• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Moderator

:huh: Oh weird, I can see it. Both my post and in your post  :huh:

I can see this one, but 2 in the Funny Cats are blank (posted yesterday at 7:57 pm and 8:05 pm...spooky:ph34r:

Edited by Reader1810

Haven't done this in a while...

MATH JOKES #9 (I THINK... :huh: )

b1a4b0b6a92dbea322b34beb169b72b2.jpg Being a lady or gentleman can get you anywhere! :thumbup:

math-pick-up-lines-14.jpg  I agree, and I'm a nerd :rolleyes:

tumblr_lxpy7c2IVk1qzpmgdo1_500.png This'll be me on Thanksgiving... :gikkle:

bbdcb9fdac5a4052f4626bfc8215124c.jpg My sides are hurting from laughing so hard! :lol:

funny-math-problems.jpg  ;)

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Like 3

It's snowing in Minnesota and a retired friend of mine just had to pass on the latest funny story he received.   I pass it on to you.  It is a funnier if you actually know someone from Minnesota and their sense of humor.....

Ole and Sven are walking down a street in Minocqua WI, when they see a sign on a store that reads, "Suits $5.00 each, shirts $2.00 each, and trousers $2.50 per pair."

Ole says to his pal Lars, "Looky here! We could buy a whole gob of dese, take 'em back at Dulute, sell 'em to our friends, 'n make a fortune.  Now when we go in der, you be quiet, okay? Just let me do DA talkin cuz if dey hear yur accent, dey might tink we're ignorant 'n try to cheat us.  No way, dey'll know we're from Minnesota."

They go in and Ole says with his best "Wisconsin" accent, "I'll take 50 of those suits at $5.00 each, 100 of those shirts at $2.00 each, and 50 pairs of trousers at $2.50 each.  I'll back up my pickup and.." 

The owner of the shop interrupts, "You're from Minnesota, ain't you?" 

"Vell...yeah," says a surprised Ole. "How'd ya know dat?" 

"Because this is a dry-cleaners..."
  • Like 1
  • Site Moderator

It's snowing in Minnesota and a retired friend of mine just had to pass on the latest funny story he received.   I pass it on to you.  It is a funnier if you actually know someone from Minnesota and their sense of humor.....

Ole and Sven are walking down a street in Minocqua WI, when they see a sign on a store that reads, "Suits $5.00 each, shirts $2.00 each, and trousers $2.50 per pair."

Ole says to his pal Lars, "Looky here! We could buy a whole gob of dese, take 'em back at Dulute, sell 'em to our friends, 'n make a fortune.  Now when we go in der, you be quiet, okay? Just let me do DA talkin cuz if dey hear yur accent, dey might tink we're ignorant 'n try to cheat us.  No way, dey'll know we're from Minnesota."

They go in and Ole says with his best "Wisconsin" accent, "I'll take 50 of those suits at $5.00 each, 100 of those shirts at $2.00 each, and 50 pairs of trousers at $2.50 each.  I'll back up my pickup and.." 

The owner of the shop interrupts, "You're from Minnesota, ain't you?" 

"Vell...yeah," says a surprised Ole. "How'd ya know dat?" 

"Because this is a dry-cleaners..."

Out of likes :heart: :heart: :heart:

:rofl: