Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

We Have A King And Queen....

Meeko

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bear in mind also that there is at least three other WST members who have been posting in CJ's forum. And one of us has the the title of The WST Deputy Lead.

Jan

B) .............. :wacko:

it just too bad all references to this commitee say Writer Support Team Lead

perhaps in hindsight Cj should have just claimed it was a writer support team member. I bet at the time he thought it would bolster his case, oh well ;)

Can I stir the pot some more by asking if Shadowgod is the King, does that not automatically grant him the power to determine who is the Queen? And hasn't Shadowgod specified that that Queen is CJ?

Therefore, unless Shadowgod is not the King, the issue of who is the Queen has been settled once and for all! :D

:blink:

Oh, no!! Echidna, what have you done?!?!?!

Shadowgod, he's put you on the spot... If you embrace your title, then you can hang the title of queen of evil cliffies on me. But, if you don't, then you can't.

The Echidna is evil, no?

rest assured he very well did. He claims that the five seperate members all have authority to edit posts, yet this post appeared as you see it now, no edits, with theses five salacious votes while I was in the forum.

The voting was, of course, speedy. You've just gotten slow in your old age... :P

Bear in mind also that there is at least three other WST members who have been posting in CJ's forum. And one of us has the the title of The WST Deputy Lead.

Jan

Would the WST deputy lead like to add his vote to those of the committee? Always room for one more... :)

it just too bad all references to this committee say Writer Support Team Lead

perhaps in hindsight Cj should have just claimed it was a writer support team member. I bet at the time he thought it would bolster his case, oh well ;)

Well, ummm, I can assure you that the anonymous committee Chairgoat presided in a fair and impartial way during the deliberations.

:blink:

Oh, no!! Echidna, what have you done?!?!?!

Shadowgod, he's put you on the spot... If you embrace your title, then you can hang the title of queen of evil cliffies on me. But, if you don't, then you can't.

The Echidna is evil, no?

The voting was, of course, speedy. You've just gotten slow in your old age... :P

Would the WST deputy lead like to add his vote to those of the committee? Always room for one more... :)

Well, ummm, I can assure you that the anonymous committee Chairgoat presided in a fair and impartial way during the deliberations.

It would be wonderful if it worked this way, but you were voted Queen by a fair and impartial election that was open to all members of GA. Not some backroom dealings that no members had a role in until after the fact. Even then the election was swayed by certin naferious caprian factions.

Sorry Cj even with my adament stance on abdicating in favor of a fair and open election, you are still our presiding queen :king: :worship:

steve :P

It would be wonderful if it worked this way, but you were voted Queen by a fair and impartial election that was open to all members of GA. Not some backroom dealings that no members had a role in until after the fact. Even then the election was swayed by certin naferious caprian factions.

Sorry Cj even with my adament stance on abdicating in favor of a fair and open election, you are still our presiding queen :king: :worship:

B) ............Yes, it clear now that the GA members have spoken and "Long Live Queen CJ"

:worship::worship::worship: :king:

But Steve, how can you abdicate from a Title bestowed for life?? There's only one way, and it's kinda drastic, and very final...

And I see a contradiction above... You previously claimed that this WASN'T a public forum, but rather an author's private forum. Yey, here you are claiming that a poll held here was open to all? I do wish you'd make up you mind. :P:P:P:P

Been as you seem so determined on this issue (though I can't imagine why) I'll remind you that you, unlike me, were awarded your title by BOTH a public vote and a unanimous committee. :P

And if anyone has any doubts as to the merit of this decision, I have but one answer: go read LiS 26 again...

:P

But Steve, how can you abdicate from a Title bestowed for life?? There's only one way, and it's kinda drastic, and very final...

And I see a contradiction above... You previously claimed that this WASN'T a public forum, but rather an author's private forum. Yey, here you are claiming that a poll held here was open to all? I do wish you'd make up you mind. :P:P :P :P

Been as you seem so determined on this issue (though I can't imagine why) I'll remind you that you, unlike me, were awarded your title by BOTH a public vote and a unanimous committee. :P

And if anyone has any doubts as to the merit of this decision, I have but one answer: go read LiS 26 again...

There is no access restriction on your forums. Furthermore your shame of a role call was buried inside a thread of another pourpose. Honestly you try this double talk and the patomic side-step. Where you a politician in another life?? (or dare I say it planet?)

There is no access restriction on your forums. Furthermore your shame of a role call was buried inside a thread of another pourpose. Honestly you try this double talk and the patomic side-step. Where you a politician in another life?? (or dare I say it planet?)

Well, Shadowgod, is this a request for a new, and far more public election? :devil:

I'm just saying that you do seem oddly reluctant to accept your lofty and well-deserved honorific.

Well, Shadowgod, is this a request for a new, and far more public election? :devil:

I'm just saying that you do seem oddly reluctant to accept your lofty and well-deserved honorific.

As long as it includes a list involving more then one candidate. You can leave yourself off as apparently you already have a title. On the plus side however, your'll be a nice bonus to whomever is lucky enough to earn such pride of place.

:D

As long as it includes a list involving more then one candidate. You can leave yourself off as apparently you already have a title. On the plus side however, your'll be a nice bonus to whomever is lucky enough to earn such pride of place.

:D

But I never use cliffhangers!! I've been framed!!!!

Might I remind you, your majesty, of LiS 26, and the Mother of All Cliffhangers?

But I never use cliffhangers!! I've been framed!!!!

Might I remind you, your majesty, of LiS 26, and the Mother of All Cliffhangers?

My I remind you of the poll that said it was not the worst the GA membership has ever seen?

My I remind you of the poll that said it was not the worst the GA membership has ever seen?

And I agree! It wasn't the worst, becuase worst imples bad. It was however the most extreme cliffhanger. I mean you had Jacob being loaded into the ambulance, and clearly implied that he was dying, and then left us hanging... That's the very definition of a cliffhanger!!

And I agree! It wasn't the worst, becuase worst imples bad. It was however the most extreme cliffhanger. I mean you had Jacob being loaded into the ambulance, and clearly implied that he was dying, and then left us hanging... That's the very definition of a cliffhanger!!

again with the skew results and things said to suit your own needs. You truely are royalty :worship::worship::worship:

again with the skew results and things said to suit your own needs. You truely are royalty :worship::worship::worship:

Now, now, your majesty, don't throw a royal fit... I've been sticking strictly to the facts. 0:)

And I'll say it again.. LiS 26. :P

• Site Moderator

You know, there is a way to settle this once and for all. It is almost time for the annual Readers Choice Awards. The entire GA membership would then have a say for sure.

Jan :devil:

You know, there is a way to settle this once and for all. It is almost time for the annual Readers Choice Awards. The entire GA membership would then have a say for sure.

B) ............An excellent Idea Jan!!! Maybe you can watch this site as the goat is on a rampage. I'll get Kevin to moniter the other thread

Edited by Benji

Hrmm, now that *IS* an interesting thought... And no one could dispute that, now could they?

What do you say, Shadowgod? :devil:

Ahem... The mother of all cliffies for me was when CJ left his protagonists out caking in the hot Arizona desert!!! :blink:

Ahh, well, umm, I suppose that could be a bit tense (Unless Shadowgod made it into a cliffhanger, of course)... though, they were just catching some rays. 0:)

Ahh, well, umm, I suppose that could be a bit tense (Unless Shadowgod made it into a cliffhanger, of course)... though, they were just catching some rays. 0:)

Bah! *rolls eyes*

MOTHER OF ALL CLIFFHANGERS!!!! that was what it was!!! not just tense...but MOTHER!!!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..