Do you Own..........?

Do you own a French dictionary?

Ieshwar

Non. But I own a Spanish/English dictionary and a Russian/English dictionary.

Do you own a mini digital voice recorder that you use to record ideas for stories you're going to write?

Colin B)

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Non. But I own a Spanish/English dictionary and a Russian/English dictionary.

Do you own a mini digital voice recorder that you use to record ideas for stories you're going to write?

Colin B)

Hehe yeah I do.

Do you own a canned kookaburra?

Me dads best friend sent it me for me birthday from Australia an I haven't opened it yet.

Do you own a canned kookaburra?

Me dads best friend sent it me for me birthday from Australia an I haven't opened it yet.

Seeing that I had to google kookaburra, I was pretty sure that I didn't own any. But I wanted to know what I didn't own. :blink:

This is a trick question, eh? So, a kookaburra is a bird, a Kingfisher, native to Australia...where's Graeme when you need him :wacko: It's nickname is the Laughing Jackass. That's the first thing about this bird I was able to relate to. :lol:

Let us know if you ever open the can.....on second thought, forget that. :P

Do you own at least 5 types of sports balls?

Do you own at least 5 types of sports balls?

Not 5... but I know of two balls that have been running a marathon... :funny:

No, I don't. When it comes to sports I've seldom had the balls. (actually that's not true, I enjoy sports, I just wanted to make that joke :boy: )

Do you own any pet food?

The family has a dog, and my sister has a bearded dragon... so ya, we got pet food, and lots of it! Just not the kind that gives your pet kidney failure, lol.

Do you own a shelf that is loaded with video game boxes (you know, the ones that contain the CD's and manuals when you first buy the game at the store).

From here I can see StarCraft, StarCraft: Broodwar, Warcraft III, Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne, Diablo II, Diablo II: Lord of Destruction, Need For Speed III, Grand Theft Auto III, The Sims: Vacation, The Sims: Makin' Magic, Never Winter Nights, and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. I have no idea why I keep them.

Not 5... but I know of two balls that have been running a marathon... :funny:

Do you own a shelf that is loaded with video game boxes (you know, the ones that contain the CD's and manuals when you first buy the game at the store).

Those ball count, too! :lmao:

I totally suck at video games. I used to have men's night out with my son when he was 10 - 14. We usually ended up in an arcade. My job was to feed quarters into the slot. :lol: He would make me play this one fighters game, the one where one of the fighters gets his heart ripped out of his chest. :(

I do have a similar shelf with old computer software and hardware boxes and a bunch of old books dealing with the software like "Office 97". It could be valuable one day, right? :blink:

Do you own a souvenir that you bought when you were younger e.g. school field trip, family vacation?

lol, heck i even dun have a house.. haha no.

do you own a PDA? what brand?

Nope...but does a high end phone count?? I own a Nokia 3250...I know there are higher segment phones than this, but cut me some slack---I'm 16!!! lol

Do you own more than one automobile??

Negatory! But I've been told that my life is interesting enough to merit a blog... I don't think so.

Do you own a large dumpster?

My dad rented a large dumpster so that we could toss a whole bunch crap out from inside the house all at once. The reason being that my parents plan on retiring and moving to Florida after I graduate, and we have eleven years of crap so far to toss haha.

Negatory! But I've been told that my life is interesting enough to merit a blog... I don't think so.

Do you own a large dumpster?

My dad rented a large dumpster so that we could toss a whole bunch crap out from inside the house all at once. The reason being that my parents plan on retiring and moving to Florida after I graduate, and we have eleven years of crap so far to toss haha.

That would also be a negatory. Aren't all dumsters large? :wacko: There's one in my apartment building, though. No bodies yet.

Do you own a radar detector for your car?

Yes, but it's on the fritz. It keeps on restarting, so I got annoyed enough to rip the thing off of the window and now it slides around on the passenger floorboard, lol.

Do you own a bookshelf full of textbooks and class notes?

Still in the process of labeling and stowing my physics, calculus, chemistry, etc. paraphernalia.

Do you own a bookshelf full of textbooks and class notes?

Still in the process of labeling and stowing my physics, calculus, chemistry, etc. paraphernalia.

You label your paraphernalia? B) Fascinating! Like I said, get a blog and tell us all about it. :P

Well, seeing that I graduated in 1971, I gave it all away to some visiting historians. :lol:

However, working in a technical area (manufacturing and testing of pharmaceuticals and natural health products) and being a firm believer in continuing education, I do have such a bookshelf and 2 more for other reference material.

Do you own a flag of a country other than the one you live in?

Do you own a flag of a country other than the one you live in?

It looks like I'll have to answer my own 'Do you own" question.

I have a bunch of miniature flags for the countries I have visited. I don't have any full size flags. The Irish flag holds a special plsce in my heart. :wub:

Do you own any boy band cd's? Fess up!

No, but if you asked my sister the same question, she would simply show you her DVD wall, lol. She even has the FullMetal Alchemist video game for PS2.

Do you own a credit card specifically for gasoline purchases?

Gonna apply for one sooner or later...

Edited by rknapp

Nope. Dont have any credit cards. I dont really trust myself with so-called "endless" money. I dont feel like drowning myself in debt.

Do you own your baby blanket or baby toy or any other item frrom when you were a baby?

My friend has this tiny pink... thing her grandmother made for her when she was a baby. Her grandmother has put new fabric on it again and again and again...

Full Metal Alchemist.... how cool! Your sister i definitely is a ver nice and cool person! :)

No, I dn't own anything that I had when I was a baby. Apart my parents... but do I own them? :P

Do you own an ancient relic?

Ieshwar

Yeah my mother. 0:)0:)

Don't tell her I said that 0:)

Do you own the newest Silverchair CD?

I had no idea that Silverchair made a new album until the jockey on Alt Nation (Sirius 21) said that their new song, Straight Line, was #9 on the countdown. I've heard the song many times and love it, but it just doesn't sound like Silverchair, at all!

Yeah my mother. 0:)0:)

Don't tell her I said that 0:)

Do you own the newest Silverchair CD?

You can't say that in a public forum, Robbie. It's un-American. What will our advertisers think?

Actually, what's really bothering me is I'm most probably older than your mother. :lol:

No Silverchair at all. Not familiar with their music.....and just about every other group the youngins here mention. I'm a relic, remember! :P

Do you own a classy chess set? (nice wood or marble)

You can't say that in a public forum, Robbie. It's un-American. What will our advertisers think?

Actually, what's really bothering me is I'm most probably older than your mother. :lol:

No Silverchair at all. Not familiar with their music.....and just about every other group the youngins here mention. I'm a relic, remember! :P

Do you own a classy chess set? (nice wood or marble)

Ummm, I think I do...But I don't know where in the hell has it been packed!!

Do you own a pocket calculator??

Duh!

Do you own an original mr game and watch??

No, I've never even seen an mr game or watch, that's from a long way back... :huh:

Do you own any or all of the volumes of the Myst PC game series?

sungod