[Krista] Congratulations, Krista!

Congrats Krista!

If my story is going to have a tie with anyone else's work, I'm honored that it's with yours! You're a great writer and once upon a time, I was always reading your stories on Nifty, checking for updates. Looking forward to more.

Tiffani :D

Congratulations, Krista!!! :2thumbs:

Thanks Cj!

I LOVE Roommates. It was love at first read!!! :wub::D:D I feel so emotional seeing it with its new awards. *shed a few tears of joy*

Thanks, Krista! :)

And of course, congrats too! ;)

Take care,

Ieshwar

Thanks a lot for reading Ieshwar! :)

Congratulations, Krista.

Jan

Thanks Jan!

Congrats Krista!

If my story is going to have a tie with anyone else's work, I'm honored that it's with yours! You're a great writer and once upon a time, I was always reading your stories on Nifty, checking for updates. Looking forward to more.

Tiffani :D

Aww, I agree we're both representing well aren't we? :P

Congrats Krista!

I must admit, I have yet to read roommates :( I've been stubbornly holding out for Christian :wub:

Lol.. that's ok.. Most people have been waiting for a while for that one.. :P When I get my act together I'll get to work. :P:wub: Thanks for being a fan of Christian's story and for the 'Congrats.'

My Heartiest Congratulations to you, suga!! :)

I hope this answers your questions about Roommates and the answer I gave ;) ... :P

BeaStKid :devil:

Aww, thanks BeastKid! :D

Congratulations, Krista!

Thanks Libby Drew and congratulations on becoming a Promising Author, very well deserved. B)

Congrats Krista! I guess Shadowgod and I make two! :D

Steve

Lol, thanks Steve! I promise to work on Christian, cross my heart. :ph34r:

Congratulations, Krista. I know how hard you work on your stories, and this is something you definitely deserved.

Thanks Nick. :D

Guest Kookteh
Congrats Krista!

I must admit, I have yet to read roommates :( I've been stubbornly holding out for Christian :wub:

I am with him on this one!

Congratulations, Krista.

Congrats Krista, and i'm also looking forward for more Christian :P

Thanks Drewbie! :)

I am with him on this one!

Congratulations, Krista.

A lot of people are I think.. :) . I'll try to finish it this year.. I can still safely say it since it's only February.. lol. :)

Yes Again CONGRATZ!!!!!!!!!!

And YES I, too, am patiently awaiting Christian, although sometimes not all that patient :wacko:

Thanks again! :)

Congratulations Krista! I have not had a chance to read your story yet. In time, I will. :read:

No worries dear. There are tons of stories on my "to read list." :wub: Thanks for the Congratulations.

I'm a little late, but congratulations Krista! :worship::wub:

Lol, "better late than never," nah, you're not late. Feel free to comment any time as it will be welcomed. :wub:

Thanks! :)

Krista