Do you Own..........?

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you own a (speeding/parking-)ticket that have not paid yet?

That would be no. I never pay tickets, though. It's too much fun going to traffic court. Talk about cheap entertainment. :lol:

Do you own an urn....with somebody in it?

It's empty, does that count? :P

You know, two days ago I got a parking ticket because the sticker was inside the car, as opposed to outside. Kinda funny when the people parking ON THE f**kING GRASS don't get tickets, but I do for parking exactly where I'm supposed to. Yeah, that ticket's not getting paid.

That would be no. I never pay tickets, though. It's too much fun going to traffic court. Talk about cheap entertainment. :lol:

Do you own an urn....with somebody in it?

Uh, no?

Do you own an awesome cell phone?

I bought an LG enV last Sunday. I went with the silver one because I can't stand orange... I wish they made a black one but oh well.

Sorry, I know I'm not supposed to answer this one. But I own three right now!!

Do you own an awesome cell phone?

Yeah, my cell phones are pretty awesome I guess. I have a Motorola Slithr and a Krazr. I really want an Iphone though!

Do you own a green pen?

Well I have a pen thats green, but the ink inside is balck... Does that count?

Do you own a hairbrush?

i only use hairbrushes, i hate combs :P

do you own a teddy bear? :]

(i hope it wasn't asked before, but it's past 1.30am here and i'm getting too sleepy to check all the old posts ^^')

I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( A giant, four foot tall, extra fuzzy, extra soft one! Or maybe I can just dress up the next boyfriend like a teddy bear and snuggle him instead... :)

Do you own any chocolate? (I'm in a chocolatey mood)

When I do own chocolate, it's only fleetingly. :(

Do you own any natural medicines?

Conner

P.S. Jamie, yeah, go for the live teddy bear :2thumbs: ....if you go out in the woods today, you're in for a big surprise.....

Used to. It was pretty good for when my body was sore after ice hockey practice and games.

Do you own a baby can of soda?

Roommate gave me a baby can of Jones Soda, since I always buy Jones Soda in bulk :P

Do you own a baby can of soda?

Is that one of those little like 8 oz cans or whatever? Anyway, I don't drink soda, and even when I used to I always preferred it from a "fountain" or else a bottle, so the answer is definitely "no" :P

Do you own a wireless mouse?

Is that one of those little like 8 oz cans or whatever? Anyway, I don't drink soda, and even when I used to I always preferred it from a "fountain" or else a bottle, so the answer is definitely "no" :P

Do you own a wireless mouse?

nope, i'm pretty much attached to my logitech, cord-having one ^_^

do you own a cork board?

• 3 weeks later...

Yes! It's been sitting on my desk at home since I upgraded to a Motorola (and have since upgraded to LG) back in 2005. I would have gotten a Nokia as my next phone but all of their good bar phones are GSM, so I can't use it (US is CDMA).

Do you own a flat of bottled water?