Happy Birthday, Viv!

WOO HOO!!

Happy Birthday VIV!

How wonderful it is for you to have a birthday on this day! It means that for me today, tomorrow, and the next day are all the birthdays of someone special whom I care about! :D:2thumbs:

I hope your day is filled with all the joy, happiness, and excitement that you deserve!

May the coming year bring you happiness, success, and fulfillment and may each moment of your life be a special and wonderful as you are!! :D

:hug:

-Kevin

Happy Birthday Vivian... :hug:

It took me a few to figure out that Graeme started the thread in his time zone... for a bit there I honestly got confused as to what day it actually was. I was certain that today was the 19... :lol:

I hope you have a wonderful day, and all the best for the coming year.

VIV!!!

Happy Birthday to the woman who deserves the most happiness, for all of her kind and wonderful deeds. May this day be filled with tons of wonderful gifts and moments with all of your friends family and loved ones.

-Mike

VIV!!!

Happy Birthday to the woman who deserves the most happiness, for all of her kind and wonderful deeds. May this day be filled with tons of wonderful gifts and moments with all of your friends family and loved ones.

-Mike

Happy 31th Birthday

I couldn't find better words than these from Mike :D .

So I just join my wishes to theirs :worship: .

BTW, I just gave a look to your site. Amazing ! the drawings, the choice of colors... Congrats for your work. And now I will go to read your stories, what I missed till now.

Old bob

• Site Administrator

Happy Birthday Viv!!!

Here's hoping that your day is memorable.

You are a amazing person who makes a lot of people happy, and you do it everyday.

So Happy 29th!!! :hug:

Steve B)