Happy Thanksgiving

wildone

• Site Administrator

Well it seems like a year has slipped by in the blink of an eye.

I wanted to be the first to wish all my American cousins a very Happy Thanksgiving.

So besides the unofficial kickoff to the holiday shopping season, what are you personally thankful for this year?

Don't overeat and hope everyone has someone to enjoy the holiday with hug.gif

Steve cool.gif

Edited by wildone

Well it seems like a year has slipped by in the blink of an eye.

I wanted to be the first to wish all my American cousins a very Happy Thanksgiving.

So besides the unofficial kickoff to the holiday shopping season, what are you personally thankful for this year?

Don't overeat and hope everyone has someone to enjoy the holiday with hug.gif

Steve cool.gif

Well, among other things, I'm happy that you're healthy and back with us!thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

It's not too early. We've already started cooking for tomorrow's big family get-together. I hope everyone realizes how much they have to be thankful for. We are blessed with friends and family. I wish everyone a...

Ttitle6.gif

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

I am truly thankful for this site and the people I have met here. It's really quite wonderful.

Especially me, eh? :P

Happy Thanksgiving to all my 'merican friends at GA. :2thumbs:

Enjoy! Especially each other. :wub:

Thanksgiving has always felt like the time to sum up a year and recap it a bit.. :P SO, with Steve's question: "What are you personally thankful for this year?" People can answer it if they want to. :P

Personally this year I am thankful that I finally graduated from Uni with my degree... although I've not really liked the whole "working girl" thing.. lol, at least the pay check is ok.

Happy Turkey Day!

...Remembering to add another layer of honey to turkey

Thanksgiving is a time of reflection and hope. On days like this, we should remember both the things we have and the many people who now lack it.

I'm thankful for finding a job and getting my Master's degree.

Tomorrow night, known as Black Friday, I will be thankful if I am the 10th person outside Best Buy. :P