Your Car: What is it?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Here's the car I really want...

It's a Bugatti Veyron 16.4...16 cylinder, 1,001 hp...

Unfortunately, the MSRP for the base model is $1.2 million, so I'm sticking with the old Chrysler for now.

Yes this car is uber sexy

But the car i currently drive is '92 Lincoln Towncar and I call her Betsy

I have had many cars. I used to collect older cars - a 67 Camaro, a 72 Monte Carlo and a 73 T-Bird, among others - but I've gotten rid of them all.

Recently I rented a white Infiniti EX35 AWD Journey. If I were to purchase a vehicle, that would be the one I would choose.

• 3 weeks later...

I drive an 09' Honda Civic 5spd. Mostly because my Dad called me and asked if I wanted a new Honda Civic, and I said yes, who am I to argue with someone wanting to buy me a new car. It was a substantial upgrade from my 95' Ford Explorer with 125k on it. Now if I had the money and could afford the insurance I would probably buy a Subaru WRX, or Infiniti G35. But I do love my Honda Civic so far, so I'm not complaining.

• 3 months later...

Okay okay, get ready to laugh. I drive a 1996 Isuzu Rodeo. It guzzles gas, burns oil, polutes like a chain smoker, but it runs. Mostly. AND it is the 2wd version. At least it has leather so it doesn't smell.

I'm saving up for a down payment on a mazda3 next summer, maybe even a mazdaspeed3 if I save enough, I just hope my Isuzu survives another winter. If forced to buy a car sooner rather than later, the suzuki sx4 is a cute little guy and affordable too (not to mention reliable).

My dream car? Oh, I don't know. Right now it is the mazdaspeed, but that's just a dream. I wont be able to save up enough money for one. *shrug*

Right now I drive a Chevy most of the time, but my own car is a silver Oldsmobile Intrigue. I tried cranking it a couple of weeks ago, and I had not driven it enough to keep the battery charged up. I tried putting a battery charger on it (which I'm not sure worked), but then was going out of town, so I didn't try to crank it. I have to turn in the Chevy next week, so I guess I'd best try getting the Olds going again this week. I lost the red cap that goes over the remote positive terminal, so I hope the whole thing doesn't short out or electrocute me.

All you guys wanting G8's have such good taste, to bad they are going to stop selling them over there :( . Calling them a 4 door Corvette is fair as they do share the same engine and gearbox.

Anyway I drive a Holden Commodore VT SS (G8 is a new VE Commodore) this car was sold in 2 door form in the US as the Pontiac GTO a few years ago.

She is my baby and I love her, got a 6 speed manual and a 5.7ltr V8 and goes like a cut cat.

800px-1999-2000_Holden_VT_II_Commodore_SS_sedan_01.jpg

I drive a white 07 infiniti. it's 4 doors and my first car. My dad bought it for me on my 16th birthday and my mom had a heart attack. ^_^

B) .....................NICE!!! on your 16th birthday?????????? (You suck) :lol::lol:

Forgot to mention, me and my boyfriend have been restoring a 76 cobra II mustang. I bought it for $500. :lol:

B) .......I'm surprised!! I've restored cars for years, but I didn't expect this from you Lacey!! :lol:

I drive a white 07 infiniti. it's 4 doors and my first car. My dad bought it for me on my 16th birthday and my mom had a heart attack. ^_^
Forgot to mention, me and my boyfriend have been restoring a 76 cobra II mustang. I bought it for $500. :lol:

Cool cars, Lacey! Who's the real mechanic, you or Chris?

Nice! I've got my eye on a '65 mustang, but I need to finish up with my vw beetle first..

Edited by jessiflash