Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

What is going on?

• Site Administrator
Sorry I have not posted. I had a lot of bad circumstances happen to me consquently I will be away for a while. This came as a result of having to leave my house. It was not my fault but it is what it is. I dont have time to explain what happened but i will be persuing legal action against those people. Working at a law firm has its privileges.

I'm sorry :( Good luck and I hope that everything works out in the end :hug:

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Administrator

Wasn't too sure where to post this, but since Frenchcanadian visits here often:

Congratulations on the 100th post!!

It has been great reading your posts here in CJ's forum, as well as throughout GA.

It seems like just last year CJ hit the magical 100 post mark......wait, it was only last year :lol: !!

I'll be looking forward to many more from you Frenchcanadian in the future ;)

Steve B)

(notice the colours once again :P , just too bad les Habitants could not muster up sixty minutes of game instead of just the forty :( )

Sorry I have not posted. I had a lot of bad circumstances happen to me consquently I will be away for a while. This came as a result of having to leave my house. It was not my fault but it is what it is. I dont have time to explain what happened but i will be persuing legal action against those people. Working at a law firm has its privileges.

I hope everything works out ok! Please let us know... Losing your home can be traumatic under the best of circumstances.

Best wishes,

CJ

It has been great reading your posts here in CJ's forum, as well as throughout GA.

It seems like just last year CJ hit the magical 100 post mark......wait, it was only last year :lol: !!

Steve B)

(notice the colours once again :P , just too bad les Habitants could not muster up sixty minutes of game instead of just the forty :( )

Congratulations FrenchCanadian!! :2thumbs: BTW, this means you're an official postaholic now! :music:

• Site Administrator
Congratulations FrenchCanadian!! :2thumbs: BTW, this means you're an official postaholic now! :music:

And in another 4842 posts, you can call yourself a shy lurker :P

Congratulations! As several people will say, post counts aren't that important. Posting/contributing and being involved are the important parts and you've certainly contributed significantly here :)

Whats with him trying to brand everyone as a postaholic?! :P

Because, compared to a lurker like me, you all are postaholics. :P

And in another 4842 posts, you can call yourself a shy lurker :P

Congratulations! As several people will say, post counts aren't that importing. Posting/contributing and being involved are the important parts and you've certainly contributed significantly here :)

Totally agreed!

Because, compared to a lurker like me, you all are postaholics. :P

Understatement of the century!

:blink:

Well, yes, I guess I can agree with that! It's an understatement to say you are all postaholics. Wow, Never thought you'd take my side in this BK, thanks!

:P

• Site Moderator

Lets face it. We are all postaholics in some fashion or another. Some more than others. And there are some of us posting here that have access to forums that others don't.

Jan

Postaholism is better than postwhorism.

And we have only one postwhore here...

:D:D:D

Ieshwar

Are you claiming to be the only postwhore, Ieshwar??? Well, I certainly agree that you are one, but Graeme, Kevin, Jan, and BK certainly merit the title too. However, I myself prefer to call y'all Postaholics, as it sounds a little nicer.

• Site Administrator
Are you claiming to be the only postwhore, Ieshwar??? Well, I certainly agree that you are one, but Graeme, Kevin, Jan, and BK certainly merit the title too. However, I myself prefer to call y'all Postaholics, as it sounds a little nicer.

I personally prefer "active member" or "good participator" as more accurate reflections of what we do....

BK must agree with me; he quoted what I said and added nothing to it. :D

:blink: I solemnly swear never to post anything from my cell-phone again!!!

I personally prefer "active member" or "good participator" as more accurate reflections of what we do....

Damn Graeme, my thoughts exactly!!! :)

• Site Moderator

I agree. I even called myself a Lurker, just like a certain goat, before I reached 1,000 posts. But that seemed to slip thru the cracks.

Jan

Steve B)

Thanks Steve, I do visit this part of the forum the most, what do you want,, CJs stories are good and there's fairly enough silliness going on here :P

oh well the habs ummm. no comments on the last game,,, at least they got a point. They better be playing good against detroit tomorrow, I got my ticket,,, row c in the reds,,,

but still I got a long way to go before getting in the 500 or even in the 1,000 even more to arrive at, how many is it now,,, 4,961

:blink: I solemnly swear never to post anything from my cell-phone again!!!

I think you've swore to that already, after a couple of double posting, :P:blink:

Thanks Steve, I do visit this part of the forum the most, what do you want,, CJs stories are good and there's fairly enough silliness going on here :P

Thanks FrenchCanadian!!

Seriously; thank you for participating here,too.

but still I got a long way to go before getting in the 500 or even in the 1,000 even more to arrive at, how many is it now,,, 4,961

I have no idea what you mean by 4961. 0:)

B) .......Ok, I'm picking Thursday for #5000......any takers??

ACK!! Nooo!!!

It will likly be Graeme or Kevin who gets to 5k first... Surely they will do so by this Thursday at their posting rates..

Besides, if it's me, I'm hoping to lurk on by with no one noticing... :ph34r: So shhhhh... :ph34r:

ACK!! Nooo!!!

It will likly be Graeme or Kevin who gets to 5k first... Surely they will do so by this Thursday at their posting rates..

Besides, if it's me, I'm hoping to lurk on by with no one noticing... :ph34r: So shhhhh... :ph34r:

oh my god already?? with taking a months vacation to boot.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..