Jump to content
    Young Sage
  • Author
  • 3,492 Words
  • 5,765 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Black Star Cross - 50. The Plunge

Hello, world! Sick Sage here, hoping that by posting this chapter, I'll transfer my sickness onto all of you! I think I overused Anthony's "dude" tic this time around. I'm just gonna chalk it up to charged emotions, and so should you.


Chapter 50: The Plunge



“Dude, guess what?” Anthony said excitedly.



We were in the lunchroom. It was now a week before graduation. Finals were next week. Anthony had just bought his food and came over to sit next to me. I don’t know what he could be so excited about. I was too busy stressing over exams.



“What?” I plainly asked. It was almost “cute” to see him this excited.



“Dude, my mom’s working double shift tomorrow!” he explained. Tomorrow would be Saturday.



“Isn’t that kind of mean, being all excited about your mom working her ass off twice as hard, getting no break out of it, just to be able to support you and your jockish ways?” I rambled, intentionally avoiding what I knew Anthony was getting at.



“Yeah, haha dude. Don’t you know what this means?”



“Another get together, I assume?”



“Totally, dude!”



“Well, I’ll have to run it past my mom, but she’s always said ‘yes’ in the past. So I don’t think I’ll have any problems with that.”



“Cool, dude. I can’t wait!” he said, before going off and joining his football buddies at another table. I munched my peanut butter and jelly sandwich with anticipation.



~~~



As expected, Mom had no qualms with me spending the day at Anthony’s, so long as there was an adult with us at all times. I, of course, lied and said that Anthony’s mom would be there all day. Seriously though, did she not think that two, legally adults now, couldn’t handle themselves alone together for a day? Do ALL adults think that? Because I’m starting to think so.



Anyways, on Saturday, I brought some actual school work with me to Anthony’s, in case I deem it necessary to actually study for those exams next week, or his mom comes home early. Then we have an excuse. I’m sure she’d be glad to see her dumb-as-a-rock son touching a textbook for once in his life. She’d practically adopt me on the spot right then and there. I drove to his house using the spare minivan. That thing needs to take a one-way trip to the junk heap. Anthony opened the door to his house before I even turned off the offending vehicle. He seemed anxious today. Maybe I won’t have to coax him as much into doing stuff later on. Once I entered, he took off my bookbag full of stuff, set it next to the door, and sealed his lips against mine. He was REAL anxious today! Once I managed to be able to breathe again, I had to mention it to him.



“Jeez, Anthony. Did you not jerk off for a week or something?” I said, a slight laugh intertwined in my sentences.



“Nah, dude. I couldn’t last that long,” he answered, then leaned forward and whispered in my ear. “But I haven’t jerked off since Thursday.”



“And a two day grace period makes you extremely horny?” I asked rhetorically.



“Dude, grab your stuff. We’re going to my room.” he ordered, before taking off to the specified destination. Chuckling to myself, I did as I was told.



Anthony was practically bouncing on his bed by the time I made it up there. I decided to tease him by slowly unpacking the stuff in my bookbag, claiming that we needed to set up a “scene” in case his mom should arrive home early. In actuality, I was just purposely tormenting him.



“Dude! Could you unpack any slower? I know what you’re doing,” he said.



“Why yes. I could unpack slower. If you want me to, I’ll do that now,” I fired back.



At this point, I heard him sigh in exasperation and suddenly found myself being picked up and flung onto the bed. Anthony’s body soon joined my own. We both laughed.



“Feeling randy?” I asked.



“Dude, I’m feeling horny today.”



“You’re such a dumb jock. ‘Randy’ and ‘horny’ are the same things.”



“Dude, don’t lecture me when I’m about to have sex.”



“And what am I doing? Not having sex? It takes two to fuck, you know.”



“Not if you have a vibrator.”



What’d he say?



“Really now? Do you HAVE a vibrator, or dildo, lying around somewhere? I’m surprised you know what the things are. Even more surprised that you’d even consider using one.”



“No, dude, I do not have one. And I’m not that stupid. I know how girls get themselves off when they’re single. Liz is talking about using them all the time. Don’t know if she’s telling the truth or not, and really, I don’t want to know.”



“You should go buy one,” I suggested.



“Yeah, dude. I can see how much of it can slide up your ass.”



“Not MY ass, you ass!” I said, spanking his ass.



He tried to swipe my hand away, but to no avail.



“Hey! Stop that! I ain’t no child, dude.”



“No, but you sure act like one sometimes.”



“Look who’s talking, dude.”



At this point in time, I deemed it necessary to start with the making out and such. Anthony did not object.



I helped wet his lips by using my tongue to moisten them; Anthony mimicked my actions. Without really thinking about it, my hands lifted themselves up to the sides of Anthony’s head. I started stroking his ears, apparently. Did he like having his ears stroked? Was he secretly a half-elf? No, male elves aren’t that tall.



Anthony’s hands were placed upon my head. He started mussing with my hair, weaving his fingers this way and that. If I was snobby enough to use hair gel in my hair, then it would’ve been ruined in a matter of seconds. I’d look like Edward Scissorhands.



Anthony weaseling his tongue into my mouth stopped me from having anymore tangent thoughts. Whilst granting him access, I managed to send my own prehensile muscle into combat, invading enemy territory and attacking anything that moved.



I flipped us over so that I was on top of him. He didn’t seem to mind that either. I was starting to think that his whole thinking process turned itself off once we starting lip-locking. This, I didn’t mind at all.



I started snaking my hands underneath his shirt, rubbing his pecs and massaging them; at least, as close to a massage as I could muster. Hell, I don’t know how to give a massage. For all I know, I was just helping his pancreas digest food more easily. But Anthony seemed to like it, based on the moans that he was eliciting into my mouth. His mouth tried to form a smile while still connected to my mouth. It was amusing to see; caused MY mouth to form into a smile.



I felt Anthony start to rub my back from underneath my shirt. This only happened for a moment, then I felt him slowly work his way downwards. Pretty soon, I could feel his fingers try to slip past my pants and roam my butt. This did not seem to take much effort on Anthony’s part. He started kneading my butt cheeks as if he were trying to make bread. I’m sure that to him, my buns are just as tasty as the ones fresh from the oven. His exercising my glutes caused me to start humping his crotch.



“Mmmm...” I heard him moan.



He started tilting his head up slightly, inviting me to his neck. Either that, or he was just that into my humping. Like I said, I’m pretty sure his brain shut down several minutes ago. Either way, I made sure to take full use of the opportunity and started kissing his neck. Anthony would kill me if I left a hickey there, so I couldn’t kiss too hard.



He suddenly tilted his head back down, muzzling his face into my hair. I felt his stomach expand, telling me he was taking in a deep breath. I heard him moan again as he started retaliating to my humping, humping himself to my rhythm. His hands, while still molding my ass, starting pushing down when his hips went up, guiding me as to when to thrust. He continued his deep breathing as I continued kissing his neck.



It eventually got to the point that we both decided to strip each other. Anthony’s hands came out of my pants and started uplifting my shirt. I raised my arms to allow him to complete the task, then started tugging away at his own shirt. He repeated my actions so that we both became shirtless. I then felt one of his hands on the back of my neck, pushing me back down to his neck as he encapsulated it with his head, continuing his deep breathing and humping.



I was getting tired of making out with his throat, so I forced my way out of there and went back to his lips. Anthony responded by quickly placing his tongue back into my mouth whilst digging his one hand into my hair and rubbing my back with the other. I managed to snake my own hands down to his butt, groping them in time to his thrusts.



Anthony flipped us back over again, broke contact with me, and started kissing his way down my neck and onto my chest. By the time he was at my nipples, he had resorted to simply licking me instead. Him sucking on my nipples elicited my usual response of loud groans and prompts for him to do that some more. I locked his head into place with my hands, ensuring that he wouldn’t be going anywhere anytime soon. By now I was frantically bucking against him, desperately wanting to free myself from my pants.



“Anthony...Anthony, wait. Oh God. Uhhh...wait,” I muttered, as I tried to pry him from my chest.



“What? What is it, dude?”



“Get up for a second. I need to get out of these.”



“Hey, let me do it,” he offered.



He went to work unbuttoning my pants, which surprisingly didn’t take him that long, and shucking them from my body. As he was doing that, I went ahead and did the same to his pants, unfastening them and pulling them down to his knees, prompting him to kick his legs until he freed himself from his hindering jeans.



From there, I flipped us over, again. One would think that we would be getting dizzy by now.



“Turn over,” I commanded.



Anthony did as he was told. I held back the urge to say “Good boy.” or “Good jock.” I should’ve, but I didn’t. I pressed myself firmly against him, causing myself to groan accidentally when I felt my erection press against his ass crack. I started licking the back of his neck, slowly making my way downwards, kissing his shoulder blades, tracing my tongue down his spinal cord. I made damn sure that there was not one square inch of that dumb jock’s back that remained unlicked.



During the time I was doing this, my hands moved on their own accord, massaging this area or that on Anthony’s body. Anthony, likewise, was occasionally moaning or groaning into the pillow his head was resting on. I’m sure that if I could see his face right now, his eyes would surely be rolling towards the back of his head, if they weren’t there already.



I did look downward and was somewhat surprised to find my hands gently massaging Anthony’s ass. A flashback went off in my mind, back to the time when both Anthony and I were staying at Emmy’s. The time when Anthony showered and then dried off in my room, exposing his hairy ass to me, flew by in my head. I suddenly craved to see it again. Maybe that’s why my hands are down there. I was also surprised that Anthony wasn’t putting up any kind of protest. Was he that drunk with lust?



I pushed my pondering thoughts out of my head. I made my way lower and lower on his back, kissing here and licking there. Finally, I was at the point of no return. I hesitated. Should I ask for permission? Should I just plunge right in? What will it taste like? What if he finds it repulsing? What if I find it repulsing? Hoping that he wiped well the last time he took a shit, I gently spread his cheeks and took a swipe with my tongue.



“Whoa! What was that?” Anthony asked, turning his top half around to look at me.



The swipe was too quick. I couldn’t get much of a taste out of it. The smell was to be expected, though. It smelled like ass. Granted, it didn’t smell like he had JUST taken a dump and forgot to wipe, but it smelled like what I assumed an ass must naturally smell like. I don’t know why I expected it to smell any different.



“Sorry. I just wanted to try. I heard that some people like it,” I replied.



“Yeah, uh-huh. And where did you manage to get THAT info from?” he said, sarcastically.



“I read it online several months ago, okay? I think it was called ‘rimming’ or something.”



“Dude, that’s nasty. Did you actually like that?”



“Well I didn’t really get a proper lick in, so it was too quick to tell with taste. Though I at least know you know how to wipe properly.”



“Dude, I don’t know if I want to kiss you after your mouth’s been down there.”



“You’ve kissed me before after I’ve had my mouth around your dick. AND after you’ve unloaded in my mouth as well.”



“That’s different, dude! Besides, I probably had a little bit of your load inside my mouth when we kissed as well.”



“Well then, maybe if you lick my ass, then it’ll be like the same thing. Both our mouths will have been inside each other’s...”



“Dude, no.” he interrupted. “I ain’t putting my mouth down in your filthy ass. Who knows where that’s been.”



“Oh yes, Anthony. I secretly go out at night and sell my ass out on the street, making sure that no one uses a condom when entering me because I have a death wish with AIDS involved.”



“See? You admitted it, dude.”



“Shut up, Anthony. Fine, you don’t have to try it out if you don’t want to. I didn’t think that you would anyways,” I said. “Though I would like another shot at your ass, just to quench my curiosity as to what it taste like.”



“You ain’t kissing me afterwards, dude,” he warned.



“I know. I’ll be sure to use mouthwash afterwards, alright?”



“Yeah, I guess. Still felt weird, dude.”



“I’m sure it did,” I replied, lowering myself back down to his hairy hole.



Visually, it looked disgusting. I think I saw something that looked just like it in one of the older Star Wars movies. I wonder if that was intentional? Did people really find this erotic? Did they really like how this tasted? Scent-wise, it was interesting. Yes, it did smell like ass, but it also displayed that unique scent that only Anthony has. His musk? Whatever.



I brought my face closer to his butt crack slowly. I’ll admit that I was still a little bit afraid. A bit more carefully this time, I tentatively stuck out my tongue and slowly tracked his hairy hole from top to bottom. I felt Anthony retract instinctively.



“Fuck, that feels so weird. So, what’s it taste like?”



What does it taste like? I swear I could taste his musk. It was like tasting a smell. How does that work out? Oddly enough, the closest I could describe the taste was like a stronger version of the one time I licked his chest, and he was still sweaty from just coming back from “shooting the hoops with the guys.” I’m really starting to believe that he may ACTUALLY be playing basketball with some guys that I don’t know who are his friends. His ass was just a stronger, muskier version of his normal sweat taste, which wasn’t anything to write to home about. Seriously, is there ANYTHING about gay sex that I heard or read that’s actually TRUE?



“Really, it just taste like a stronger version of that one time I licked the sweat off your chest,” I said.



“No way, dude. It’s gotta taste like shit, literally.”



“I’m serious. It’s nothing that’s gonna make me automatically moan in ecstasy and cum immediately, but obviously, it’s not something that makes you want to vomit until there’s nothing left.”



At that, I gave it another lick. Anthony flinched again.



“Ah! Jeez, warn me when you’re about to do that.”



“But where’d the fun be in that?” I asked, coyly. Again I licked him. This time he bucked. “Oh? You starting to like that?” I teased.



“Shut up, dude!”



I couldn’t tell if he was really telling me to shut up, or if he was masking his true answer. It honesty could have gone either way. Without thinking about it, I stuck my index finger in my mouth, wetting it, and placed it against his hole. This time he bucked for a completely different reason.



“Whoa, dude! That is totally NOT your tongue!” he said, turning himself around completely.



“Oh? So if it WAS my tongue, you’d be completely okay with it?” I joked.



“No, I would not be okay with it!”



We both sat there for a minute.



“You know,” I started. “I seriously hope that you don’t think that the furthest we’ll go, sexually, will be oral sex. ‘Cause I’m definitely looking forward to doing some other stuff as well. Going down on you, and you going down on me, tends to get boring after awhile.”



He sighed. “I know. I’ve been kinda looking forward to sinking my cock into that ass of yours for some time now.”



“Well, I hope you know that I won’t just be taking it all the freaking time. I’ll expect to do the fucking at least half the time as well.”



“I was hoping you wouldn’t say that, dude.”



“Anthony, seriously. You should know me better than anybody else. Do I LOOK like, or act like, the type of guy who would just love to be on bottom and nothing else?”



“Well...I guess not...” he hesitantly answered. “But it hurts like hell, dude.”



“And how do you know?”



“Shit, everybody knows that! Why else do you think straight guys don’t do it?”



“Do you really want me to answer that?” I warned him. “And besides, from what I read, if you do enough prepping, it doesn’t hurt as much. At best, you’ll only get a brief sting, like getting a shot.”



“I hate getting shots, dude.”



“Not the point, Anthony. What I’m saying is that, with enough preparation, we can drastically reduce how much it hurts. You said it yourself; you don’t want to just keep doing oral forever. I’m totally okay with you taking me sometimes, but not all the time. At this point, I need you to trust me. I need you to trust me enough to know that I won’t try to intentionally hurt you. I trust that you wouldn’t try to intentionally hurt me.”



“Dude, I don’t know...”



Seeing him starting to crack, I continued. “Look, we both know that I probably know more about this than you do, so I say I go first and take you. You pay attention to what I’m doing and, granted that you don’t cum from all the pleasure you’ll be receiving, you can do me afterwards.”



Seeing him hesitate and start to look even more nervous, I leaned down and started gently sucking on his left earlobe.



“C’mon.” I said, in the most huskiest voice I could muster. “It’ll be fun. I promise. You know I’m not big enough to split you in two. And I already promised that I wouldn’t try to hurt you, AND that you can do me afterwards. What’s not to like?”



I tried planting small kisses down his chin and up to his lips to comfort him/make him stop thinking. Once I was done on my mini-assault on his lips, I looked into his eyes, which he reciprocated.



“Fuck. Fine, dude.”

Does anyone else thing that the exposed butt hole looks a lot like the Sarlacc pit? I am on a mission...to completely sap all sexyness from sex and replace it with cold, hard science. I think I succeeded. Good dog. Best friend.
As original creator, I own rights to these characters and this story. Any actual products in the story I do not own, and belong to whomever actually owns them. Replication of this story is prohibited. Any characters resembling real people, living or not, is coincidental. No copyright infringement is intended. This story is rated M for mature themes, so if you are not allowed (or do not wish) to see such material, then please go back now. You have been warned.
  • Like 9
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I find it remarkable that Shawns latest row with his mother hasn't had any observable consequences yet. Did Emmy give her a heads-up and was she relieved to learn, by Anthony's anwering the phone, that Anthony and Shawn had apparently been able to sort out their issues for the time being. I doubt we'll ever know, what with Young Sage unwillingness to disclose information just to satisfy the user's curiosity.

Link to comment
On 12/27/2010 09:26 AM, DavyReader said:
I find it remarkable that Shawns latest row with his mother hasn't had any observable consequences yet. Did Emmy give her a heads-up and was she relieved to learn, by Anthony's anwering the phone, that Anthony and Shawn had apparently been able to sort out their issues for the time being. I doubt we'll ever know, what with Young Sage unwillingness to disclose information just to satisfy the user's curiosity.
Shawn and his mother are still at odds with each other, but to my understanding, Shawn's mom is just glad that he's back in the house and not out on the street...again.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..