[Mellicat] Welcome, Mellicatt!

• Site Administrator

Welcome Mellicat!!

It is great to see a new hosted author here at GA!

So far in the 24 hours that I knew you were here, I've managed to read "The Waiter", as well as up to Chapter 8 of "Shameful". I must say WOW, your writing is good.

As far as where you should start, may I suggest reading the latest releases in the Anthology. It gives you a diverse selection of work by various great authors. Unfortunately everyone does not post in every anthology, so there is still many other places to go. Some of those that didn't post, but have great stories in my opinion are Shadowgod, dkstories, Dom Luka, to just name a few.

Hopefully after reading, and the rest of do some reading of your stories, we will get the opportunity to discuss things with you in the forums.

Great to have you here.

Steve B)

Edit to Add: Dang, I go back to the forums and there is soooo many others that I could include in this post :blink:

Edited by wildone
Thanks everyone. Seems like a really great group. I am honored to be here.

Looks like a have some reading to do to catch up with you all. Any suggestions of where to start?

Welcome to the GA family of Hosted Writers. I did a fast read of the opening lines of Shameful and enjoyed your style of writing. I'll be back for more, later.

While I would humbly suggest you check out my stories 0:) , there's a virtual smorgasbord of different types of material to ring your chimes. One story by Duncan Ryder blew me away. His first story in eFiction, Everybody's Wounded, is very special. https://www.gayauthors.org/efiction/viewstory.php?sid=407. Such talent!

Have a great time.

Jack B)

P.S. What do we call you? Melina or Mellicat? I assume that you are female?

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll go check out the links.

I think I am feeling a bit overwhelmed! *L*

As for me. Yes. Female. Mother of an awesome gay son. I am simply Mom to all his friends. I go my Melli online. So Mom or Melli - either one. *L*

Thanks again for the welcome.