We'll look like this in xx years

So, i decided it'd be funny to see what people thought they might look like in xx amount of years. I'll go first. Remember, this is all in fun people. So here's me in 30 years, and B*nj$ right now... He's totally my idol.

gogodancer.jpg

Here's Cia in 40 years.

granny-owned.jpg

Edited by Linxe Termoil
  • Site Administrator

I'm not going to dignify this thread...all I am going to say is that you better watch your back, kitty cat! I know how to get a hold of a pair of gelding emasculators....

EmasculatorsPhoto.jpg

• Like 3

I'm not going to dignify this thread...all I am going to say is that you better watch your back, kitty cat! I know how to get a hold of a pair of gelding emasculators....

EmasculatorsPhoto.jpg

Ooh...Kinky...you dirty girl, you know how to get a kitty all riled up... ;)

Edited by Linxe Termoil
  • Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Wow... I would throw up if that picture didn't have to be a fake! But seriously, anything even approximating that is sooo not attractive to me!!

I don't know how to do a picture, but most likely in thirty years I will look like dirt with a headstone on top. But if I get lucky and I am like my uncle Raymond, 90 will be great. He made it look good. He died at 94 while taking a nap.