• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder too. You must have clicked 'reply' at the first post on the page. His reply was at the top.

So i made it! I made it! I made it! Yeah, I wasn't lurking around. You know, just trying to play. I'm not a lurker. And you were playing too.

Thanks for playing with me. It's almost just the two of us over there! :D

Ieshwar

P.S The ratio is around 1: 5.7 Yeah!

For those continuing the game, my word is 'Energy'

I wonder too. You must have clicked 'reply' at the first post on the page. His reply was at the top.

So i made it! I made it! I made it! Yeah, I wasn't lurking around. You know, just trying to play. I'm not a lurker. And you were playing too.

Ieshwar

B) ......Yellow...... :worship::worship::worship: ........(I was actually refering to someelse who might of been lurking to jump into the game, nothing else was implied!! Congrats again!!

Edited by Benji
I was fearing that too. :2hands:

Ieshwar

B) ......yeah you too!! I was laughing my ass off over here, it was fun.......later on this topic Bye!

YELLOW (FORGOT GAME!)

Edited by Benji
  • Site Administrator

Welcome!

That assumes we want to continue the game. We've reached our goal of 1000 posts before 7000 views, with a very comfortable margin.

So, Ieshwar had the 1000th post. That, I believe makes him our winner. I'll leave it up to someone else to work out how he collects the prize, and who tells the prize that he's been won :D

Welcome!

That assumes we want to continue the game. We've reached our goal of 1000 posts before 7000 views, with a very comfortable margin.

So, Ieshwar had the 1000th post. That, I believe makes him our winner. I'll leave it up to someone else to work out how he collects the prize, and who tells the prize that he's been won :D

B) ..... Yeah Graeme, it was fun to the finish! What prize? :angry:

EVIL

Edited by Benji
  • Site Administrator

Luscious

You didn't know about the prize? :blink:

I don't think it's my place to explain it, though. I'm not sure if the prize is aware of the prize... 0:)

I think I'll leave it to Ieshwar to work out how he'll collect the prize....

Luscious

You didn't know about the prize? :blink:

I don't think it's my place to explain it, though. I'm not sure if the prize is aware of the prize... 0:)

I think I'll leave it to Ieshwar to work out how he'll collect the prize....

B) ..........Sadistic :whistle:

Welcome!

Who PMs Kevin to tell him he's got to take a plane ticket to Mauritius? I'd advise him to do it ASAP. As Ieshwar is still underage, the date will have to take place in a proper public place, and so his honor and integrity won't be jeopardized. Unless, of course, Kevin has an interest in meeting a Mauritian for more serious stuff, and then should inquire about Ieshwar's 18th birthday.

The game being over, we might as well let the thread fall down its natural way according to gravity. We proved we could definitely make it. We rock. We rule. And Kevin as an incentive works.

By the way, it was decided a while back that as an incentive to get people to post, we'd set a prize for whoever got the 1000th post. Well, it's not exactly a whoever, since it's Ieshwar. The prize was a date with Kevin, also known as AFriendlyFace, who started it all. He's actually quite a cutie, he's featured in the action round robin started by Nickolas James, Kevin's Big Moment, so we thought people would fight to get this prize. Benji, aren't you pretending not to know what the prize was? Your sudden interest in this thread at post 980 or so seems VERY suspect! :lol!

• Site Administrator

Okay -- congratulations to the winner, congratulations to Kevin for starting the thread and setting the goal, and congrations to everyone who's contributed. It's been a massive joint effort :D

Until next time....

By the way, it was decided a while back that as an incentive to get people to post, we'd set a prize for whoever got the 1000th post. Well, it's not exactly a whoever, since it's Ieshwar. The prize was a date with Kevin, also known as AFriendlyFace, who started it all. He's actually quite a cutie, he's featured in the action round robin started by Nickolas James, Kevin's Big Moment, so we thought people would fight to get this prize. Benji, aren't you pretending not to know what the prize was? Your sudden interest in this thread at post 980 or so seems VERY suspect! :lol!

:whistle: ..........maybe, maybe not I'm not telling (however I thought I was collecting posts) B)

Thanks, guys.

As for the prize part, just drop it please. Don't want to scare Kevin away! :P

This thread was great and we proved that we can do it! :2hands: :sword:

Bye Magic Thread!

Take care,

Ieshwar

Ieshwar

WOOO HOOOO! WTG, Ieshwar! :2thumbs::great::worship:

Who PMs Kevin to tell him he's got to take a plane ticket to Mauritius? I'd advise him to do it ASAP. As Ieshwar is still underage, the date will have to take place in a proper public place, and so his honor and integrity won't be jeopardized. Unless, of course, Kevin has an interest in meeting a Mauritian for more serious stuff, and then should inquire about Ieshwar's 18th birthday.

The game being over, we might as well let the thread fall down its natural way according to gravity. We proved we could definitely make it. We rock. We rule. And Kevin as an incentive works.

Awww :wub: That's very sweet of you to say Bondwriter :)

LOL somehow I was unaware that I was the prize however :boy: Actually I'd hope the prize would be the fun and fellowship we'd all gain through the game :D

It's awesome that we made it! :D

As for the prize part, just drop it please. Don't want to scare Kevin away! :P

:hug: of course I wouldn't be "scared away"! LOL, I may not be appropriate as a prize, but I certainly wouldn't run off :)

Once again well done, Ieshwar, and all who participated :D

-Kevin