Jump to content
    Young Sage
  • Author
  • 3,306 Words
  • 4,093 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Black Star Cross - 43. Legal


Black Star Cross



Chapter 43: Legal



Two months later...



Never did find out what that phone call was about. Weather is starting to warm up now. Better, it being April and all. Snow is finally gone. It’s going to be harder for me to freeze to death, should I run away from home again and sleep outside. I’m getting that much closer to graduating and never having to step foot inside this school building ever again, nor see anybody in this hellhole ever again as well. Except for Anthony, I guess. I’m assuming that we’ll still be together after graduation. Though I don’t know what he’s doing after graduating. Is he going to even stay in the state? We haven’t talked about this yet. I don’t even know what I’m doing after leaving this dump. Maybe go to a nearby college? I don’t know.



“So did Anthony invite you to the party, bro?” Keith said.



He had magically appeared out of nowhere, as was his style, after lunch. Anthony had gone to do something else; I forget what it was. Probably throw a football around aimlessly with his fellow jocks.



“What party?” I replied back, instantly regretting doing so, as it sounded like I was interested in one of those things.



“Haha. I take that as a ‘no’ then,” he laughed. “Bro, I’m surprised, actually. You would think that Anthony would invite his bo-”



“Don’t say that out loud,” I interrupted. “If someone hears, then they’ll definitely tell Anthony, and then I’ll be the one he murders brutally. That guy can’t trust me worth a dime.”



“Fine, whatever bro. Anyways, like I said, you’d think that he’d invite someone so special to him to his own birthday bash.”



“Anthony’s birthday is coming up?” I questioned.



This time Keith’s face contorted to puzzlement.



“Bro, doesn’t he tell you anything? What DO you guys talk about when you two are together?”



“Nothing that interests you, Keith.”



“Your mouth is usually full of his dick, right?”



“You wish. That’s your jack-off fantasy.”



“Have I ever mentioned how you’re the second most bitchiest person I know?”



“Have I ever mentioned how many times we’ve tried to kill you?”



“‘We?’”



“More than one person is out to off you, ‘bro.’”



He laughed. “Yeah, I bet. Not everyone can handle someone so perfect walking constantly within their eyesight five days a week.”



“Just how far into dementia are you?” I queried.



“Not nearly as far as you,” he shot back. “Well, it’s been fun exchanging blows with you, though not how you’d probably like, but I gotta get to class and start texting Anthony about how cool this party that you’re not invited to is going to be. Seeya!”



He hightailed it out of there before I could firmly grasp his neck for strangling. Damn I hate that boy. He needs a good raping. Not from me though. I’d probably catch something.



~~~



The day went unexcitingly by. Before I knew it, Anthony and I were in his car, driving to my house.



“So Keith said that you’ve got a party coming up soon,” I brought up randomly.



He instantly turned red.



“Keith doesn’t know when to keep his secrets, does he,” he said rhetorically.



“He’s keeping one of the more important ones, so maybe he feels entitled to leak this one out.”



“So now you’re defending Keith?”



“Hell no! I’m really starting to wonder why you two were friends to begin with. I’m only stating a possibility here.”



“Keith’s not all that bad of a person. I mean, sure, he can’t keep secrets for the life of him, and he knows when he’s got an advantage over somebody else. If Keith and I were to switch places, then I’d totally be making fun of him being with you, too. That’s just how Keith is. But besides that, he’s still loyal and genuinely a good person. All the guys on the football team like him, even though he’s a soccer jock. He gets more girls’ phone numbers than a telemarketer, so he must be doing something right. He’s just a cool person to hang out with.”



“Uh-huh,” I replied back, not all too convinced.



“He is, dude. I don’t know why you two aren’t hitting it off like best buds. What’d you say to him?”



“What?!” I said. “So you’re saying that it’s MY fault that he’s being a jackass to the both of us?!”



“He apologized to both of us, didn’t he?”



“Doesn’t mean that he meant it.”



“I think he did,” he stated firmly. “After the crap that I gave him, I think that he’d know better than to continue what he was doing.”



“If you say so.”



We soon pulled up my driveway.



“So, I know that I didn’t invite you to the big birthday bash,” he started off.



“Yes, and I’m too offended for words right now because of it,” I said, sarcasm heavy in my voice. “Let me guess. It’s a party for populars, a.k.a. ‘your friends,’ including the cheerleaders, the jocks, and those guys you supposedly shoot hoops with. And since I’m not popular, I’m not invited, right?”



“Yeah, pretty much, dude.”



“Don’t worry. I understand. You got to keep your reputation up after all, right?” I asked, some exasperation evident in my voice.



“Yeah, but there’s something else, dude.”



“What?”



“Well, just because I didn’t invite you to the party, doesn’t mean that I can’t invite you over some other time.”



I raised my eyebrows.



“Oh? Do tell.”



“Well, I guess you could, if you want to, I mean, you don’t have to...” he stumbled.



‘Getting irritated, Anthony.’



He lowered his tone considerably.



“...you know, come over sometime. Just the two of us.”



He blushed like crazy. At first I was surprised, but then I smirked a little. Okay, a lot.



“What was that? I couldn’t hear you,” I taunted.



“Dude, don’t make me say it again,” he pleaded.



I ignored his suffering.



“Don’t make you say what again? I didn’t hear it in the first place.”



“Dude, I KNOW you heard me the first time! Now you’re just being a jackass,” he retaliated.



I relented. “Well, in the tiniest chance that you may have said something about us getting together one-on-one sometime soon, then I would have to say, ‘Sure. Why not? I’m always up for some togetherness and snuggling and all that warm and fuzzy stuff.’”



He grinned, but tried to turn his face to the side so I wouldn’t see it. He was too slow.



“Yeah, I guess we can do that,” he murmured.



I swung an arm around his shoulder.



“Oh come on!” I said, cheerfully. “It’ll be fun! We can cozy up next to the TV, watch something incredibly stupid, wank each other off underneath a blanket like that one time...”



He blushed again. I was thoroughly enjoying this form of torture.



“You gotta admit, that was one good rerun of Seinfeld, wasn’t it?”



“Maybe,” was his forced response. He still refused to look at me directly.



“Well, why don’t you think about it and let me know later on tonight? I’ll have my cell phone on,” I said, opening the door and gathering my stuff.



“Yeah...hey, wait a second! I was the one that asked you if you wanted to come over soon!”



I smiled. “Oh really? Well then, I guess I accept your generous offer.”



Anthony looked confused.



“Why do I get the feeling that I’ve just been played?”



“Perish the obtrusive thought from your cranium, Anthony. Absolutely nothing reminiscent of that particular ploy just transpired. It exceeds the mental capabilities a jock of your stature could comprehend.”



“See?! Big words! A lot of them! Now I KNOW you’re making fun of me, dude!” he shouted, pointing an accusatory finger at me.



I laughed. “So you’re finally learning. Well, I still feel like doing something soon. So, the same procedure as usual?”



“Yeah. I’ll talk to my mom, see when we can do something and get away with it.”



“Cool. So, I’ll see you tomorrow then.”



“Seeya, dude.”



~~~



I told Mom about the possibility of hanging out with Anthony soon. I’m willing to bet that she wasn’t too terribly surprised. Trips to Anthony’s have been slightly more frequent as of late. She’s probably just glad that I’m making friends with somebody. Luckily, she hasn’t brought up the fact that it’s always me going there, instead of him coming here on occasion. With her not having overtime in awhile, it’s always been me heading off to Anthony’s, since he’s much more comfortable blowing me there in his own house and knows his mom’s snooping patterns better than I do.



As I was doing my homework later on that night, my cell phone started buzzing. At first I thought that a giant bee had made its way into my room and tried looking around for it. I obviously still wasn’t too used to the idea of a cell phone yet. I quickly realized that it was my phone and answered it.



“Hey.”



“What’s up, dude?”



“Nothing much. Working on homework.”



“That’s cool. So about you coming over. Think you can manage to do it on Saturday?”



“Yeah, I don’t see why not.”



“That’s cool. My party’s on Friday, so hopefully the house won’t be trashed by the time you come. And even if it is, hey, I got somebody now to help clean up.”



“Oh that’s a lovely way to treat a guest. Make them do the chores around the house and clean up after you,” I said sarcastically.



“Relax, dude. I’ll take care of it.”



“Yeah, well you better. What time should I come over?”



“Um...around noon sounds fine with me.”



“That’s cool,” I said. A moment of silence. “So...I guess I’ll see you tomorrow then?”



“Yeah. Seeya, dude.”



“Seeya.”



We ended our call. So, on Saturday I’ll be cozying up with my soon-to-be legal boyfriend. And hopefully something more than just “cozying up” with him. Sounds like a good plan to me.



~~~



For the rest of the week, Anthony gave no indication that our phone call ever took place. He didn’t even mention the party that was happening on Friday. I chalked it up to him being his usual paranoid self. Even Keith kept the whole party thing under wraps. I doubt that Anthony would be stupid enough to tell him about our getting together on Saturday.



The week seemed to fly by and before I knew it, the day of our sex marathon was here. Okay, so I’d be willing to bet my life savings on the notion that this won’t wind up to be some B-rated porn scene. Knowing Anthony, all we’d probably wind up doing is watching some TV with an occasional kiss here and grope there for the next hour or two. Not that I mind kissing and groping. But I was hoping for more. I’m a horny 18-year-old male whose hormones are raging and all that stuff, and I want to get laid as much as possible, and as irresponsibly as possible. What? It’s not like I’m going to get either Anthony or me pregnant.



I arrived at the designated time, and Anthony answered the door before I even rang the doorbell. Great, so was he watching through the window for the past half hour, waiting for me to show up? I doubt it, but then how else would you explain his behavior?



“Hey dude,” he said.



“What up, birthday boy? How’s the hangover?” I said back.



“Dude, I couldn’t drink last night,” he replied back. We made our way to the living room.



“Why? I would assume that you got plastered and made a total fool of yourself, not that anyone else would remember the event. They being intoxicated themselves and all.”



“The last time I tried to sneak alcohol into a party hosted here, I got busted big time by my mom. I won’t say what exactly happened to me, but needless to say, I stopped allowing alcohol to be brought here. And besides, it’s not like any of us were of legal age. What if the cops had stopped by?”



“True,” I conceded. “So...what? Everybody just spent the entire time playing Pictionary?”



He laughed. “Damn no, dude. Just because there was no alcohol, doesn’t mean that there weren’t any drugs passed around.”



I joined in the laughter. “Oh? You don’t act completely toasted.”



“Well, I couldn’t do any drugs last night. I mean, my mom would easily be able to tell if I was stoned. Plus, you’re more likely to say things when you’re stoned. Things you don’t want other people to know. How else did you think that we all magically knew one day that Travers and Tammie were into that ‘cat/human hybrid’ thing?”



“Yeah, THAT didn’t go over too well with them.”



“Almost broke them up,” he said, sounding almost proud of the fact. “And it’s not like I was legal to do any of that either.”



“Wait, I thought you were turning eighteen yesterday?”



“Nah, dude. Yesterday was just when everybody could come over and celebrate and I wouldn’t be caught. Today’s my actual birthday.”



“Oh.”



So his actual birthday is today. Which would mean...



“So wait. You invited me over on the day of your birthday, when you wouldn’t even do so with your best friends?”



“Dude, no. Don’t start jumping to conclusions. Like I said, yesterday just happened to be when everybody could make it. And as for today, well...”



“Well?”



“It’s just when I could have you over, that’s all,” he spat out, as if he’d just thought of it on the spot.



“Uh-huh,” I said, not believing him for one moment.



“Dude, it is!” he defended.



“Whatever you say, Anthony. I’m not disagreeing.”



“Out loud! I know you. You’ve probably got some crazy theory going on in that head of yours right now, about something romantic and shit.”



“Yes Anthony. That’s what it is. Totally. Right on the dot,” I said with sarcasm.



“Dude, you’re just confusing me now. I’m going to stop thinking about this. What do you wanna watch?” he said, plopping himself down on the sofa and picking up the remote.



I decided to grant his wish to drop the topic. Even though I know I’m right.



“I don’t care. Are we actually going to be watching whatever comes on?”



“I plan on it, dude.”



“So no gratuitous sex today either?”



“No gratuitous sex EVER.”



“Uh-huh. In about five minutes, your pants will be down around your ankles, and some part of my body will be on your dick,” I observed.



“I hope so,” he said, a shit-eating grin splayed across his face.



“And there WILL be reciprocation on your end as well, or else I will leave this house with your balls in my pocket,” I threatened.



“Oh,” he said, downcast.



“Yeah.”



He lay out on the couch and turned the TV on. I got the “love blanket” as I called it, as it’s only used to cover up our jacking off sessions, and crawled in behind him, resting my head on the armrest and draping an arm over his sides. After a minute of careful contemplation, I draped a leg over his as well, to which he fidgeted for a bit, but soon settled down. What’s so wrong with the notion that I would want to be subconsciously protective of him as well? It’s not like he’s suddenly the damsel in distress.



My prophecies soon came true. Around five minutes later, as sure as the sun rises, his pants were down around his ankles, my hand that I don’t wank with wanking his slowly rising dick, him steadily humping at my hand and breathing slightly louder, and me with a smug grin on my face for predicting all this. And dammit, if he doesn’t pay me back for this, then I WILL make my second prophecy come true as well!



~~~



The rest of Anthony’s birthday was spent watching TV, talking about shit, and basically just goofing around. Later on in the day, his mom came home. I was a little worried about that, but it was then that Anthony decided to inform me that she already knew of the plan for me to be here roughly the entire day. I made sure to slap his ass when his mom wasn’t looking and laid the double entendres on thick when speaking to her in front of Anthony. The poor jock nearly had consistent heart attacks for the rest of the day. He tried resorting to all sorts of threats on me, none of which detoured me in the slightest. Like I would care if he spread a rumor around that I was a bedwetter. He’d still have to make some contact with me throughout the school day, and what would that make people think of him? Our games continued on well throughout the day.



At the end of the day, when I was getting ready to leave (after just getting a lackluster blowjob from Anthony, in which I had to coax him into doing), I considered something.



“Should I sing ‘Happy Birthday’ to you?” I asked, as soon as he had gargled down enough water after the BJ to wipe clean of any evidence (in his mind).



“What the hell?”



“Well, it IS your birthday and all. It seems only appropriate. Although I should probably get your mom in on the act too.”



“Dude, no. That just sounds retarded. I’m not ten anymore.”



“Well, I probably should’ve given you a present as well,” I thought out loud.



“Dude,” he said with a sigh. “Didn’t we already go through this during Christmas? I know you don’t have the money. And I didn’t expect you to get me anything. You’re here and...”



He just stopped talking. After a pause, he continued.



“...and yeah. So you don’t have to feel obliged to doing anything...except for blowing me, of course.”



Seeing through his tactics and noticing the sincerity of his voice, I grinned.



“Yeah, you were able to escape with your balls this time. But there’s always next time, too.”



He matched my grin.



“Yeah right, dude. I can ALWAYS take you, no matter where or when.”



“Uh huh. All that bravado’s gonna catch up to you one of these days.”



“Dude, just go,” he laughed. “Don’t you have to be going now anyways?”



We chuckled a little bit more, not saying anything. Then I closed the distance on us and kissed him.



“Seriously. Thanks for having me over, birthday boy,” I said, serious but light-hearted.



“Yeah. Thanks for coming over, dude.”



I left his place with a smile on my face, a warm feeling in my gut (in more ways than one), and the stench of his penis on my breath. So this is why whores are always chewing gum.

As original creator, I own rights to these characters and this story. Any actual products in the story I do not own, and belong to whomever actually owns them. Replication of this story is prohibited. Any characters resembling real people, living or not, is coincidental. No copyright infringement is intended. This story is rated M for mature themes, so if you are not allowed (or do not wish) to see such material, then please go back now. You have been warned.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..