jerked each other off a few days ago. Would he go through with it? Would I go through with it?



At around the same time that I came to my answer, Anthony seemed to come to his as well.



“Um...”

As original creator, I own rights to these characters and this story. Any actual products in the story I do not own, and belong to whomever actually owns them. Replication of this story is prohibited. Any characters resembling real people, living or not, is coincidental. No copyright infringement is intended. This story is rated M for mature themes, so if you are not allowed (or do not wish) to see such material, then please go back now. You have been warned.
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..