Jump to content
    Young Sage
  • Author
  • 3,346 Words
  • 5,593 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Black Star Cross - 38. Playtime


Black Star Cross



Chapter 38: Playtime



“...are you really gonna do it?” he asked.



We both blushed. What had I gotten myself into?



“Yeah, I guess. I mean, if you want to,” I supplied.



More silence. Something was telling me that I might be in for a long, celibate life if I stick with this insecure jock.



“I guess. I mean, that’s what you were about to do, right?” was his intelligent reply.



Why do we always stop and get hesitant whenever we try to do anything like this? Are we that afraid? If I were to look deep inside myself, I think the answer probably would be “yes.” I’m sounding like a broken record here but, sex is a really big thing in any relationship. Was I, or Anthony for that matter, ready for this next big step?



“Yeah, I guess,” was what came out of my mouth instead.



Almost mechanically, I started back just below the naval, licking slowly downwards. It wasn’t long, though, ‘til I got to the rim of his jeans. Now was the true test. Do I dare go further? ‘Well, I’ve already gone this far.’



I start to lower the zipper. It seems that he chose to wear plaid boxers from Hanes today. I don’t know why I found that interesting. Anthony lifted his hips up, allowing me to gently remove his jeans. I must say, he looked really hot right then, laying on our homework and textbooks with nothing but his boxers on. I guess it helped to turn me on some more. Anything to get rid of these butterflies in my stomach. I smiled.



“Like what you see?” he said, having one hand rub his chest while the other rubbing his crotch.



“You’re about a couple feet away from patting your head and rubbing your tummy. You look like an idiot,” I said, avoiding his question.



“What? You have to fling insults to me now to avoid answering a simple question?” he replied back, a smug expression on his face.



I think the expression on MY face warranted the one on his. Since when did HE get to know so much about how I act? Gotta save face now.



“Fine. Yes, I think you look hot. Can we get back to the sex now?”



“Alright. Just wanted to hear you say it, dude.”



I lowered my head down to the crotch. The scent coming from it was like an aphrodisiac to me. It smelled awesome! It was like inhaling the pure essence of Anthony. I swear I started lightly growling. He put his hand on the back of my head, encouraging me to drive my face further into his crotch. I took another deep breath.



“Quit breathing on my balls,” he complained. “It tickles.”



I licked the fabric where his balls were. I heard him hitch his breath.



“That any better?” I asked rhetorically.



“Y-yeah...”



Then it hit me, what I just did. I had just licked Anthony’s balls! Well, not exactly, but there was only a thin veil of fabric separating my tongue from his balls! So it’s essentially the same thing!



‘Well, I already did THAT,’ I thought to myself. ‘Might as well go ahead with the rest of it.’



I curved my fingers around the waistband of his boxers. I could hear Anthony’s breathing getting heavier. I couldn’t tell if he was excited, nervous, or both. Slowly, I pulled down the last material of clothing he had on.



It was half-hard. It seemed like the idea of first-time sex was hindering, not strengthening, Lil’ Tony. It pulsed a little, to the beat of his heart. Actually, it didn’t look threatening at all. I would’ve thought that all that bravado that Anthony constantly carries around would’ve stemmed from somewhere down there. I felt more the urge to play with it like a children’s toy than to devour it like the last slice of chocolate cake. That is not to say that it was small mind you...



I tentatively touched it. It bounced from contact. I looked up. Anthony was watching me, almost curious as to what I was doing. I touched it again, this time with more than one finger. I clasped it gently, not too surprised when Anthony uttered a whimper and bucked upwards. I got a good look at his balls when he did that. Again, I don’t see where he’s getting all of his machismo from. They weren’t the size of grapefruit like I had thought them to be.



Slowly, I squeezed the shaft, taking in wonderment that each time I did so, Anthony would thrust up, just a little bit after awhile. I took my free hand and brought it underneath his sac, cradling his nuts as I squeezed him. By now he was fidgeting, probably uncomfortable with one of his vulnerable spots being literally in my hands. I started stroking him. I looked up and saw him tilt his head back, his eyes ever-so-slowly making their way to the back of his head. He seemed to be fighting the feeling. Like he didn’t want to experience this, or at least, not enjoy it. But then again, that IS Anthony for you.



It only took a couple of minutes before he was completely hard. His cock went from pulsing a little to full out throbbing. And there was stuff coming out of his slit. Pre-cum I’m assuming. Which would mean that he’s enjoying this immensely. Anthony couldn’t deny that. It’s not like I’m raping him, or hitting his prostate gland or anything.



I wonder how it tastes? I had never eaten my own load before. It didn’t seem too appealing to me at the time. I mean, the stuff came out of your penis for God’s sake. It can’t taste too good. Plus it looks like dick snot.



So why did I feel the need to take Anthony’s pre-cum onto my index finger? I don’t think my brain gave my body the orders to do that. Am I running on autopilot now? I must be, if I’m speaking to myself like this.



I brought the gooey stuff up to my face, almost touching my lips. A quick glance at Anthony showed that he was watching me intently, too. I doubt that he’d ever done anything like this before. The fluid smelled like chlorine; reminded me of a pool. I’ve drank pool water before, accidentally. Though pool water and a guy’s sperm are two completely different things.



Slowly, I brought out my tongue, inching it closer to the substance on my finger. It was dead quiet in the room. It was like we were too afraid to breathe. I thought I heard a drum roll in the background, but that may have just been me. At the very last moment, I quickly swiped my tongue across my finger, lapping up the stuff and quickly withdrawing it into my mouth before I could think twice about it. I quickly swallowed it.



I did it. I swallowed another man’s semen. Well, another man’s pre-cum. And even that wasn’t a very big amount.



“Well?” Anthony asked.



“What?”



“Was it good? What’d it taste like?”



I thought about it. Actually, I had swallowed it so quickly that my taste buds had no time to register it. It was as if I had simply swallowed my own saliva.



“I don’t know. I kinda did it all too quickly. I didn’t have a chance to taste it. Maybe it doesn’t really have a taste.”



“It’s gotta have a taste, dude! If something smells like that, then it’s gotta taste like something.”



“Well,” I said, a devilish grin appearing on my face. “I know where I can get some more samples.”



The poor jock actually took a second to register what I meant before the lightbulb went off in his head and he formed his own grin, albeit with a hardcore blush to boot.



The little revelation had caused him to go down a little, but a few swipes and tugs helped him get back up again. He rested himself on his elbows, his head tilted all the way back, his eyes closed, his lips slightly parted. I think that’s a pretty good sign for me to keep going. I hope he realizes that this is a first for me, too.



I brought my nose down to the base of his shaft, tentatively licking his balls for real. Anthony near jumped back a foot. I looked up to him with a puzzled look.



“Sorry,” he replied.



He settled down and I went back to licking. Besides the powerful aroma, there wasn’t anything overly stimulating about it. His balls kinda just tastes like damp skin. Wrinkly damp skin, but nonetheless. The hairs might take getting used to.



I moved up to his cock, taking little licks here and there, teasing him with my tongue.



“Mmmmphf...ohhhhh...” he groaned.



I couldn’t help but to smile. It made me feel good, somehow, to know that I was the one making him make those noises. I continued my small assault on his dick. Finally, I got to the top. Like with his balls, it didn’t taste any different than licking my own arm. I guess skin is skin. Though it did have than penis-like smell to it, though that was less noticeable than when I was down at his balls. I teased the tiny opening with my tongue, lapping up the clear fluid that was dribbling pretty steadily out of him by now. Anthony continued to groan. Gathering up my courage, I plunged down.



The first thing that happened was Anthony yelping, cussing, and thrusting as much of Lil’ Tony down my throat as he could, which was NOT something I was prepared for nor pleased about. It was at that moment that I realized that I had gag reflexes. I quickly brought my head up, coughing and gasping for air.



“Coughcoughcough. What the hell was that for?! Coughcoughcough,” I said, between gasps for air.



“I’m sorry, dude. How was I supposed to know that you were about to do something like that? I didn’t know that it’d feel so good, though. I thought gay guys were supposed to be able to take anything.”



“Well, they can’t. Coughcough. Damn it, I need some water.”



While I was choking to death, Anthony at least had the nerve to quickly put some clothes on and race out to find me some water. I heard some voices coming from outside the room, and Anthony soon returned with a glass of water. I drank it like my life depended on it.



“So,” I said, once I had cleared my throat. “What did your mom have to say?”



“Well, I just told her that studying was going fine, but we were hitting a few snags, so we might be here a little bit longer than we had planned.”



“Figures you would be able to come up with a lie like that in front of her, but you couldn’t lie your way out of a wet paper bag in front of Keith.”



“Well, Keith knows me better. He can see through some of my acts.”



“Like me?”



“You’re just weird. I don’t know how you’re able to see past everything like a lie detector.”



“Because you don’t tend to hide things very well.”



“Yeah, whatever.”



We sat there for a minute or two. I reached over and tugged at Anthony’s shirt, signaling that we should get back to what we had started. Pretty soon, I had him naked again, and soon after that, I had him hard again (he had deflated when he went for water, naturally). Actually, in no time at all, I was back to hovering about his little head again.



“Now this time, try to control yourself,” I admonished.



“Just do it, dude.”



I only took in the head this time around, just in case he should try scavenging for tonsils again. I felt his muscles flex, trying hard not to repeat their actions prior. Slowly, I started making my way downwards. I was mindful of my teeth. I had heard (overheard) other guys before talking about how their girlfriends would scrape their dicks with their teeth when they were first giving head to their boyfriends. And apparently, it hurts. And as much as I would LOVE to do that to Anthony, I really don’t want another sudden mouthful of his cock, literally.



It didn’t take long until I had a good size of it in my mouth, and the tip started bumping into the back of my throat. I immediately had the urge to puke it out, along with anything else I had eaten today, but I managed to barely suppress the feeling. I stopped, took a few deep breaths through my nose, and willed my throat muscles to relax. By doing so, I was able to get another inch of Anthony in my mouth. I still didn’t have him all the way in, but I never planned on deep-throating him anyways. At least, not the first time around.



As soon as I had taken in as much as I could, I carefully lifted my head so that only his head was still in my mouth. Then I started bobbing up and down. I twisted my head this way and that, hoping that I was giving Anthony some pleasure out of this. Really, it was starting to be more of a chore than a pleasurable activity.



“Ohhhh...fuck yeah. Keep going,” Anthony moaned.



Well, I must be doing something right. I continued sucking Anthony off, trying to alternate with my limited techniques, most of which I was thinking off the top of my head. I swear if Anthony says that this couldn’t be my first time doing this, it’d be too clichéd and I’d punch him in the face.



After only a minute, I heard his breathing becoming more ragged, his ability to keep still faltering. He was moaning louder and more often, and was slowly starting to hump my face in time to my oral rhythm. I’m thinking that these are sure-fire signs that he’s about ready to blow. Into my mouth. Oh God. I need to get my mouth out of there! I lifted my mouth quickly from his dick, and almost made it out, but just before I was out completely, Anthony exploded his first rope of cum into my mouth. The second volley landed on my face. The rest dribbled down his shaft, collecting in his pubes.



I just look on in shock and amazement, temporarily forgetting the load of semen in my mouth and on my face. Had I really caused all that? The look on Anthony’s face was priceless. His eyes were closed, his mouth was open (he seemed to lack the energy to close it), he was breathing deeply, he lay limply on the floor. I thought that if I didn’t do something soon, that he might roll over and fall asleep again. He might not even roll over.



It was then that I remembered the foreign substance in my mouth. I swished it around some, trying to feel its flavor and texture. It felt like something I didn’t want to have in my mouth again anytime soon. Again, like eating somebody else’s snot. The taste itself wasn’t too extraordinary, though a tad bit salty. I think I remember one time, a couple years ago, my health teacher telling me (well, the class in general), that a diabetic’s semen is said to be sweet in taste. We then, of course, started spreading rumors around that the teacher was gay. Well, the class did. I didn’t say anything. As I’ve said before, I hate contributing to rumors. Now what foods are supposed to make it taste better?



I wiped the rest of the stuff off of my face. Then I realized that I had nowhere to really put it. I’m not wiping it on my body, and Anthony would kill me if I wiped it on him (even though it’s HIS juice). I sighed in defeat and put the rest of the stuff in my mouth and quickly swallowed it. Now that that’s over with, how am I going to get him to do the same to me? This could get tricky.



“So, how was it?” I asked.



“Great,” he said, a smile forming on his face. The bastard. Of course it would feel great; he wasn’t the one doing all the work. I crawled up next to him.



“So when’s it going to be my turn?” I stated as a matter-of-fact.



There was a silence. Our beloved silence that we’ve become so accustomed to.



“How was it?” he asked.



“What?”



“The...um...you know...” he stammered, trying to fish words out of his mouth.



“Your cum?” I asked, blatantly.



He blushed. “Yeah.”



“It didn’t feel right in my mouth,” I said, truthfully. “Like I was eating something slimy. The taste, though, wasn’t so bad. Didn’t have much of a flavor to it, really. Kinda salty, like eating a sour-flavored candy.”



Anthony seemed to think about my answer.



“So it wasn’t some addicting substance that you just can’t get enough of?”



I thought about questioning his (correct) use of the word “substance”, which is very unlike him, but thought better of it, since he did ask me to cut down on the belittling “dumb jock” jokes.



“And yes, I DO know what the word ‘substance’ means,” he stressed, seemingly reading my mind.



“I wasn’t going to say anything,” I defended.



“But you were thinking it, dude. I could tell.”



“But I didn’t say anything, and that’s what counts. And don’t try to change the subject on me. I’m serious. If you think I’m going to do all the work in this relationship, you’ve got another thing coming.”



“I know, I know. God, is this what it feels like to have a girl- I mean, boyfriend?” he said, catching himself at the last minute and barely saying the last word.



“If you were a girl and we were in the same situation, I’d still say the same thing. You can’t expect anybody, guy or girl, to want to do everything in the relationship, especially sex-wise.”



He didn’t say anything back. He avoided all eye contact. He mumbled something to himself.



“What was that?” I said, trying not to sound too angry.



“I don’t know,” he said, indecisively.



I sighed. It was apparently going to take more than just yelling at him and using logic and guilt to make him want to do this. And I know that he’s capable of doing this, if that one time where he was so close to ripping my clothes off was any indication. Which made a light bulb go off in my head.



I licked at the back of his ear. When he turned his head around, I placed a kiss on his lips. When he leaned in for another, I made the kiss longer. While I was doing that, I unbuttoned my jeans and lowered my zipper. Then I grabbed Anthony’s hands and placed them on my back. He immediately started rubbing up and down. I scooted myself just a little further upwards, to kiss his forehead and bury my face into his hair. He took this opportunity to lick and kiss my neck, his hands coming down to my ass and softly squeezing them. Yes, this plan will do. It will do just nicely.

As original creator, I own rights to these characters and this story. Any actual products in the story I do not own, and belong to whomever actually owns them. Replication of this story is prohibited. Any characters resembling real people, living or not, is coincidental. No copyright infringement is intended. This story is rated M for mature themes, so if you are not allowed (or do not wish) to see such material, then please go back now. You have been warned.
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..