Your Screen Name

Well, my name reads beastkid...

The capitals in the name, mainly, B S and K, symbolize my name's initials (B being my fist name, S being my middle name and K being the last.)

Beast? Well, I am a bit hairy :*) and I have...ahem...animalistic tendencies...Plus, I am wild!! :P

Kid? Well, I, guess, I never grew up... :lol:

BeaStKid :devil:

B) ..........Mine was easy enough, there were already certain variations of my name here, so I added j to Ben and added the i because Benj didn't sound right; hence Benji.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B) ..........Mine was easy enough, there were already certain variations of my name here, so I added j to Ben and added the i because Benj didn't sound right; hence Benji.

I like it cause it reminds me of my grandfather whom I loved dearly and whenever I see your name I think happy thoughts of him! :)

YaP = Yet another Pete.. well, there are plenty of Pete's around, so i chose "yet another" pete... its a bit of an insider joke for computer geeks.. i was thinking about Yacc (yet another compiler compiler), which is a Unix tool that is around probably almost as long as i am alive :P

Actually i wasn't aware that "yap" actually IS a word in English.. but after I learned what it means i thought Yap as a screen name is just the more fitting ;-)

• Site Moderator
YaP = Yet another Pete.. well, there are plenty of Pete's around, so i chose "yet another" pete... its a bit of an insider joke for computer geeks.. i was thinking about Yacc (yet another compiler compiler), which is a Unix tool that is around probably almost as long as i am alive :P

Actually i wasn't aware that "yap" actually IS a word in English.. but after I learned what it means i thought Yap as a screen name is just the more fitting ;-)

Especially when you joined DW. There was a Pete there.

Krista is the 'nickname' that I came up for myself when I found that I disliked my name. I've been using it since like Middle school and everyone but my Mother and Scott call me Krista... :) Sometimes it may take me a few times to actually respond to Christina.. lol. Maybe one of these days I'll get my name legally changed to Krista, but I am growing fond of Christina the older I get. :)

Well mine's the name of a character in the novel I'm writing. I also found out not that long ago that it's a place in Croatia, but I pronounce the characters name differently then that of Dalmatia in Croatia.

I've started to use it for other things now as well, I've really come to love the name :lol:

Here's mine :D , hehe:

Jovian_w2002... hmmm... let's see... Jovian's my name, which is pretty obvious :P . My dad wanted to call me Jovin, but he accidentally wrote an a after the i when he registered my name on the birth certificate. So, there you have it :) .

Jovian_w2002... w stands for Wong, which happens to be my surname :P My mum's Japanese and my dad's Taiwanese :P

Jovian_w2002... I will never forget the year 2002, because that was when I first discovered I was suffering from a chronic pain syndrome called "Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy". I've been coping with this illness for sometime now, and I guess it has been integrated into my daily life. I've no choice but to deal with it squarely, lol.

Jovian_w2002... I will never forget the year 2002, because that was when I first discovered I was suffering from a chronic pain syndrome called "Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy". I've been coping with this illness for sometime now, and I guess it has been integrated into my daily life. I've no choice but to deal with it squarely, lol.

I read the Wikipedia article about your medical condition. It's truly awful. You're to be admired for deal[ing] with it squarely.

Well... I changed my name (more like abbreviated it) from Understanding Engima to UEnigma. I got tired of typing it all out so, I changed it to the shorter version.

Eric

B) ........Eric, reminds me that I once wrote out my name all the time on all paperwork (I was sometimes signing hundreds a day) at the office, it didn't take long for me to change that tactic, I even went as far as re-registering my voters card with my new extremely shortened signature

kojaky came from the tv show Kojak. I used to be made fun of because the main character is bald, and so was I when i was younger. i just added the y to make it sound girly. LoL. Funny thing is, I never saw the show before. The name just glued to me.

• Site Administrator

Wildone is a variation of a nickname that I have had since about 12 or 13. One person in particular called me it in a special way, and the rest is history......... :lol:

Steve

B) ........Eric, reminds me that I once wrote out my name all the time on all paperwork (I was sometimes signing hundreds a day) at the office, it didn't take long for me to change that tactic, I even went as far as re-registering my voters card with my new extremely shortened signature

Idk... i seem to have a thing for long names... cus if I spell out my entire name (first 2 middle and last) it comes to more then 75 letters lol...

Idk... i seem to have a thing for long names... cus if I spell out my entire name (first 2 middle and last) it comes to more then 75 letters lol...

B) ......Hummmm! try signing hundreds of applications and permits a day, trust me, your hand starts to cramp if you follow thru with your 75 letters :wacko: (oy vey)! I have it shortened down to one letter. :D

B) ......Hummmm! try signing hundreds of applications and permits a day, trust me, your hand starts to cramp if you follow thru with your 75 letters :wacko: (oy vey)! I have it shortened down to one letter. :D

I just started signing it with a squiggly line lol...

I really like this forum because the screen names we use kind of gives us an brief look into some of the members personalities, or even tells us a lot about personalities (like mine tells everyone i'm to lazy to type out my Pen name Understanding Enigma :P )

I've gone through a lot of screen names online... Current one is easy to figure out :-)

First name is Robert and sometimes when making characters for games (like SWG), I've done Trebor or some variation. Everquest2 came out, and it allows you to have multiple characters in the same world (alts) - and I went on a spree making characters named: Trebor, Trbor, Treborat, Trebite, etc... and since my guildmates knew it was me in one of my aliases, they just started calling me "Trebs" for shorthand. Heh - then the next character I made, I named Trebs and he also happens to be my highest level character...

So coming here, stalking Dan (I mean - to read his stories.... 0:) ), I choose Trebs as a handle and used that since here...

Trebs, it took me a second to figure out Trebor is Robert backwards. Hehe.

Tarin is a character in a story I read once upon a time. (Really only a few years ago, maybe two.) It was a decent story, I forget the title now, but the names I loved. None of you would have read it probably, it is a BL story. I actually started a list of names from that story that I add and subtract names from now and then. The character that everyone in the story was supposed to lust over was named Cailin, he was trained as a sex slave and was everything a good boy should be except he was not for sale - only for tease never for touch. However the servent boy Tarin that really was to be sold as a sex slave (and was not supposed to be as attractive and acted nasty jealous sometimes - and was also not fully "trained") caught my "eye." (Sex slavery was widely accepted in this altered Faer

(like mine tells everyone i'm to lazy to type out my Pen name Understanding Enigma :P )

I rarely type mine out. I just sign "Kevin" most of the time.

Sono Luminus the title of an Erasure song. I use this name for NaNoWriMo, but elsewhere, it isn't me. Someone else uses it on the Erasure forums.

And I knew Trebs way back when he was Trebor and I was known as Julian. ^_^

:great:

I never knew that!

Sono Luminus the title of an Erasure song. I use this name for NaNoWriMo, but elsewhere, it isn't me. Someone else uses it on the Erasure forums.

And I knew Trebs way back when he was Trebor and I was known as Julian. ^_^

:o I loved Erasure back in the 80s!!! I started suspecting I was gay when I knew the words to too many of their songs (Chains of Love, O L'amour, Love to Hate You,)

I used to live in a town called Naperville, in Illinois....so I used NaperVic and it's stayed with me even though I've moved to California.

Edited by NaperVic
:o I loved Erasure back in the 80s!!! I started suspecting I was gay when I knew the words to too many of their songs (Chains of Love, O L'amour, Love to Hate You,)

Hmmm... I've heard of them so now I guess I'm gonna see why...

iTunes here I come!

-> off topic <-

this is why I love these forums, you get to learn something new and intresting about people that spark your intrests

->on topic <-

UEnigma

well, mine is pretty simple... when I started landscaping proffessionally, I wanted a name that would reflect my interest both in plants and wildlife. Since I was kinda stydying paganism at the time, the green man seemed appropriate, so I named my business Green Man Gardens. The first online chat community I signed up for was a gardening e-mail based list, so I signed up as greenman. Kinda stuck for my online persona, though sometimes greenman is taken, so I started using greenmann. You'll see me as both or either depending on where I am.