I took a long time ! :lol:

From 19th April 06 till now, only 1,22 posts per day. I'm far away from all these postalcoolics with more than 4'000 posts in much less time :angry: .

For me it was always a pleasure to post, and I hope that the few readers who tried to read my posts didn't lulled to sleep.

Thanks to GA to be so open to old people :worship:

Old Bob

From 19th April 06 till now, only 1,22 posts per day. I'm far away from all these postalcoolics with more than 4'000 posts in much less time :angry: .

For me it was always a pleasure to post, and I hope that the few readers who tried to read my posts didn't lulled to sleep.

Old Bob

Congratulations, Bob. We need some experienced folks here. Keep on posting!

Old Bob

B) ........Congrats Old Bob, your posts are always thoughtful and provoking.

• Site Administrator
Quality VS. quantity.

A nice motto.

One Bob abides with.

Congratulations, Old Bob :) I certainly agree with Bondwriter -- your quality of posts is excellent. I look forward to seeing more in the future :D

Old Bob

Congratulations, Bob. By the way, I have not reached 4,000 posts quite yet. ;)