• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friendship:

Friendship among Women?

A woman didn't come home one night. The next morning she told her husband that she had slept over at a friend's house. The man called his wife's 10 best friends.  None of them knew anything about it.

Friendship among Men?

A man didn't come home one night. The next morning he told his wife that he had slept over at a friend's house. The woman called her husband's 10 best friends.  Eight confirmed that he had slept over, and two said he was still there.

• Like 2

d173a55d7c402219d846b51654c08f07.jpg

Awe man... now I'm hungry.

In Mississippi we trade out the chicken-fried steak and Mexican food for fried chicken, cajun food and seafood.

Edited by jamessavik
  • Site Moderator

:gikkle:  Sorry, Drew.  Not all of us are a math whiz.  :hug:

941089_998952233476614_35430447823593512

Isn't it funny that Drew's name always seems to pop up when "math" is mentioned?  I thought of our resident math whiz before I read your comment Val. :gikkle:

• Like 2

A few more maths jokes.

The 'B' in Beroit B Mandelbrot stands for 'Beroit B Mandelbrot'. (Not really a joke but still very clever.)

Old mathemeticians never die - they just lose some of their functions.

Can you find the volume of a pie with radius 'z' and thickness 'a'?

pi.zz.a

Edited by Palantir
  • Like 1

:gikkle:  Sorry, Drew.  Not all of us are a math whiz.  :hug:

Isn't it funny that Drew's name always seems to pop up when "math" is mentioned?  I thought of our resident math whiz before I read your comment Val. :gikkle:

Here's something I think anyone can appreciate :lol: CM3501.jpg

• Like 3