• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WIFE: “There is trouble with the car. It has water in the carburetor.”

HUSBAND: “Water in the carburetor? That’s ridiculous ”

WIFE: “I tell you the car has water in the carburetor.”

HUSBAND: “You don’t even know what a carburetor is. I’ll check it out. Where’s the car?”

WIFE: “In the pool”.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I posted this knowing some of you never saw a carburetor.  Just know if you ever had an old car (pre-1990) you wouldn't want water in the carb.

Edited by MikeL
  • Like 4

A man wanted to get something nice for Meg, his blonde girlfriend, so he bought her a cell phone and carefully explained all of its features. 

The next day, Meg went shopping. Her phone rang and, to her astonishment, the call was from her boyfriend. “Hi Meg,” he said, “how do you like your new phone?”

Meg replied, “I just love it! It’s so small, and your voice is clear as a bell, but there’s one thing I don’t understand.” “What’s that, sweetie?” he asked.

“How did you know I was at Wal-Mart?”

Edited by MikeL
  • Like 2

Husband and wife had a tiff. Wife called up her mother and said, “He fought with me again, I am coming to live with you.” 

Mom said, “No darling, he must pay for this. I am coming to live with you.”

• Like 2