Do you Own..........?

• Site Administrator
I own 11 rookie cards of baseball players who have been inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown, NY.

Big baseball fan. Mind you, the 1994 baseball strike took the edge off my enthusiasm.

I also own a chemistry book published in 1890. I'm a chemist so it's really unique to have it.

Do you own anything older than you are?

Yep! Our house (parts of which date back to the 1890s, which is old for Australia) and our kitchen table, which I believe is also close to 100 years old.

Do you own the complete set of novels for a completed series?

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The complete set of novels for a completed series... umm... YEAH! I have all of the Vampire Chronicles, and uhh... I know I have more, I just can't recall.

Do you own any clothes from when you were in middle school? (6-8th grade)

No... Buddah isnt from India, right? Cause I do have a little Buddah that sits on my bookshelf.

Do you own any Disney collectibles, other than the movies?

I do, I have an Aladdin collection, with lots and lots of books, 2 stuffed genies, a porcalin magic carpet, 10 cups, a few McDonald toys, 2 tree ornements, a few pins, lots of pictures (that hang on the wall), and a cat named Aladdin (he came that way).

Do you own any Disney collectibles, other than the movies?

I do, I have an Aladdin collection, with lots and lots of books, 2 stuffed genies, a porcalin magic carpet, 10 cups, a few McDonald toys, 2 tree ornements, a few pins, lots of pictures (that hang on the wall), and a cat named Aladdin (he came that way).

Wow, quite a collection you've got there! :blink: All I really have are those glasses from Burger King from like 1998 or so...not sure how many there were but I know that there was a Pocahontas and a Lion King one.

The person below me saves the jars from pasta sauce and what not as drinking glasses, not because they're dirt poor or anything...just because it's kinda cool...we do :P .

• Site Administrator
The person below me saves the jars from pasta sauce and what not as drinking glasses, not because they're dirt poor or anything...just because it's kinda cool...we do :P .

Do you own a copy of a post for someone who's played the wrong game? :devil:

No... Buddah isnt from India, right? Cause I do have a little Buddah that sits on my bookshelf.

Gautama Buddha was from India. His real name was Siddhartha Gautama. Buddhism originated in India and Lord Buddha attained enlightenment under a tree in Bodh Gaya in Bihar, India.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gautama_Buddha

No, I don't own any copy...but you sure own one now Graeme...lol

Do you own a farmhouse?

Chemistry by itself, no. But I have:

(1) Biology book (biology bible at my school... sure feels heavy like one, lol)

(1) Chemistry book

(3) Physics books (Engineering physics 1 & 2, and Mechanics of Materials, also taking Physics 3 and Optics this coming semester)

(2) Mathematics books (one book for calc 1 & 2, and Differential Equations, getting another book next semester for calc 3)

Altogether I have half a dozen science books, and should have close to a full dozen in a year. This doesn't include helpful manuals, bio/chem/physics lab manuals, or anything that fuels my aspirations of a career in energy.

Do you own a full tank of gas?

I need to get gas tomorrow...

Do you own a copy of a post for someone who's played the wrong game? :devil:

:lol: LMAO! In my own defense, it WAS two o'clock in the morning. :rolleyes:

Do you own a full tank of gas?

:lol: Hah! I wish! Half the time we're putting around on empty.

Do you own multiple house plants?

:lol: LMAO! In my own defense, it WAS two o'clock in the morning. :rolleyes:

:lol: Hah! I wish! Half the time we're putting around on empty.

Do you own multiple house plants?

Well, technically no. My mom has a few, but I don't know if cacti (that looks weird spelled out. think plural of cactus.) count as house plants.

Do you own multiple seasons of a TV show on DVD?

I have the first 5 seasons of Smallville (although after season 4, the series SUCKED...), The first season of Supernatural (anyone else want to see some incest between the Winchester brothers?), and a few others I can't think of right now.

^_~

• Site Administrator
Do you own multiple seasons of a TV show on DVD?

I'm not sure. The only TV shows we own on DVD are The Thunderbirds ( in super marionattion!) and Astro Boy, and I have no ideas which episodes lie in which seasons (we don't own the complete set of either). I think we overlap at least one season, but don't hold me to that.

Do you own a valuable piece of artwork?

I'm flexible on the definition of "valuable" since it's a subjective term :P

Unfortuantly not... I hardly ever complete my stories! Bad Kanaye! Shame on me!

Do you own a piece of artwork you did when you were a child? Child meaning under 10. And yes, those badly colored pictures from coloring books do count.

About 2 years ago, someone I used to live with sent me a cookie tin(w/o cookies) and inside was a bunch of my drawings and colorings from when I was like 5 or 6. I always thought that no one kept stuff like that but... I was proved wrong, Once again. *sigh*

I do. I have my first illustrated novel (my artwork), written at age 7, which was a 'Famous Five' rip-off. Except that it was only two cousins, since I couldn't manage to design a full-fledged cast. They had pet sidekicks, though and defeated some really bad smugglers thanks to their wits (and the animals helped too).

Do you own any baseball collectibles?

Do you own any baseball collectibles?

Oh my, yes! Where do I begin! I have over 60,000 baseball cards, signed baseballs, signed photos and lots of other stuff.

Do you own a picture (not a coin or other currency) of a reigning monarch?

Edited by Conner
No!

Do you own all the six Harry Potter books plus the movies?

Ieshwar

Do E-books count?? But I don't own all the 6 movies, just the last one...

The BeaStKid

Do you own any stuff given with the McDonald's Happy meal??

Do you own Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows?

Ieshwar

Yes. Sort of. It's somewhere in transit from the bowels of amazon.com to my house. Soon it will arrive. All will be revealed!

Do you have any supplementary books about Harry Potter, like (but not necessarily) Roger Highfield's The Science of Harry Potter -- How Magic Really Works?

Colin B)

Do you have any supplementary books about Harry Potter, like (but not necessarily) Roger Highfield's The Science of Harry Potter -- How Magic Really Works?

Colin B)

No, but I can pull a rabbit out of my hat! See!

Do you own a world globe?

No, but I can pull a rabbit out of my hat! See!

Do you own a world globe?

I do own a globe. I do help the brats with home work and it comes in handy. :)

Do you own the new Harry Potter book. :read:

Krista

• Site Administrator
Do you own a pink shirt?

I own a shirt that looked pink in the photo that I emailed home after I bought it (I was in the USA at the time). Is that close enough? It's actually an apricot orange.

Do you own a copy of a rock musical?

Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds is being plugged here in Melbourne as the musical is making a return. I own the double LP, but our record player is busted so I can't listen to it....