Jump to content
    Young Sage
  • Author
  • 2,615 Words
  • 5,008 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Black Star Cross - 32. Stealth


Black Star Cross



Chapter 32: Stealth



I was trying to calm Anthony down. Patting his back as he choked on that cookie didn’t seem to be doing much.



“Anthony, dear! Are you alright?” asked Emmy.



Tears were coming from his eyes. Although, I don’t think it was from what Emmy had said. More like the lack of oxygen getting through to him. Eventually, he regained his breath.



“Au-Aunt Emmy.” he gasped, coughing to clear his throat. “What did you mean by ‘our relationship?’”



“Well I just meant that I thought there might be trouble in paradise, that’s all. Do you teens still use that phrase?”



“Aunt Emmy! What makes you think that we have a relationship going on?! We’re two guys here!”



Now why didn’t he try to use that excuse on Keith? Was he implying that Keith was smarter than Emmy?



“Oh come now, Anthony. Don’t be so childish. I may be old, but even I know about two guys, or girls, loving each other like a man and a woman do. You two have been inseparable ever since you both started rooming together in the spare bedroom. And what with the loud conversations you two have had in this house that’s enough to wake the dead...”



Both Anthony and I blushed. I hadn’t known that we had been THAT loud. Though it does seem to make sense. What conversations was she talking about anyways? Anthony put his head in his hands, his hands running through his hair.



“Aunt Emmy, what conversations?” he asked.



“Those constant bickerings that you two seem to always have. Honestly, I can’t seem to find any reason why you two are still together. You two argue more than most married couples.”



There were a few moments of silence. I didn’t know how to handle the situation. This is very different from Keith. And even with Keith, we had no time to say anything to him because of the bell.



“So...you’re not angry with me?” Anthony asked, eyes pleading and voice completely innocent.



“Oh honey, why would I be mad at something like that? I pretty much figured it out last month. If I was upset or anything, I would’ve let you know. You know that. I’m just happy that you found somebody that makes you happy. And I just want you two to be safe, that’s all.”



His face got noticeably more relaxed. Hopefully, all this will help improve his own self-image as well. Hopefully.



“Thanks, Aunt Emmy. And just so you know, I don’t act like any of that still.”



Did he really need to say that? Regardless, Emmy laughed.



“I know, dear. I know. You don’t need to prove your masculinity here,” She then turned to me. “So what do you think of all this, Shawn?”



I was caught off-guard. I was used to just being in the background that somebody giving me attention startled me a bit.



“Um...I guess it’s all good, I guess. I mean, I’m fine with you knowing about us and all.”



I really didn’t know what to say.



Emmy just looked at me for a bit before deciding to let it go.



“So what does bring you two here then?”



We proceeded to tell her about the happenings at school recently. Actually, Anthony told most of it, seeing as he was the one involved the most. He also conveniently left out some of the details of the scene, like the specifics of what the rumors were. Basically, all he said was that people were talking about him being with another guy. So we really didn’t say much about the happenings at school recently at all. Anthony gave me the evil eye when I proceeded to talk about Keith questioning us. Apparently, that wasn’t something we should be talking about. But then again, screw him.



“Well, it looks like you boys have a lot on your palette. High school can be a treacherous place for the youth. Why, back in my day...”



“Aunt Emmy...” Anthony whined.



“Oh, let me reminisce!” she replied back. “Anyways, if I know anything about high school gossip, it will blow away in a few days, or whenever the next hot gossip rolls around.”



“That’s the thing, Aunt Emmy. It only seems to be getting worse as the days go on. The guys won’t sit next to me anymore. And I think that this gay kid is fueling the rumors.”



“And for Mr. Popularity here, he needs all the friends he can get,” I added.



“Shut up! This ain’t happening to you! You don’t know what it feels like to have your friends abandon you for something that’s not true!” he shot back.



“You still have Keith! And you’ve still got me! You might even still have Liz, Brett, and Wes! Do you even hang out with those other guys?!” I challenged.



“All the fucking time! I said this before and I can’t believe I’m saying it again. Just because you don’t have any friends and like to wallow in your own self-pity, doesn’t mean that everybody else has to live like that too!”



“You fucking bastard...” I growled.



“Stop it, you two!” Emmy interjected. “This is what I’m talking about. It’s hard NOT to know about you two, with all these loud conversations you keep having.”



‘Loud conversations’? Just call them what they are: arguments about to turn into fist-fights. Yeah, we’re a real stable couple. Nonetheless, her interruption managed to calm us down a little.



“You don’t know what it’s like,” Anthony reiterated, barely above a whisper.



“Then why don’t you just fucking tell me.”



The phone rang. Emmy went up to get it while Anthony and I just stared at each other, waiting for the next move.



“Hello?” she said, then a moment of silence. “Yes. Oh my. Is he okay now? I see. Well, I’ll be right over. Yes. Thank you. Goodbye.”



She hung up and walked back to us.



“Erik just threw up in class. His teacher said that it might be a fever. I’ve got to go over there and pick him up,” she said. She started getting her things together. “I’ve got a pot roast in the oven that I’ve been cooking all day. I don’t want it to be ruined now. Can I get you two to stay here and take it out when it’s ready? It’ll be another twenty minutes, and it’ll take more than that for me to get to Erik’s school, pick him up, and drive him back here.”



She was already ready to go. Anthony looked slightly confused, so I quickly spoke up.



“Yeah, no problem.”



“Good. I’m trusting you two NOT to kill each other before I get back.”



“We’ll try.”



“Thank you so much. I appreciate it. I’m off now. See you two when I get back.”



“Bye.”



She walked out the door. I turned back around to Anthony. He turned back to me.



“So, what are we going to do now?” he asked.



“I don’t know. Have sex?” I said, with a serious face.



Anthony caught on, though. “Um, no, dude. Not happening.”



“What’s the point of being in a relationship with somebody if there’s no sex?” I continued.



“That sounds like the exact opposite of what you’d say. I thought you wanted me for my superior intellect.”



I busted out laughing. Anthony looked hurt, but soon joined in the laughter.



“Dude, I’m not THAT stupid,” he said, between laughs. “Stop thinking that I’m as dumb as a brick.”



“I don’t know. A brick sounds about right. With its stoic facial expressions, stubbornness to change, one-track way of thinking, I think you two are more alike that you might think,” I joked.



Anthony’s face turned more serious.



“Seriously dude. I may not be as smart as you, but it still hurts when you refuse to believe that I have more brain cells than a potato.”



I could tell that he was being serious right now. Maybe I was going a little overboard with the “dumb jock” comments.



“Fine, okay. I’ll try to cut back on remarking how your ‘superior intellect’ to me is highly improbable,” I said in my most sincerest voice.



“That didn’t sound too promising, but I’ll accept it. I know you mean it.”



We smiled at each other. Anthony turned his gaze away after a few seconds, probably uncomfortable still with all this.



“Why don’t we go back to my room upstairs?” I asked.



“It’s not your room, but okay. The bed’s comfy anyways.”



I led the way up to my room. As far as I see it, I lived there for over a month, so it’s my room. The room looked barren since all my stuff was removed. The bed was still there though. I jumped on top of it. Anthony walked towards it. He had a grin on his face.



“What?” I asked.



“Nothing. It’s just that you can be so childish sometimes.”



“I like to maintain my youth,” I stated.



He crawled on the bed.



“So you like thinking like a nine-year-old?”



I threw a pillow at him.



“No, you asshole. At least I don’t have sports and beer in my head 24/7.”



“I don’t think about them ALL the time. You know, if you thought about guy things more often, we might get along better.”



“If you didn’t think about them so much, I might not make fun of you because of it as often.”



“Dick,” he said, before he started grabbing at my sides, tickling me mercilessly.



“No!” I said, struggling from laughter, trying to defend myself from him, and failing miserably.



“Admit it. Admit that I’m right, dude,” he said, laughing as well.



“Never!”



“Have it your way then.”



He maneuvered himself on top of me, pinning me down to the bed, took off my shoes and socks, and started tickling my feet.



“Stop! Stop that! I swear I’ll pee on you!” When nothing else was working, I tried a different approach. “At least I get a nice view of your hot, hairy ass.”



That stopped him. He leapt off me like he sat on tacks.



“Dude, that’s totally not fair. You don’t get to have sneak peeks.”



“They wouldn’t be sneak peeks if you’d just take your clothes off already. Or do you want me to even the score? I’ll take mine off if you take yours off.”



And he actually hesitated for a second. Like he was considering it. Actually, it was more than a second. He seemed to be really debating about whether or not to accept my proposal.



“Anthony, you don’t have to take your clothes off. I mean, we haven’t even gone out on one date yet. The cemetery SO does not count.”



He smiled again and crept back into bed, kicking his own shoes and socks off in the process. I think he was becoming more at ease with smiling around me. He seemed to be doing it more frequently now than before.



“C’mon,” I said, pulling the covers back. “We can at least do some serious cuddling before the timer in the kitchen goes off.”



I tucked myself in, pleased to see Anthony doing the same. I made my way towards the middle of the bed, Anthony following suit, and draped an arm over his side. He must’ve been thinking that I wanted to spoon instead, since he looked surprised that I was still facing him. That moment passed, and he smiled again and placed an arm over my side as well. We brought each other closer together. I leaned over and placed a kiss on his lips. He returned the kiss. AND squeezed my arm! I returned the squeeze, but then he draped his leg over me. And he was deepening the kiss! I wasn’t about to complain. We scooted further into each other. I used my free hand to stroke his hair. Is it weird for me to notice the faint taste of Emmy’s cookies in his mouth? Finally, the curiosity got the better of me and I pulled off him.



“Hey, why the sudden change?” I asked, still panting from the AWESOME make-out session we just had.



“You said it yourself. ‘What’s the point of being in a relationship with somebody if there’s no sex?’”



“And you said that it was the opposite of what I’d normally say.”



“Still. I’m horny, I can tell you’re horny, and I don’t know about you, but I want some already!” he said, kissing behind my ear. “Besides, we’re in a relationship, aren’t we? That’s what you’ve been telling me for the past several days now.”



“Mmmm...yeah,” I moaned. We can always date later, right? But sex is here and now. We’ll still date afterwards, right?



I didn’t get much time to think about it. Anthony went back to kissing me again, rubbing my arms, working his way down to the bottom of my shirt. I lifted my arms up as he slid my shirt off me, and I mirrored the action with him. Though the blankets were obscuring my view, I could feel Anthony start fumbling with the button on my pants. Once he succeeded in unfastening them, I lifted my hips so that he could take them off. I returned my lips to his as I quickly unbuttoned his pants and slid them off as well. With how quickly I did it, one would think that I’m an expert at this.



We broke our kiss, looking into each other’s eyes. I smiled. He smiled. I rolled on top of him and continued the kiss. I grinded into him, feeling his hard-on through his boxers with my own. Oh wait.



Too late. Anthony put his hands on my ass, then quickly let go, like they’d touched fire. We both must’ve forgotten. I don’t wear undergarments anymore. Damn, all that time living with Emmy must finally be taking its toll on us. Anthony looked at me questionably. I grinded into him again, which was enough of an answer for him to place his hands back on my bare bottom. I tugged at his own boxers, while he started rubbing light circles on my butt.



Anthony got the message, lifted himself up, which must’ve taken some strength to do, considering that I was on top of him as well, and I pulled the boxers down to his knees. He rested on the bed again, bending his knees for me to finish the job. To which I was more than happy to do. Crawling back down to him, I tried to envelop as much of his body as I could, which included having our cocks rub against each other. I heard Anthony take a sharp intake of breath. I rested myself on my elbows, to see his strained face better. This is probably the first time he’s been naked with someone before.



Here we are. Two guys in bed together. Completely naked. Moments away from pure sexual bliss. And both of us complete virgins (at least, to gay sex). Oh, the things I’m going to do to him.

Next chapter: "Of Sex and Pot Roast". Shawn and Anthony have sex with a pot roast.
As original creator, I own rights to these characters and this story. Any actual products in the story I do not own, and belong to whomever actually owns them. Replication of this story is prohibited. Any characters resembling real people, living or not, is coincidental. No copyright infringement is intended. This story is rated M for mature themes, so if you are not allowed (or do not wish) to see such material, then please go back now. You have been warned.
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..