Jump to content
    Young Sage
  • Author
  • 3,355 Words
  • 6,655 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Black Star Cross - 39. Extended Recess


Black Star Cross



Chapter 39: Extended Recess



Anthony tried to slip off my jeans, but was having some trouble. I wiggled my way out of them, leaving me completely in the nude, like Anthony. I wasn’t completely hard yet, but I knew that I would get there soon enough. Interestingly enough, the previous blow job that I gave Anthony must’ve made him sweat furiously, because his head was really damp, and his unique scent was strong in his hair.



Anthony rolled us over so that he was on top. I put my hands on the back of his head, keeping his face down at my neck. Slowly but surely, he started going further south. It did not take long for him to reacquaint himself with my nipples. A quick thrust was enough for him to get that I was enjoying what he was doing. Though I’m sure that, in his mind, he was trying to get some milk out of me. ‘Unfortunately, Anthony, that’s not going to happen.’ He went down some more, once again trying to get a rouse out of me by attacking my naval. And once again, it didn’t work. At least this time it didn’t take as long for him to realize that.



But now he was noticeably slowing down. There wasn’t much left of my body that he hadn’t already covered before. He was entering new territory. And it’s not like he can just slowly get used to it by getting up close and personal with a pair of boxers or briefs that I’d happen to be wearing, like I did with him, since I wasn’t wearing any.



He looked up at me, an understandable mixture of confusion, fear, and anxiety spread across his face. The poor dude...I mean, guy, probably was scared shitless about going any further. I bet he’s looking for any possible way to get out of doing this. Well, it’s not like I’m going to force him into doing this. That would just be rape. But it’s not like I’m going to tell him that. I want my sexual release too, dammit.



“Hey, dude, it’s okay,” I said softly, speaking to him as if he were an injured child. I smiled when I saw the edge of his lips curl up in a failed attempt to not smile at me using the word “dude.” “It’s not that bad. I already did it. I didn’t die, or turn rampantly gay, did I?”



“No...” he said, hesitantly.



“Just take it slow. I have all day. I promise not to ram my dick down your esophagus like SOMEBODY ELSE did to me,” I stressed, clearly showing my residue irritation.



“Dude, I’m sorry!” he said. “How was I supposed to know that it’d feel that good? You can’t fault me on that, dude!”



“I know, Anthony,” I said, still a bit irritated.



He paused for a few seconds.



“You’re not really gonna ram it down my throat, are you?” he asked, innocently enough.



I sighed. “No, Anthony. I figure if I did that, you wouldn’t come near me ever again, and I’d be a somewhat virgin until I’m old and decrepit.”



He seemed to breathe a sigh of relief. And I really meant those words. I wouldn’t be THAT cruel towards him. Maybe.



He looked downward. It seemed like he didn’t know where to start.



“Maybe you should start with the balls, like I did,” I suggested.



He didn’t say anything back. He did, however, bring his face down to where my nuts were. I didn’t notice anything happening, but suddenly his eyes grew wide and he took a deep breath in. Though I could only see the corner of the left side of his mouth, I could tell that his mouth parted, then closed, like it was an unwilling act. Slowly, it opened again.



I could feel his tongue on my hairs before it reached my sac. I automatically clenched, not used to feeling something else down there. I suddenly developed the fear of Anthony inflicting horrible pain unto my precious ones. That just made me more uncomfortable when Anthony took a tentative lick at one of my nuts. I swear I was heating up. Did somebody turn the furnace on? I heard Anthony take another whiff of my scent and breathe a warm breeze onto my balls. It made me feel better, somehow.



He licked them again, this time both of them. It tickled a little bit. I wasn’t expecting it to feel like this. I don’t really know how to describe it. Then he took one of them into his mouth.



“Ah!” I silently yelped.



What a feeling! It was really warm inside Anthony’s mouth. He didn’t clamp down on it, making it hurt. Instead he simply enveloped it in an area of humidity. He played with it with his tongue a little, like he was still experimenting with the idea, before releasing it and taking the other ball into his mouth. The feeling replayed itself, along with my verbal acknowledgment of how good it felt.



“Mmmm...smells good,” I heard him mumble. I don’t know if it was directed at me or himself.



“Hey,” I said. “You’re forgetting that there’s stuff on top of those guys as well. Don’t forget about Shawn Jr.”



“‘Shawn Jr.’?” he said. “You actually named your dick?”



“Well...um...” I replied, totally flustered. “Whatever. Just get to sucking it already. You’ll give me blue balls.”



He smiled and shook his head. Damn him. I’ll just have to kill him once we’re done with taking out Keith. I don’t mind necrophilia if it’s with a hot corpse. And once the decaying starts to settle in, I can always go out and kill another dumb jock for a replacement. You know what, this is a BAD time to be thinking about such things.



His breathing on my shaft brought me out of my reverie. I involuntarily twitched Shawn Jr. and thrust up a little. I don’t care what Anthony says. There’s nothing wrong with naming your dick. A lot of guys do it. I think. I’m pretty sure of it.



His experimental lick of the tip of my cock brought me out of THAT reverie. I gotta stop having those, especially during sex. By now I was starting to make grunting noises. No comprehendible words, just guttural sounds. He licked around the head, resulting in even louder sounds coming from me, and even less control on my part in keeping control over my body.



“Ah...ah...oh...”



“Yeah, like that, don’t ya?” he said, confidence in his voice.



“Ya think?” I said, between breaths. “If you don’t hurry it up there, I may just spew all over your face. Let’s see you try to lick THAT off.”



He just smiled back at me, not issuing a reply to my comment.



“Asshole.”



Oh. Maybe one little reply.



“It doesn’t taste so bad,” he said.



“I’m assuming you’re talking about the pre-cum. It isn’t supposed to be as strong as the actual semen.”



“Dude, don’t talk in your fancy talk. Just call it ‘cum’ like everyone else does.”



“I’ll call it that when I see it in your mouth,” I challenged.



Anthony chuckled a little before setting his sights back on Shawn Jr. His smile gradually disappeared as, I’m sure, he was starting to realize what he was about to do. He gave it a few more licks before biting the bullet and taking the head into the mouth. He immediately began to suck, like my seminal fluids would come out like pop through a straw.



“Um, Anthony?” I said. “It doesn’t work like that.”



He didn’t say anything, but he at least stopped. He seemed to be blushing, too. He didn’t take his mouth off of me, though.



“Just...try to get a little more into your mouth. Slowly.”



He tried to do just that, although immediately I noticed that there was another problem to be addressed.



“Watch the teeth! Watch the teeth!” I repeated, hoping that it makes it through his thick skull in time. No need for a shredded salami. Actually, Anthony should NOT be thinking of my penis in the context of a food product to begin with. He quickly tried to rectify the problem, but seemed to be having some issues.



“Try covering them with your lips. I heard that that’s supposed to help.”



“From who?” he said sarcastically, though it was funny because he was saying it with my cock still in his mouth as well.



I started laughing uproariously. I had tears coming down my face. Anthony didn’t laugh. He pulled out and fixed a serious stare at me, which wasn’t having any affect, of course.



“And what’s so damn funny, fucker?” he demanded.



“It’s just,” I said, trying to get words out between gasps for air. “You saying that...while still having my dick in your mouth...freaking hilarious.”



He didn’t join me in laughing.



“I don’t see what’s so funny. At this rate, you WILL be a virgin ‘til the day you die. I wouldn’t be surprised if you don’t get any in your next life either. And it’s not because you’ll be a nun either.”



I was still laughing. “Haha. Very funny. Man, chill out. It’s not like I was laughing at your inability to provide pleasure to another human being. I COULD’VE been laughing at your inability to provide pleasure to another human being, but I wasn’t. So I was being nice.”



“Dude, shut the fuck up. I don’t want to hear it. You can wank yourself off.”



“Hey, wait a second. I totally went down on you. And for the first time, might I add. I should get something for it.”



“Dude, you laughed at me. During sex.”



“I said I wasn’t laughing because of your performance!”



“Well I don’t believe that, dude.”



I sighed, feeling the urge to kill rising again. Instead, I reached behind him and brought his face to mine and kissed him. I rapidly parted his lips and stuck my tongue inside, tasting both him and myself at the same time. It was a weird taste, yet strangely erotic at the same time. Anthony started doing the same to my mouth. After a few seconds, we broke apart.



“Do you believe me now?” I said, trying my best to raise one eyebrow.



“Not really, but that was still hot,” he said, smiling.



“Well do you mind finishing me off here? I don’t know how much time we have left, and I honestly think you might like the end result, even if only mentally.”



“Oh? Not going to make a ‘dumb jock’ joke?”



“Not right at this moment, no,” I said, smiling sweetly.



“You little fucker,” he growled before tackling me back on my back, frenching me a little bit, before going directly down to my crotch and taking about half the length in all at once, teeth concealed and all.



“Fuck,” I sighed, warmth and pleasure sweeping through my body once again.



He started to bob up and down, seemingly getting the hang of it. Or at least knowing what he’s supposed to be doing. I really wished that one of us had a computer so that I could show him some gay porn so that he would know how it looks like. He was slowly gaining some ground as well. I think within the next minute, he had gathered another full inch into his mouth. He didn’t have it all in, but that didn’t matter at the moment. What did matter was the fact that he was driving me really close to the edge.



“Ah...uh...mmphf...ah...Anthony...mmm...you’re...I’m...gonna...oh...”



Whether he got what I was trying to say or not is up for debate. Whether he did a good job at bringing me to orgasm or not is a no-brainer. With one final yelp, and a quick, small thrust up, I came into his mouth.



After the first wave went in, Anthony, clearly shocked, brought his mouth all the way out, just in time for the second wave to hit his nose. He backed away about a foot or so, staring at my dick, watching it expel a few more strands of my baby batter. I watched his nose as my semen slowly starting making its way downward. Why did I think that that was incredibly erotic?



Anthony started coughing. It quickly became more violent. I quickly gave him the glass of water that he gave me earlier. Luckily, it still had some water left in it. He drank it down in earnest. Once he had managed to down that, he started breathing heavily. He started sweating more. It worried me that I was able to TELL that.



“Dude,” he said, weakly, quietly. “I just...ate your cum.”



He continued to breathe heavily for about a minute before continuing.



“I just...ate your cum, dude! I ate it! What does that make me?! I wasn’t supposed to do that! That wasn’t supposed to happen! You were supposed to warn me of that shit! I didn’t ask for that to happen!”



“Anthony, calm down...”



“No! Shut it! I don’t want to hear your petty excuses.”



“Anthony, calm the fuck down!” I said, raising my voice a little. “What I have to say isn’t some ‘petty excuses’ and you ARE going to listen to them, even if I have to beat the crap out of you, again, in order for you to do so!”



Anthony seemed stunned. I don’t think he was ready for a harsh backlash from me like that, especially from being cut off so early from one of his mood swing tirades.



“Look, I didn’t know when I was about to cum. No guy really does. Or, at least, if they do, they don’t have much control over their mental functions to be able to warn the person about it. And if I recall correctly, you did the same thing to me.



Now look, you ate my cum. I didn’t see it in your mouth, but I’m calling it that anyways. You ate it; yes, that’s a fact. And look at you. Besides your typical bipolar mood swings, you’re still Anthony. You haven’t devolved into some pink-loving, limp-wristed, glitter enthusiastic, dance crazed, lisp-speaking fag. You still have your muscles, and I’m sure you still have all that useless information on professional football strategies in your head. Now tell me, seriously, do you feel any different?”



He took a moment to think about it. He lowered his head.



“I don’t know. I mean, I just gave a guy a blowjob, for fuck’s sake. If that doesn’t make me different, then I don’t know what does.”



“Anthony, don’t you know that guys our age, usually younger actually, experiment with other guys?”



“And how do you know that?”



“Well, I actually paid attention in Health class.”



“Dude, nobody pays attention in that class. It’s an easy A, and that’s about it.”



“Well, it’s where I learned it.”



“Still...”



I sighed loudly. “Anthony, can’t you just stop thinking about it for awhile? I’m exhausted, I’m sure you’re exhausted. Let’s just get back on your bed, and rest for a few minutes. Give us both time to recuperate.”



“Fine. But I’m totally setting the alarm. I don’t want us falling asleep and having my mom find us naked in bed together.”



We crawled into bed together, Anthony set the alarm on his clock, and we huddled close to each other, facing each other. I leaned in and kissed him, trying to taste myself on his lips. He returned the kiss, but didn’t part his lips. Then I leaned upwards and licked the drying cum off of his nose.



“Thanks,” he said, though I couldn’t tell if it was sarcastic or not.



“You’re welcome,” I replied back, trying to match my tone with his. I soon drifted off to sleep.



Fifteen minutes later, the alarm went off. Anthony reached over me to try to turn the thing off, but his arm wouldn’t reach. I turned the alarm off instead. I then turned back over and tried to fall back asleep, but Anthony was already getting out of bed and putting on his clothes.



“Dude, come on. Get up. You’ve had your rest. Put some clothes on before my mom comes up here.”



I grumbled. “But it’s so warm and snug in here. I don’t wanna come out.”



He grinned. “I don’t think you have much of a choice but to come out. I want you to come out. Knowing my mom, she will want you to come out. Your mom probably wants you to come out. Keith...”



“I get it. I get it already,” I said, trying hard to ignore Anthony’s laughter as I crawled out of his bed and put back on my clothes.



“So the dumb jock can make a joke, huh?” I asked.



“He ain’t so dumb if that joke can put you in your place,” he countered.



“Yeah yeah, shut up,” I replied, now fully dressed.



I made my way towards him and, practically nonchalantly, kissed him. He reciprocated the kiss, placing his arms over my shoulders started rocking us side to side slowly.



“I think our study session’s done now,” he said.



“Yeah. Wouldn’t mind having another one when the next test comes up, though,” I suggested.



He smirked. “Well, I’ll see what I can do about that. C’mon. Let’s go downstairs and see my mom before she gets anymore suspicious.”



We gathered our stuff and headed downstairs. Anthony’s mom greeted us.



“So how was the study session?” she inquired.



“It was good. I think we’ll be well-prepared for tomorrow,” Anthony said.



“Quite honestly though, we were just goofing off for the past fifteen minutes or so,” I added.



“Oh, well, it’s good to see Anthony interacting one-on-one with someone other than Keith for once.”



“Mom, you make it sound like I never go out with anybody other than Keith.”



“I’m just saying that it’s nice to do some close male-bonding that you just can’t do when you’re playing against five other guys on the basketball court. Remember your father’s old friend Leo...”



“Mom! Can I at least take Shawn home before you start assaulting me with stuff from the past? He does need to be home by a certain time.”



“Oh fine then. Young teenagers need their sleep and all. It was nice seeing you again, Shawn.”



“You too, Mrs. Heinmann.”



Anthony rushed me out of there quickly. Strangely, the ride home was quiet. I guess we were each thinking (again) about what just transpired. I sure hope that this doesn’t happen EVERY time we do something sexual. He pulled up to my driveway.



“Well, I guess I’ll see you tomorrow,” he said.



“Yeah. See you before class.”



Not really knowing what else to say, we both stayed there for a second or two before I got out of the car and went in to my home.



I heard my mom talking on the phone. I assumed that Kim, nowhere to be seen, was upstairs in her room. I suddenly picked up the word “Shawn” coming from the kitchen, where my mom was talking. I was instantly curious, of course, and sneaked closer towards the kitchen to eavesdrop on the conversation. Just what does my mom have to say about me exactly?

As original creator, I own rights to these characters and this story. Any actual products in the story I do not own, and belong to whomever actually owns them. Replication of this story is prohibited. Any characters resembling real people, living or not, is coincidental. No copyright infringement is intended. This story is rated M for mature themes, so if you are not allowed (or do not wish) to see such material, then please go back now. You have been warned.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..