Your Pets

My little brat, lol i was being all like "look at the camera" and was outside even with this tennis ball to get him to jump at the ball was pretty funny. Mom wants to get him a Jean Jacket. And i'm like YES! This was the otherday after we brought him back from the groomers. He's Shih Tzu with Bischon Frise (its the face and the noise) "He's not purebred" i get told all the time when downtown "Neither am i" is my reply with a huge smile. Then the people go "UGH!" and click there tongue. I roll my eyes and walk away :)

:wub: He is a cutie pie.

Oh my lord James, Havoc has to be one of the most adorable kittens I have ever seen.. lol... and by the looks of his paws he's going to be a huge cat..

and Lacey.. aww that's a cute little kitten.

Kittens are too cute. :wub:

I have three cats and two goldfish... well the goldfish are my son's... he named them after my daughter and her girlfriend then rang my daughter to tell her she's the fat one.... couldn't understand why I laughed so hard.

• 2 weeks later...

Rebel Kitty

DSCF1163.jpg

This is my new kitten Havoc. He plays all the time: we are his human cat toys. He runs, he jumps, he bites, he claws, climbs me he causes many lacerations.

DSCF1165.jpg

In trying to figure out how this spoiled kitty is so rough, I noticed these strange markings on his head.

Rebel-Alliance.jpg

Coincidence? I think not.

My grandma used to have lots of dogs. We only have pictures of the last one.

bubbly3fa1.th.jpgbubbly2qd2.th.jpgbubbly1wl8.th.jpgbubblymp0.th.jpg

Her name was Bubbly, though she had MANY variations to her name such as Bubbles etc etc. The dog we had before her was a split image of her and we called him Kutuz, in fact we also called her Kutuz so many times. I wonder what she used to think of her hundred names or so we gifted her with xD. Unfortunately she died in 2001, and we haven't had a dog since. My cousin used to have a cat called Cuddles, and I loved him so much. He used to love sleeping on my lap. Don't have a pic of him. He disappeared one day and the family knew how much I loved him so they made up this elaborate story of how Cuddles was driven out by a rival cat or something, but I found out years later my uncle had thrown him out :<

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is my 11 month old Staff, Millie. She's like having another person around the house, she very rarely acts the way you'd expect a dog to and half the time she's the one giving the orders. I absolutely love her to bits. :wub:

2634_68175589253_638754253_2239985_728585_n.jpg

2634_68175819253_638754253_2240026_6347995_n.jpg

Edited by FairyTaleSkies

This is my 11 month old Staff, Millie. She's like having another person around the house, she very rarely acts the way you'd expect a dog to and half the time she's the one giving the orders. I absolutely love her to bits. :wub:

Gorgeous dog.