have your heard...

If you hit yourself with a taser while you are having a orgasm, it's supposed to be massive.

Tasers can cause cardiac arrest, fire and loss of bowel control. Disclaimer by Dewey, Cheatem & Howe

• Site Administrator

Massive what? Stroke? Jezzus...who in the hell would do something stupid like that? Well, maybe the Jackass guys, but they get paid now.

I actually have heard this, its supposed to be a pretty populer in the SM scene. I had a friend at one time who had a machine that delivered low voltage electrical shocks to his...area...when he was having sex and he swore by it.

That sounds... painful.

*shudders*

I was kidding- hoping that some dumb ass would try it.

You would be amazed at the things people will do to put a little extra kick in an orgasm.

Hearing that there's actually a machine and people are doing it... is frankly kinda scary.

• Site Administrator

Well while it is not 'approved' for such things I do have a portable electrical stim unit at home with adhesive patches. It has variable settings for voltage as well as a ramp up feature for intensity. It is typically used for physical therapy...first, ouch to electric stim anywhere near any dangly bits and then, to take the electrodes off? OUCH...but it IS possible.