Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Who is your favourite INSTINCT-er?

Who is your favourite INSTINCT-er?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite person associated with the band?

• Brandon
    • Chase
    • Eric
    • Jon
    • Helen (manager)
    • Lump (former lead singer)
  2. 2. Has your favourite changed from the last poll?

• Yes
    • No

Now that we are several chapters into Let the Music Play, I figured it was high time to resurrect Kevin's previous Poll from way back in October 2007.

So who is your favourite? Has that changed as the story has progressed?

if so why did your favourite change?

Mine should be pretty obvious. My favourite is Eric, and no I haven't wavered from the original poll.

Steve

Hey, Steve. Brandon is my favorite and has been from the first chapter. I think the story is about him and his good fortune, rising from impoverished and obscure circumstances. He is also the hero having rescued Instinct from the destructive behavior of its former lead singer. The Carlisle brothers are all good guys and I like them, but Brandon leads the pack. He is also in a position to be the hero again by the end of the story.

Brandon has been my favorite since the beginning.

Order is

Brandon - For all the trouble he's gone thru, kind guy

Chase - For helping brandon, with eric, all of them are hot.

Eric - he's a nut case how can I not like him :P

Edit: Eric is tied with chase for favs.

Edited by Drewbie
  • Site Administrator

I haven't voted because my option isn't listed......yet!

Originally I said Brandon. I agree with Mike that the story kind of revolves around him, and his adventure with the brothers. Even though J/S's side plot is now a major part of the story, I feel that it is still about Brandon.

Now since you were generous enough to include people associated with the band, I have to ask where is Gunter? At this point of the story I find him really interesting. It is like CJ is being a tease, giving us just minor glimpses of the man that I feel will be the one to foil all of J/S's plans. Probably be helped out by Brandon, Jon, Eric, and Chase. Most likely will involve something from Joe and even Barbara. In the end though I feel it will be Gunter who takes care of business.

• Site Moderator
I chose Eric and no. I think Eric is awesome. I noticed that he and Brandon are now tied. He is definitely a close second. :wub:

Not any more, I took care of that for now. And no, I haven't changed my mind.

• 3 weeks later...
Now that we are several chapters into Let the Music Play, I figured it was high time to resurrect Kevin's previous Poll from way back in October 2007.

So who is your favourite? Has that changed as the story has progressed?

if so why did your favourite change?

Mine should be pretty obvious. My favourite is Eric, and no I haven't wavered from the original poll.

Steve

Well, I just bumped the old thread for purposes of comparison, I too was struck by Eric's surprisingly low numbers!

However, in my case while I had originally voted for Eric in the other poll my new vote would tentatively go to Chase. I was kinda torn between them all along, and he's just grown on me alot. It's really a toss up though.

I notice we have less that half the number of votes in this poll that we do in the original! I wonder if perhaps people are waiting until the very end to cast their vote this time. That way if Brandon decides to rip the transmitter out of The Scar's hand and take over the world himself, or if Eric ends up selling everyone out to Dimitri and Mario to avoid his own murder, no one will feel foolish for having voted for them :boy:

I haven't voted because my option isn't listed......yet!

Originally I said Brandon. I agree with Mike that the story kind of revolves around him, and his adventure with the brothers. Even though J/S's side plot is now a major part of the story, I feel that it is still about Brandon.

Now since you were generous enough to include people associated with the band, I have to ask where is Gunter? At this point of the story I find him really interesting. It is like CJ is being a tease, giving us just minor glimpses of the man that I feel will be the one to foil all of J/S's plans. Probably be helped out by Brandon, Jon, Eric, and Chase. Most likely will involve something from Joe and even Barbara. In the end though I feel it will be Gunter who takes care of business.

Hmm, well he certainly foiled the assassination attempt and as such served his ultimate purpose and duty their security man, but it looks like he hasn't foiled all of The Scar's plans!

Could Gunter perhaps win a poll as 'favourite martyr'?

Take care all and have a great day!

Kevin

Brandon was the outcast. He had my sympathies from the very first chapter. Over time he's gained my respect for stepping so successfully into a role that has to tough to fill. Taking over as lead singer for a popular band and being accepted so openly by the brothers and the fans. Now he has even more of my respect for keeping his wits about him and landing that plane safely. None of what I feel about Brandon has anything to do with his love affair with Chase. I like Brandon just for being Brandon.

• Site Administrator
Well, I just bumped the old thread for purposes of comparison, I too was struck by Eric's surprisingly low numbers!

You have to remember that, while he was redeeming himself, Eric and Jon had made statements earlier that Chase had objected to -- and showed his objection by playing his drums in their room while they had a hangover :P They were also the ones who had asked Brandon to go along with Charity's blackmail.

So, neither one had a promsing start in the story. The original voting probably reflected that. They have both been working hard to improve their image, and, I think, largely succeeded. Jon is still a largely minor character in the band -- his part in the story is considerably smaller than the other three band members, but Eric has done a lot to make us like him after his initial bad start.

I'm not voting yet. I want to think about it some more.

You have to remember that, while he was redeeming himself, Eric and Jon had made statements earlier that Chase had objected to -- and showed his objection by playing his drums in their room while they had a hangover :P They were also the ones who had asked Brandon to go along with Charity's blackmail.

So, neither one had a promsing start in the story. The original voting probably reflected that. They have both been working hard to improve their image, and, I think, largely succeeded. Jon is still a largely minor character in the band -- his part in the story is considerably smaller than the other three band members, but Eric has done a lot to make us like him after his initial bad start.

I'm not voting yet. I want to think about it some more.

Have a good point there. Eric and Jon do have good virtues. I still see brandon though with able to land that plane a big plus.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..