What are you listening to?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been away on Hiatus for awhile, But I just have to say, I love this thread!!!

Now, I like to think I have varied taste in music, But somethings just slip past me. Now I can at least try some new stuff without having to blindly find it one youtube or ares.

Ok, since the beginning of summer, The CD that has taken up permanent residency in my truck's CD Player is Chasing The Sun by Indigenous. Every song on it is excellent. Especially #4(Come on Home) and #9(Leaving). He plays the guitar kinda like SRV did, But he difeinitely is doing it in his own style. (BTW, his pic on the CD cover is DAM HOT :wub: )

Also, On Oct. 22, Eric Clapton released a 2-CD Set that is 36 hits of the highlights of his career, All the best of Clapton(Complete Clapton)on 2 discs. I got it at Best Buy for $14.99, And I have not been disappointed. He also came out with his book, an autobiography of the man. I haven't had time to get the book yet, but some friends who have skimmed it tell me it is awesome!