Jump to content
    Young Sage
  • Author
  • 4,656 Words
  • 6,209 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Black Star Cross - 51. The Rise and Fall of The Great Anthony Heinmann

*EDIT* Ok, the Chapter Note function is broke and won't let me post anything more than two syllables long (Anthony's a mod?). So as punishment, the Chapter End Note will be huge XP.


Chapter 51: The Rise and Fall of The Great Anthony Heinmann



I smiled. He just looked more nervous. I kissed him deep this time, and he did return the kiss, but, once that kiss ended, he still looked like it was his first time going into a haunted house attraction.



“Well, I guess I need you to turn over again, so that I can start licking your ass to get it nice and slick,” I said.



“Don’t bother, dude,” Anthony stated. “There’s a bottle of lube in the drawer over there.”



He pointed to a nearby dresser. To say I was surprised would be an understatement.



“Really? You actually have a bottle of lube?” I questioned.



His face started turning beet red.



“Yeah...well...I guess...I kinda thought that...well...you know...eventually...we might...you know...I wanted to be prepared.”



“And you bought condoms, too?”



“No,” he hesitantly said, almost in a questioning tone. “I thought we were both virgins. We can’t catch anything...can we?”



I wracked my brain, trying to come up with answers. Damn it; why didn’t I pay more attention in Health class?



“I don’t think so. Not any STDs, at least. We should be good, unless you have some rare form of blood disease that I don’t know about,” I joked.



“I don’t think so, dude. My mom would’ve told me about it if I had one,” he answered, completely missing the joke.



I then looked down. Damn. All that sentimental crap and “trust me” stuff pretty much obliterated all hardness I once had. No worries though; that’s why I had Anthony.



“Looks like you’ll have to do a bit more oral on me before we can move on,” I said with a smile.



Anthony looked down at Shawn Jr. He sighed.



“Fine, dude. But you have to do the same when it’s my turn.”



“Don’t worry. I will,” I reassured him.



He then proceeded to blow me, his hands on my hips, guiding my thrusts so that I don’t choke him. I doubt either of us are ever gonna be deep-throat masters. Shame, on Anthony’s part at least. It wasn’t long until I was erect enough again to proceed with the fucking.



Figuring that the saliva-entrenched cock I was sporting was wet enough for penetration, I grabbed the lube from the drawer and ordered Anthony back on his stomach. I opened the bottle and squirted some of the cool liquid onto my hand.



“Alright, we’re gonna start with one finger. You’ve taken a shit recently, right?” I, again, joked.



“Yeah, this morning, dude,” Anthony, again, didn’t get the humor in my voice. He already sounded strained.



“You DO realize that I haven’t even touched you yet, right?” I mused.



“I’m preparing myself, dude.”



“By clenching? That’s only going to make it hurt worse.”



“Then what am I supposed to do?”



“Just relax as much as possible. And try not to piss the bed.”



I decided then to pry apart his butt cheeks and push my finger against his hairy hole. Again, he clenched and bucked forward into the bed. I knew that this was going to take awhile. Why didn’t I think to bring some Viagra or something? Deciding not to comment on his wussiness, I instead opted to start rubbing his hole in a circular motion. Gently pushing inward, yet not penetrating, and outwardly, I kept up the routine until Anthony stopped pulsing himself every time my finger slipped inward.



Finally, when I felt that he was ready enough, I pushed a little bit harder, making my finger go in to the first knuckle. Of course, THAT caused Anthony to buck forward. If that wasn’t clear enough, a sharp exhale of breath was also accompanied with the action. I waited a few seconds to see how he was doing. After getting no response from him, I continued easing my finger into him. After making it to the second knuckle, I started wriggling around my finger.



“Whoa!” Anthony exclaimed. “Holy shit. What’s going on back there, dude? Ah!”



I smiled. “Just doing some wiggling around, Anthony. Why do you ask? Does it feel good?”



He grunted some more. “N-no, dude. It...just feels different. That’s al...ahhh...”



I then saw him bury his face further into the pillow and belt out a long moan. It was cute that he seemed so ashamed of that action. I just couldn’t help but to smile even wider. I’m pretty sure I heard him groan out something sounding an awful lot like “duck.”



Pretty soon I had my whole finger in him, wiggling around as much as I could get it to, all the while watching Anthony seemingly reluctantly moan and groan his appreciation for my administrations and sharply fuck the mattress. This continued on for a few minutes until I decided to progress further.



“You ready for another finger?” I asked, pulling out my slick and probably not safe to lick finger.



All I got was a mumbled groan coming from the pillow.



“Okay, that wasn’t a real word. If you don’t give me a concrete answer, I’m just going to go on ahead and stick another finger in you.”



“Fuck, it’s going to hurt, dude.”



“I already have one finger in you and it doesn’t hurt, right? Two’s not that much more,” I explained.



He groaned again, but didn’t try to argue with me. I slid in the first finger again, this time with relative ease, and wiggled it around a bit, getting him used to the feeling again. Then, carefully, I started sliding the second finger in. As expected, he clenched himself, but only for a bit. Then he slowly relaxed himself again and I started making my way further in. It didn’t take as long this time to get the finger all the way in. I started making scissor-like motions with my two fingers. Judging from the instant loud groans I was getting from him, I could reasonably assume that he was enjoying it.



“See? Not painful at all,” I mentioned.



“Shit, dude. It feels so weird, yet kinda good at the same time,” Anthony said, between moans.



After a few minutes of that, I figured that, unfortunately, two fingers were roughly the equivalent of my penis thickness, and decided that it was time.



“Alright, Anthony. I think it’s time.”



I got no response out of him again.



“Anthony? You still awake over there?” I asked, spanking his butt while doing so.



“Ow! Yeah, I’m awake. Just go ahead and get it over with.”



Deciding to follow his advice for once, I pulled my two fingers out and quickly lubed up my dick. It seemed to have dried during the fingering process. I also kind of had to get it back to being hard again, so a quick masturbation session was required. It didn’t take long, knowing what I was about to do.



“Okay, the best way to go about this is for you to get on your knees, and then bend over, planting your head back down on the pillow.”



“I feel like a whore, dude,” he said, as he was doing what I instructed him to do.



“Don’t be silly, Anthony,” I said. “You’re not wearing any makeup.”



“Haha, dude,” he said back, sarcastically.



With his ass baiting me, open and defenseless, I grabbed my now throbbing cock with my (now trembling) hand, using my other (now trembling) hand to pry one of his cheeks apart just a little bit more for easier access, and placed the tip of Shawn Jr. at Anthony’s back entrance. I heard him start to audibly whimper. Anthony, not Shawn Jr.



“It’s going to be okay, Anthony. I promised that I wouldn’t intentionally hurt you,” I whispered gently into his ear. “Just relax.”



His whimpering died down a bit. I slowly started pushing further against him. This really didn’t accomplish much. It was like trying to push a finger into your ear. I tried to jiggle it around a bit and push, but it just wasn’t going in. Was Anthony relaxing enough? Was I really too big for him? Two fingers had gone in without a hitch, so why this?



Figuring that I might have to actually push and thrust myself into Anthony, I decided to give that a try. I warned Anthony first.



“Okay, this isn’t working. I’m going to try to use a little bit more force. You have to relax, Anthony, or this isn’t going to work. There might be a slight sting, but it’s nothing you can’t handle.”



His breathing became louder. No doubt I just scared him. But if we didn’t do this now, then we’d probably never work up the courage to do it for a long time. Guiding my dick at his hairy hole again, I started putting more force into my thrusts. At first, it wasn’t working again, and I started sweating in fear when...



“Ah!” he cried.



Warmth! Such warmth coming from where my dick was. I looked down. The entire head was in! I could hear Anthony’s audible breathing becoming much more labored now. Sweat was starting to glisten off his back. His anal muscles contrasted wildly, trying to pinch and push me out. I steadfastly refused. I had penetrated Anthony! Anthony’s mild whimpers started coming back. I had penetrated Anthony! Anthony, of all people!



Without giving it a moment’s thought, I started pushing in further. I found that, when he instinctually tried to push me out, that was the best time to push forward. It seemed counterproductive, but whatever works. Little by little, inch by inch, I slowly went deeper and deeper into Anthony. I can’t describe how warm his trench felt against my dick. It almost seemed hot, but not quite.



“You doing okay?” I asked.



“Yeah,” he huffed. “Feels...weird.”



“That’s what you say about everything.”



“Well, that’s what everything feels like, dude. I think the pain finally went away, though.”



“There was pain?”



“Yeah. Like you said, it was a sharp, sudden pain, like getting a shot, but after awhile, it kinda went away.”



“Well that’s good. Hey, Anthony.”



“What?”



“I’m all the way in you.”



He looked back at me in surprise. I looked down myself. Sure enough, my pubes were touching his ass. I was completely in him, and he didn’t even notice until I pointed it out to him.



“Wow. This still doesn’t make me your bitch, dude.”



“Au contraire. This TOTALLY makes you my bitch. Bitch for life, actually.”



He swatted me. “Not funny, dude. I’m only doing this because you said that I could fuck you afterwards.”



“And you will. But for right now, you’re my sex toy, so be good and start moaning in ecstasy again,” I said.



At that, I pulled almost all the way out, and then quickly slammed my length back into him.



“Fuck!” he yelped.



Again I repeated the motion, and again he cried out obscenities. I repeated it again, but quicker, quickly followed by more thrusts, until I had built up a rhythm. Faster and faster, I found myself quickly abandoning the fear of hurting Anthony, replacing it with the idea of pumping him full of my sperm as soon as possible. The friction caused by my cock rubbing against his anal walls excited every cell down there. While I knew that my first time wouldn’t last very long, I didn’t want it to end THIS quickly. Not in less than two minutes.



During one of my plunges into Anthony, he suddenly screamed and completely flattened himself on the bed.



“Fuck!”



He rapidly brought his hand down underneath him and quickly started jacking himself off. His groaning was becoming inconsistent. I flattened myself down on top of him and continued to fuck him. An idea came to mind, and I tried thrusting exactly where I just was. After a couple of tries...



“Fuuuuuuuck,” he moaned deeply into the pillow.



I’d heard about this. So THAT’S where his prostate gland was. I’ll have to make a mental note of that.



“What’s going on?” he asked, sounding much like he was drunk. “What’s making me feel this good? What’re you doing?”



“Do you really want a scientific answer right now?” I questioned.



“Noooooo...”



“Then raise your hairy ass back up so I can fuck you properly again. It’s hard doing it like this.”



He complied. I continued my assault on him. As hard as I tried, I only managed to find his prostate gland a couple more times, and had to physically hold Anthony’s hips back from bucking back into the mattress. He moaned his distress. Several times I had to slap his hands away from his cock, reminding him that if he cums now, then he won’t be able to fuck me later. This didn’t seem to stop him from trying to finish himself off several seconds later.



Finally, I noticed my thrusts were becoming more erratic. I was going from quickly thrusting to stopping, either in him or almost out of him, and back to thrusting quickly again. My hands didn’t know where to be, either clenching his ass, his thighs, his hips, his sides, his chest, or even his shoulders. I couldn’t take much more! I had to cum! I had to explode! In Anthony?! On his back?!



“Ahhh...ahhhHHHHH...”



In him?! On him?! I’m gonna...I’m gonna...



“AaaaaAAAAAHHHHHH!!!”



Wrapping my arms around his torso, burying my dick in his hairy ass as much as possible, I came a powerful load into him. It felt AMAZING! There’s one thing about porn that’s true. Sex is SO MUCH BETTER than masturbation! Am I still unloading in him? My balls could hold that much semen? Am I breathing? I don’t think I’m breathing! But why should I? I fucked Anthony!



I fucked Anthony.



I forced myself to inhale. It was harder than I made it out to be. I could clearly hear myself breathe heavily. I was sweating profusely. The sweat on Anthony’s back did nothing to cool down my face, which felt like it was burning. My arms were still around his torso. I let go of him, but remained rested in that position.



“Damn, dude...” was heard from Anthony.



I laughed at his simple reply.



“Yeah.”



Then I allowed myself to slide off him and land on my back. He turned himself over.



“Ready for my turn?”



“What? For Pete’s sakes, Anthony. Let a man rest a bit. This wasn’t the first time for just you, you know.”



“But dude, I’m horny now,” he complained, like a little child. “I don’t want to have to wait until my hard-on goes down, just to have to get it back up again.”



“Well, go ahead and grab the lube and wet your fingers with it. I suppose we can start with the fingering while I catch my breath. Damn, that felt good. I can see why everybody talks about it so favorably.”



“Dude, it’s so sad that YOU got to have sex before ME. You better not tell Keith that. In fact, don’t be surprised if I tell Keith that I took you first. Actually, don’t be surprised if I tell Keith that I ONLY took you, and you’re happy to be my bitch in bed.”



“Okay, I was okay with your plan up until that last point. Then you pushed it too far. Besides, I think Keith might actually be smart enough to see past your lie. The fucker’s smarter than he lets on.”



“Turn over, dude.”



“I don’t want to.”



He forcefully flipped me over.



“Anxious?” I asked, rhetorically.



“Dude, this is nasty.”



“If you want to just have a wank, then I’m fine with that.”



“Hell no, douchebag. I just got fucked in the ass by a gay guy. I’m gonna make sure that there’s reciprocation.”



“Really? Reci-”



“Shut the fuck up, dude.”



I laughed. I was never gonna get tired of that joke.



“Just do exactly what I did, and there should be no problems. Remember, my foot is conveniently very close to your balls.”



“Wish I would have thought of that,” he mumbled.



“I heard that.”



“Good.”



I felt one of his fingers press up against my crack. My butt cheeks were then spread apart, and the finger pressed further down until they got to the point of no return. Unlike Anthony, I was too tired to do much resisting. Was this part of his master diabolical plan? Have me take him first so that he can get extra-horny, and then essentially rape me to death whilst I’m still weak and defenseless from all the exertion that I put into deflowering him? Nah, he’s not NEARLY that smart. I’m surprised that he knew which side to stick his finger in.



It didn’t take nearly as much time for Anthony to work his finger in me. I’m surprised that I had enough energy to clench myself once he did make it through. As soon as he had his finger up to the second knuckle, he started moving it around like I did.



“Ahhhhhh...” I weakly moaned.



It DID feel weird. It made my body want to move, almost writhe from the sensations. I swear I could hear Anthony softly chuckle.



“Yeah, how do you like THAT, dude?” he smugly asked. Vindictive’s more like it.



“Alright, alright. It DOES feel weird. Fuck, it feels like a worm crawled up my ass and started having an epileptic seizure.”



He laughed. “Yeah, that about describes it.”



He moved it around for a few more minutes before asking me if I was ready for another finger.



“I think I’m far more prepared for this than you were, Anthony.”



Yes, I have to be cross with him at any given moment. I’m sure that he’s used to it by now.



“Dude, no need to be a bitch about it.”



Okay, so maybe not. Anyways, I soon felt another finger slide into me. He then proceeded to copy my scissor move I performed on him earlier. Again, it felt weird, but still managed to get me to buck into the mattress nonetheless. And then...



“Fuck!” I yelped.



What the hell WAS that?! Whatever it was, it was potent enough for me to want to DESPERATELY mate with the bed. Which I did, by the way.



“Dude, what’s wrong?” Anthony asked.



“I don’t know. All of a sudden, I felt something powerful and felt the need to fuck the bed.”



“Well, I think I did bump into something just now. I thought it was just an organ or something.”



“I think it was my prostate ‘or something,’” I fired back.



“Soooo...is that a good thing, dude?”



“Yes, yes it is.”



“Cool,” he said, as he proceeded to finger the gland and, by and large, me into oblivion.



“Ahhhh...” I, involuntarily, moaned. I felt the slightest bit of shame at the fact that Anthony could make me moan like a whore like this. The bastard. He had to hold me by the hip with his free hand to keep me from reaching orgasm twice.



“Dude, can’t have you cum and shut down on me just yet,” he said.



“Then just stick the damn thing in me and get it over with,” I argued.



“Are you ready for it? I mean, I just started sticking two fingers in you.”



“I’m handling it just fine, Anthony.”



“Okay, dude.”



He withdrew his two fingers and I heard him applying some lube onto his dick. I figured that’s what him masturbating sounds like. I looked down to check on the status of my penis. The assault on my pleasure spot had rendered me half-hard. Was I ready for the Second Coming of Me? And why was I more concerned about that than the fact that Anthony’s about to stick his cock in my ass?



I felt him pry my ass cheeks apart again and felt what was, hopefully, the head of his dick against my soft and tender and completely innocent hole. I’ll admit that I automatically clenched myself.



“You ready?” he repeated.



I’ll also admit that I was a little bit afraid. This was the ultimate sacrifice in a gay relationship. Especially for virgins like us. Or, at least at this moment, me. But, I made a promise. And I’m sure that, in the positions we’re in right now, Anthony would have no problem killing me without breaking a sweat.



“Yeah. Just go slow.”



“Right.”



I felt him start to press harder into me. As much as I tried to relax, he just wasn’t going in. I guess this means that this is normal?



“Nothing’s happening, dude,” he complained.



“Just try to use a little more force, like I did. Just...not too much force.”



Anthony said nothing, which kinda scared me a little. He thrust more forcefully. His hands gripped my hips more sturdily and-



“Ah! Holy fuck!”



“Hot damn! You’re hot!”



Ouch! That motherfucking hurt! This didn’t happen when I penetrated Anthony!



“Ah...ah...damn, it feels so warm in there. I didn’t know that it felt so hot in there.”



“What? Didn’t you pay attention during science class in fifth grade? The human body temperature IS 98.6 degrees. And might I add, that fucking hurt.”



“Sorry, dude. I’m going to try to put more in you.”



More in me?



“Give me a few minutes! Jeez, this seems to hurt me a lot more than it did you.”



“Well that’s because I have such a bigger dick than you,” he boasted.



“Ha! Fat chance, you dumb jock. You ain’t much bigger than me. Remember? We measured that one time.”



“I still say that stress caused me to not be as hard as I can be, dude.”



“Uh-huh. You keep believing that.”



“Whatever. Are you ready yet, dude?”



“Yeah. Just go-”



“Slowly. Yeah, I know.”



He slowly slid another inch into me. I held my breath. Did he not lube himself as much as he should’ve? No, it seems to be slipping in just fine. Dammit, that is NOT an inch! Wait, what’s that ticklish feeling? I feel like I need to scratch my butt.



“I’m in, dude.”



Well, that didn’t take very long. So that must be his pubes I’m feeling.



“How are you doing?” he asked.



“I’m fine. Your pubic hair is making me itchy, though.”



“Sorry, dude. I think I can fix that, though.”



At that, he pulled out and slammed into me, full force. I sharply exhaled loudly. Just as quickly, he pulled out and did it again. And again, I moaned in pleasure. I was sure that he was hitting that sensitive spot again.



And so began his taking of my virginity. I quickly picked up on the fact that Anthony only had one real move. He almost pulled out entirely, and then slammed the whole length into me, demolishing whatever organs and entrails his dick happened to come into contact with. I could tell that after this, I would be shitting out my liquefied small intestine in the toilet. But, as long as he kept hitting that magic button, I was completely okay with that.



Was it just me, or was it getting hot in there? I was starting to sweat profusely, and I could feel something dripping on my back occasionally. I hoped it was his sweat. His hands kept going here and there, from my hips, to my butt, to my thighs, to my legs, to my sides, to my shoulders, to my hair, and back to my hips again. They never stayed in one place for more than a second or two. Eventually, they came to rest at my hips again, guiding me to hump against his rhythm for maximum penetration. Jeez, even his hands are smarter than him.



“Oh God. Oh God. I’m getting closer, dude. Ahhhh fuck. I’m gonna cum soon. I’m gonna...ah! Ahhhhh! I...”



And with a mighty grunt that would put grizzly bears to shame (please note sarcasm), he gave one final thrust, and use of the f-bomb, and unleashed his virginal stream of micro Anthony-babies into me. Fuck! I could feel that first volley! How far did that go? And why does Anthony feel the need to envelop me in a sturdy bear hug, especially right after I made that bear joke?



I looked down. Fully hard. That had to be rectified. I reached down and started jerking myself off furiously. Unsurprisingly, it did not take as long this time to achieve orgasm. In no more than a minute, I was spewing my contents onto the sheets. Hmmm, hope Anthony can clean that up without raising suspicions. Then again, how about I just have him lick it off? But right now I’m tired. So tired.



I fully collapsed on the bed, taking Anthony down with me. He laid flat on my back. Both of us were breathing hard. His skin felt hot to the touch, as I’m sure I felt to him. Of course, what’s the first word that comes out of his mouth?



“Duuuuuuuuude.”



I couldn’t have said it better myself, Anthony (again with the sarcasm; oy vey!). I could not muster the energy to respond back with an appropriately snarky reply. With my time on both top AND bottom, I was completely worn out. Anthony could manipulate me like a rag doll right now and I wouldn’t be able to put up much of a resistance. After a few minutes, though, I had enough strength to speak.



“We ain’t virgins no more,” I stated the obvious.



“Duuuuuuuuude. That’s awesome,” he replied, lazily.



“We have time before your mom gets home. I think we can afford to rest a little bit.”



“Yeah, sounds good.”



I felt his penis detract from my butt.



“And maybe we can do this again,” I suggested.



All I heard back was loud breathing, a sure sign that Anthony had already dozed off. I’m sure that, in a couple of minutes, I’ll be experiencing the wonderful sensation of his drool running down my back (sarca...well, you get it by now).



By the time his mom came home, we had taken a lengthy nap, experienced, for the first time, what it’s like to suddenly have another guy’s sperm attempt to leak out our asses, showered (to get the stench of “first time sex” off us), suggestively eat a banana (okay, that was just me), and cap it all off with a sixty-nine. Oh, and drop me off at my house so she’d never know that I was over. One of the better days of the week, I should say. I’m sure that Keith will probably notice first thing on Monday, but I’m also sure that Anthony will threaten him into silence. Silence is golden...if you know what’s good for you.

What they did was potentially dangerous and stupid. Too many times I've read stories where the author goes "In this fictional world, STDs don't exist." That's shirking responsibility to the underaged minors who're illegally reading your story and don't know the first thing about sex. STIs DO exist in the BSC world. The "I'm a virgin" excuse is just that, an excuse. If both participants are virgins, it may protect you from HIV, but not the numerable other things you can catch via sex (and not just STIs either). Long story short: never have sex (because I shouldn't be the only miserable one). FINAL chapter comes out Friday! You don't want to miss it!
As original creator, I own rights to these characters and this story. Any actual products in the story I do not own, and belong to whomever actually owns them. Replication of this story is prohibited. Any characters resembling real people, living or not, is coincidental. No copyright infringement is intended. This story is rated M for mature themes, so if you are not allowed (or do not wish) to see such material, then please go back now. You have been warned.
  • Like 10
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..