Do you Own..........?

: D ha, no. I used to own more stereos than the toes on my parrot's foot though.

Do you own any Grandfather clocks?

I don't have my grandfather's clock, but I DO own my grandmother's candlesticks.

--Rigel

Do you own any heirlooms belonging to your great-grandparents, or even farther back?

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never knew my great-grandparents, or farther back. I have two heirlooms that are precious to me... one is my grandfathers wallet that contains pictures of my dad and uncles when they were much younger (younger than I am now). The other is a picture of me and my sister with my recently-departed grandmother back when I was losing my baby teeth (5 or 6?).

Do you own an expensive audio system?

I never knew my great-grandparents, or farther back. I have two heirlooms that are precious to me... one is my grandfathers wallet that contains pictures of my dad and uncles when they were much younger (younger than I am now). The other is a picture of me and my sister with my recently-departed grandmother back when I was losing my baby teeth (5 or 6?).

Do you own an expensive audio system?

Yes, i do....its a sony...my rents bought it 9 years back....cost quite a fortune at that time....

Do you own a pet?

Yes, i do....its a sony...my rents bought it 9 years back....cost quite a fortune at that time....

Do you own a pet?

I own too many animals. 7 cats. 7 dogs (kept the black lab mix puppy). 3 horses.

Do you own a Playstation 3?

Krista

Does Jared count?... :funny:

Nah, I don't own a slave..

Do you own your own business or store/shop?

Krista

Nope...i'm still too young to do that!

Do you own something which you shouldn't own?? (Interpret it as you like)

Do you own something fast?

I have a bank account that empties quickly. :(

I don't have what you're talking about. My cruising speed is something akin to "Driving Miss Daisey". :lmao:

Do you own a leather vest?

I have a bank account that empties quickly. :(

I don't have what you're talking about. My cruising speed is something akin to "Driving Miss Daisey". :lmao:

Do you own a leather vest?

No, I don't think I own any leather vests, pants, etc. Boots and handbags, yes. :)

Do you own... a record player?

Krista

Real or imaginary? My boys own several... if Thunderbird 3 qualifies. :P

Do you own a non-computerised roleplaying game?

eg. Dungeons & Dragons, AD&D, Runequest, Traveler, etc.

actually this is just an old joke... we ALL own something off a space ship. My tenth grade math teacher sucked me in on this one. I noticed an object on his desk and asked him what it was. He said it was off a space ship. when I expressed my doubts he responded to my challenge by pointing out that the object was not on a space ship. I had to agree he was right.

[blush] I have an old copy of the Sims

• Site Administrator
Nope.

Do you own a guinea-pig?

Ieshwar

No, and I'll kindly thank you for not suggesting it to our boys. We're having enough troubles with them want to have some chickens.... :P

Do you own a photo of yourself from at least ten years ago?

No, and I'll kindly thank you for not suggesting it to our boys. We're having enough troubles with them want to have some chickens.... :P

Do you own a photo of yourself from at least ten years ago?

Indeed i do....can't believe how much i have changed...sigh..

Do you own a toy you played with when you were younger?

Indeed i do....can't believe how much i have changed...sigh..

Do you own a toy you played with when you were younger?

I do own stuffed animals from my childhood.

Do you own... an exotic pet? (snake, lizard, spider)

Krista

Nope, unless you count the random lizard that lives on the outside of my bedroom window.

Do you own any Concept Albums?

Lol... I don't think I do?

Do you own a painting/sculpture from a famous artist?

Krista

Lol... I don't think I do?

Do you own a painting/sculpture from a famous artist?

Krista

How famous? i have quite a few signed pictures from one of my favorite comic book artists, Greg Horn (met him at Comic Con...nice guy, and cute too)

Do you own a movie that most people would put in their top 10 WORST films? like "The Hulk" or "Waterworld"?

I have both of those...

Do you own a movie that most people would put in their top 10 WORST films? like "The Hulk" or "Waterworld"?

Yes, I own (and love) Catwoman. I've always been really irritated that it got such bad reviews! :angry: I thought it was fabulous! In fact it's one of the only movies in the last few years that I've gone to see more than once in theaters (I think I went 3 times)

Do you own a bell?

Yes, I own (and love) Catwoman. I've always been really irritated that it got such bad reviews! :angry: I thought it was fabulous! In fact it's one of the only movies in the last few years that I've gone to see more than once in theaters (I think I went 3 times)

Do you own a bell?

Does the one that rings every time someone wants to get inside your house count??

BSK

Do you own the company you are working in??

Does the one that rings every time someone wants to get inside your house count??

BSK

Do you own the company you are working in??

Nope, I work for the government B)

Do you still have a 486 computer you just can't seem to part with?

• Site Administrator
Do you still have a 486 computer you just can't seem to part with?

No. I used to own a Pentium-Pro 180 for a long time, until it eventually died as a result of a lightning strike.

Do you own a copy of The Princess Bride?