Jump to content
    Young Sage
  • Author
  • 2,562 Words
  • 4,673 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Black Star Cross - 23. Chatting About "Guy Stuff"


Black Star Cross



Chapter 23: Chatting About “Guy Stuff”



Defeated, we trudged back to his room. Emmy might now know about us, but at least I get to sleep with Anthony...right?



“Are you fucking serious!?” he nearly yelled. “What if my mom comes in and sees us in bed together like that! There’s no explaining out of that!”



“Hey man, chill,” I offered.



“No. No chill. Look, you can sleep on the floor, I’ll let you borrow a blanket and a pillow for tonight, but you are NOT sleeping in my bed tonight.”



“Alright, already. I’ll sleep on the freaking floor like a dog.”



Anthony looked as if he was about to say more, but his mom’s voice interrupted him.



“Anthony! Isn’t it time for Shawn to be going home now? It’s getting late!”



Anthony peered his head out of the room.



“He’s staying over tonight! I already called Aunt Emmy! She said that she was fine with it!” he hollered.



“Well then, come on down, you two! Have some dessert before you go to bed!”



“In a minute, Mom!”



He withdrew his head back into the room.



“Well, there goes the plan to take me home, saying that your mom didn’t want me to stay over on such short notice,” I said snidely.



Anthony stood there and just blinked at me. When it finally occurred to him what I just said, his eyes widened.



“Shit!” he hissed.



Now I’m stuck here for good. Or at least until I leave tomorrow.



“Come on,” he sighed. “We better go downstairs before Mom yells at us again.”



He sounded exhausted. He must’ve been; everything that’s happened tonight must’ve really worn him down.



We made our way downstairs to find his mom watching something on TV.



“Go ahead and help yourselves to the cookies that I made. Do you like peanut butter cookies, Shawn?” she asked.



“Yeah. I like them,” I answered, then chastised myself for sounding so lame.



“That’s good,” she said. She seemed to have waited until we had taken a handful of cookies before continuing. “So what did you guys do up there for so long? I didn’t hear any music playing.”



We both froze in our tracks. I was glad that she wasn’t looking our way, or else she would’ve seen the horrified looks on our faces.



“Um...” stuttered Anthony.



What can we say? “Oh, we were just making out and grinding into each other for the better part of an hour, then rested in each other’s arms”? I don’t think that that would go over so well.



“We were just chatting. About guy stuff,” I managed to supply.



“Oh? And what would ‘guy stuff’ consist of?” she questioned.



Crap! Did she know too? Does everybody that we know, know that we are a couple now? What the fuck? How did this happen?



“You know, girls, sports, teachers we don’t like, stuff like that,” Anthony lied.



“Well, that’s nice. It’s good to see you connecting with someone again,” she said.



I really wanted to get us out of there, so before she could continue, I interrupted her.



“Well, I’m getting kind of tired,” I said, adding a fake yawn for good measure. “I guess that I’d better head for bed.”



“Really?” she replied immediately. “I know I said that it was late, but I didn’t think that it was that late.”



“Well, it’s been a long day for me,” I supplied quickly.



“Oh, well, you have a good night’s rest then. Make sure that Anthony doesn’t keep you up all night with his constant snoring.”



“I do NOT snore, Mom!” Anthony yelled.



His mom chuckled at his reaction to her joke, or at least, I hope it was a joke.



“Whatever you say, Anthony,” she smiled.



“I do not snore, Shawn,” he said, turning to me now. He seemed very insistent on getting that fact through my head. I think Dad used to snore.



“Whatever you say, Anthony,” I said, hiding my smile, as I turned to leave the room. Anthony soon followed suit.



He kept on telling me that he didn’t snore all the way to his room. Once in there, I turned around and started laughing at him.



“Anthony! I get it! You don’t snore! Geez, I’ve never seen anybody so upset over something so trivial like that. Besides, it’s not like I could stop you from snoring anyways.”



“I don’t...” he began.



“I know! Man, I’ll be able to tell you if you do or not tomorrow morning.”



I could tell that he didn’t believe that I believed him. So I walked over to where he was and wrapped my arms around his neck. I leaned in and lightly pecked him on the lips.



“Don’t worry. I believe you. You don’t snore,” I said as plainly as I could.



He smiled back, and it was a really big smile, and leaned down to kiss me again. Of course I accepted. After another who-knows-how-many-it-was minutes of tongue swapping, I opened my eyes to see that I had magically moved to the bed. My guess was that Anthony picked me up again while we were kissing. He leaned in again, but this time, whispered something in my ear.



“We have to be more careful now. I can’t lock the door this time or she’ll really start to suspect something.”



“Then don’t lean in so close to me,” I whispered back.



With that, he bounced back, creating a sizable gap between us.



“Are you really that tired?” he asked.



I had to snort. “No. I just wanted to get out of there as fast as possible.”



“Yeah, that’s what I thought, dude.”



He settled himself into bed next to me, but still within a certain distance from me, which was hard to do, considering that he had a very small bed. I remembered that he wanted me to be sleeping on the floor tonight, but I wasn’t going to remind him of that.



“But dude, I am worn out. All that’s been happening lately. I’m about ready to crash from it all.”



“Then go to sleep, if you’re so tired. I don’t mind.”



“You’re not getting out of it that easily.”



Crap! He remembered that I’m supposed to be sleeping on the floor!



“Don’t think that I’ve forgotten that we still need to talk about your mom.”



Fuck! Even worse! Quick! Use humor to redirect the conversation!



“Come on now, Anthony. We’ll talk later. For right now, close your sleepy eyes, start counting sheep...”



“Not going to happen. Face it, Shawn. You’re going to have to go back eventually. We can’t just keep you away from her forever. Especially when she’s fully capable of raising you and your sister again.”



Knowing that I couldn’t escape from this conversation this time, I sighed in self-defeat.



“I just really don’t want to go back. I like it the way it is now,” I said.



Anthony started inching his way over towards me, draping an arm over my shoulders and gripping my left arm. I instinctively leaned into him. I laid my head on his shoulder and my right arm crept behind his back to rest against his thigh, pulling him further into me.



“I know that you do,” he said. “But this is out of our hands now, dude. It’s better this way. You should be with your mom.”



“No, I shouldn’t,” I retaliated. “She’s just going to drink again, and threaten me, and...”



“You don’t know that, dude. You just need to give her another chance. I’m sure that she misses you.”



“After threatening me like she did at the hospital? I highly doubt it.”



Anthony sighed. I think he figured out that he wasn’t going to win this argument.



“I think that she’s changed,” he replied. “That she really misses you, and that she wants you three to live together as a family again.”



I turned my head up towards him with a questioning look.



“Do you honestly believe that?” I asked.



He looked down at me and gave a quick peck on the lips.



“Yeah. I do.”



This only gave me even MORE to think about. I really didn’t want to go back to that stupid bitch. After all the things that she’s done to me, why should I? But then...Anthony thinks that I should go back. He thinks that everything is going to be okay now. I don’t know how much he knows of the situation, but still...hearing him say that did put me at ease, just a little. Does he know what he’s talking about? Should I listen to him; take his advice over my own instincts?



We lay like that for some time before he got up to take his shirt off. Wait...what?! Take his shirt off?! I must admit, the entire thing was playing in slow-motion in my head. It reminded me of Baywatch a little bit. I was playing the music in my head, after all. He looked back at me and grinned. He knew what he was doing to me. And I think he enjoyed it as well.



“Like what you see?” he said, more than questioned.



See? It’s just a new form of torture he has for me. I’m starting to wonder if he has a fetish for BDSM and torture. I’ll have to make a note to search his room for leather at a later date.



Nevertheless, I decided right then and there that my shirt was WAY too confining for its own good, and immediately shucked it, ready to battle Anthony in another war of the tongues once again. To my pleasure, I saw Anthony’s eyes scan my body again, just like he did last time. Only now, he was doing it more freely, more openly. He wasn’t trying to hide the fact that my, admittedly soft, body was doing something to him, and that he liked that “something.” The grin on his face grew as his eyes darted from my neckline down to where my skin and pants rim met.



I thought about pushing it one step further by removing my pants, but Anthony turned around and went to the closet before I could start seducing him. He came out of the closet (I giggled to myself) with a pillow and comforter. I stopped giggling then.



“Dude, did you really think that I’d forgotten about you sleeping on the floor?” he said.



“Yes?” I answered as sweetly as I could, hoping to persuade him to letting me sleep with him.



“Puppy dog eyes don’t work on me,” he said flatly.



“They have before,” I countered.



“I don’t remember any such thing. Now get off of there and make yourself comfortable down here. Don’t make me break out the collar and leash. If you need another blanket or something, I can get that.”



Okay, this is only fueling my suspicions of him being into BDSM. And now, apparently, role play as well. I am nobody’s bitch. But when he started to unbuckle his jeans, I seriously started to reconsider. I got off the bed and started to unbuckle mine as well, not even thinking about it at the time. All my brain was focused on was Anthony’s rapidly appearing boxers. Or, more accurately, what lied beneath Anthony’s rapidly appearing boxers. The next thing I knew, I was getting into my “bed” while Anthony got into his. He switched off the lights and I could hear him shuffling around in his bed. My guess is that he turned around to face me.



“‘Night, Shawn.”



I turned around so that I was facing him, even though it was too dark to see each other’s faces.



“‘Night.”



~~~



The next morning, I awoke to a familiar feeling. I turned around, and there was Anthony, spooning right behind me. I was still on my floor bed, so I hadn’t been moved. Questions started forming in my slowly running brain. ’Why is Anthony down here? WHEN did Anthony get down here? Why didn’t he just take me up to his bed? It would’ve been more comfortable.’



I just lay there, rolling around the questions in my head, not coming up with an answer for any of them. It wasn’t ‘til a while later that I felt him starting to stir from his sleep. The first thing he did was let go of me and stretch himself out, much like a cat would do. THEN he must’ve noticed where he was.



“Hey dude. ‘Morning,” he said, with a smile actually on his face!



“Yeah, ‘morning,” I said back. “Um, why are you down here?”



“I couldn’t sleep last night.”



“Still? I gave you a shirt.”



“Yeah, but since you were right there...” he trailed off.



“You just couldn’t resist some of this?” I playfully flirted, making sure to add a grin to my face to get the message across. I may have grinded myself against his groin, for extra tease. To think that I was surprised when I felt him give a slight push back against me.



“Yeah. That must be it. Want you sooooo badly,” he whispered into my ear, making it as husky of a voice as he could probably muster.



Really?! Seriously?! My eyes widened and a huge-ass grin formed on my mouth. I was about to take him (or be taken) right there when he started laughing hard. Now confusion was spreading across my face.



“Dude!” he managed to get out between laughs. “Did you really think that I was serious?! I’m just giving you a taste of your own medicine, dude.”



I shoved him off of the blanket we were on, him still laughing, and fought real hard to not laugh as well. It failed pretty quickly. Soon, though, we managed to settle down and sat on his bed next to each other.



“So you really couldn’t sleep without me?” I asked.



“I guess not. I mean, I kept tossing and turning, and I thought about using the shirt you gave me, but then I realized that you were right there with me. Then I had the sudden urge to just spoon right up next to you. I mean, really cuddle and all that stuff. I don’t know. It just got so intense that eventually, I just got out of bed and went down to where you were and climbed right in. I didn’t want to wake you, so I did it as quietly as possible.”



“I guess that’s why you didn’t just take me up to your bed.”



“What?! Dude, you don’t deserve that kind of treatment just yet.”



A pillow was thrown, a retaliation pillow was thrown, and wrestling ensued. Shits and giggles were had by all.

As original creator, I own rights to these characters and this story. Any actual products in the story I do not own, and belong to whomever actually owns them. Replication of this story is prohibited. Any characters resembling real people, living or not, is coincidental. No copyright infringement is intended. This story is rated M for mature themes, so if you are not allowed (or do not wish) to see such material, then please go back now. You have been warned.
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..