Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Site Help

Ask questions about using Gay Authors, accounts, stories, posting, and site features.


Please Read

When making posts:
✔️One topic per post. 

When posting about bugs:

✔️ Post as many details as possible so that we can try to correct the problem you are experiencing

✔️I did not receive a notification for the new story "Story Titles Are Cool" by Helpful Member even though I follow Helpful Member. I'm using FireFox on Windows 10.  This has happened several times in the past and I'll post specific examples as they come up.

✔️I did not receive a notification for chapter 2 of "We Really Need a Title To Help" by Admin Needs Info, even though I follow "We Really Need a Title to Help" I had this issue on my Android phone using the chrome browser.

❌ Do not post System Whatever does not work. This is just wasting your time and the staff's time.

❌ I don't receive notifications for stories

❌ Nothing ever works around here.


 


564 topics in this forum

  1. MS Edge Browser

    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
    • 2 replies
    • 1.6k views
  2. Validate Story

    • 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
    • 0 replies
    • 106 views
    • 0 replies
    • 104 views
    • 0 replies
    • 122 views
    • 0 replies
    • 99 views
    • 0 replies
    • 112 views
    • 0 replies
    • 122 views
    • 0 replies
    • 108 views
    • 0 replies
    • 99 views
    • 0 replies
    • 102 views
    • 0 replies
    • 85 views
    • 0 replies
    • 108 views
    • 0 replies
    • 87 views
×
×
  • Create New...