Timmy's Terrible Prompt Stories by TimothyM

Ooops sorry :facepalm:

I should have hidden Drew's comment.

I guess you need to make it up to all of us by quickly posting another Rob episode ... I'm sure he needs to experiment with T to ensure it would only be a friends prom event (innocent face)

• Like 1

I've been revisiting some of the older replies here, and  so far we've posted pics of Rob, Nel, Jazz, but I don't think we've had one for Eric.

Eric being a younger and more slender version of Rob, I think this pic will work nicely for him :)

IMG_1804.jpg 

• Like 3

I've been revisiting some of the older replies here, and  so far we've posted pics of Rob, Nel, Jazz, but I don't think we've had one for Eric.

Eric being a younger and more slender version of Rob, I think this pic will work nicely for him :)

Thanks, Drew. Works for me, although I'm trying to think what would have caused that smile... :unsure:

I was looking at these numbers for my Rob / prompt story

Views: 9,009

Words: 66,300

Chapters: 42

Reviews: 429

:blink: I can hardly believe them. Especially the last one.

:thankyou: dear readers :hug:

Congrats Tim! :hug: and thank you so much for writing this amazing story! Eric, Nel, and Rob are some of my favorite characters on GA :D

• Like 1

Well every chapter you see a "like" from me on you have an unwritten review, one word in length  - "Excellent".  I can't very well post that as someone would point out I was not being creative, but was being repetitive. So every time you check the numbers add what ever the chapter number is to the review count!

Oh, and Gary can just learn to stay out of the forum till he has time to read, like I do, after a chapter posts!

Edited by Kitt
  • Like 1

I loved it, it was masculinely tender and sweet. With such limited time I haven't been doing reviews. I know authors live for them but I just have the time.

:thankyou: dugh, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Hope I'm here next time you drop by. :hug:

Edited by Timothy M.

Tim! Terrible Prompts is a wonderful story  :hug: and in my opinion is in fact deep, dealing with such issues as homophobia/bullying and tolerance/acceptance within a high school. These issues are so important (given the drastic measures taken by victims  :( ) and I love how you explore them while keeping the story light and fun  :kiss:

Start at the beginning, because it's chronological  :)

:thankyou: Drew. :heart: I think you're being too kind, because you love the boys, but I'll take the praise happily. :hug:

You would need to read from the beginning.  I think you'd enjoy the story though.  It's not your typical 'fluffy' or "angsty' teen story.  

:thankyou: LL, I think that's one of the greatest compliments I could get. :heart:

Ok, thank you Drew!!

Thanks, LL. Not typical is good. I'll try them out!  :heart:  :heart:

LOL, don't say I didn't warn you, and you need not leave reviews if it's not your cup of tea, after all.

But I don't blame you for reading after such glowing endorsements.  :blushing:

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1

Ladies and gentlemen: Advice needed.

Renee has explained a way for me to change the name of my current prompt story without losing the links.

It would be really nice to have a better title for Rob & Co. The one I have is terrible. :facepalm:

Any suggestions?

Renee has explained a way for me to change the name of my current prompt story without losing the links.

It would be really nice to have a better title for Rob & Co. The one I have is terrible. :facepalm:

Any suggestions?

I'll think on it, Tim... need a wake up shower first...

• Like 1

Any suggestions?

Hmmm I'll have to think about that.  Gary is great with titles though ;)

• Like 2

Any suggestions?

Tim, I've been meaning to ask, how did you come up with the original title? :)

Anyways, I'll think on a title too :hug:

Tim, I've been meaning to ask, how did you come up with the original title? :)

Yeah, uhm   :*)   I meant to write single short stories and post them as a collection, the way other people do. And because I didn't expect they would be particularly good, I decided to make a joke and call my collection Timmy's Terrible Prompt stories. So you could say my joke came back to bite me in the .... :pinch:

Edited by Timothy M.