Happy Birthday Mattie

wildone

• Site Administrator

:P:D:lol:Happy Birthday Mattie :lol::D:P

I hope you and Bailey have a great day!!! :P

Aww, It's Mattie Birthday, :P:D:D , you might be a year older, but your girlshi charms have not gone away yet. :P

Have Happy Birthday Mattie!

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

I celebrated it yesterday and went out to the bar with my family and had chicken wings. I lost every game at pool im terrible at pool. You think with a game with a stick i'd be great at it. My aunt gotta love her was trying to give me dating advice and because i was having a few drinks was wondering if im just like her when i drink. I didn't blow out all my candles and she goes "Mattie thats all your boyfriends" I fell right out of my chair and just laughed and laughed and she goes "Oh girlfriends boyfriends whatever" So them 8 candles better come true :)

Jack... Am i gonna have to use google agian? And blame google if it comes out wrong lol. LOL! I like the Mon Petit part *wink*