Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BENJI

Prince Duchess

Benji's party (originally by Linxe) from my perspective. Minus a goat.

Damn. How did I get involved in this mess? Devereaux thought to himself while staring at his group of chat buddies in various stages of undress.

"Well…" Linxe butted into Devereaux's personal thoughts. "If I remember correctly you typed 'I'm not shy. I'll strip' And so here you are."

Devereaux unzipped his tight leather pants. "Pleeease stop breaking into my thoughts like that- it's creepy."

"Did you forget who you're talking to, Dev?" Cia pointed out, "Linxe is a creeper."

She adjusted the leather halter top that was barely holding her…um…boobs in tightly enough as someone else chimed in.

"Cia! I'm shocked. You're usually so nice." It was Rob (aka Pasta and Cheese).

"Oh please, you know that's just a front she puts on because she's chat moderator." Drewbie was sitting on a stool backstage with the rest of the gang waiting for show time.

Devereaux pulled down his leather pants to reveal a small, black, tuxedo thong. "Leave her alone, she's right about him."

"Hey!" Linxe rebutted, "Being old gives me the permission to do as I please."

"Then God knows what Benji is going to be able to do at his age!" Paya let out a loud laugh and also removed his pants so that he was also now wearing a tux speedo. The lights flickered.

Crack! A whip sounded and both Devereaux and Paya let out a small whelp. Their bottoms were red.

"Who the hell did that?!" Dev demanded as the lights returned to their full brightness.

"It was probably Linxe." Cia asserted.

"It wasn't me. I wish it were, but it wasn't honestly."

A soft purr was heard and a Tiger crawled out of the darkness from left stage, whip clutched between his teeth.

"Good you're here." Cia took the whip out of his teeth. "Is everyone ready?"

"No, Drewbie and Rob need to remove those jeans and Dev that shirt." Linxe smirked.

Devereaux did so. "Pervert," he told Linxe.

"What now?"

"I may not be able to read your mind but I can see you staring at me."

"Yummm… all of you. Now get out there." It appeared that everyone was ready to take the stage.

"Hold it!" Rob objected. "What exactly are you going to be doing while we're out embarrassing ourselves Linxe?"

"Did you hear?" Paya informed them of the situation. "He's going to be catering to the needs of Benji's right hand man."

Drewbie: "Does he really need a right hand man? If he would use his left he'd find out that it feels like a completely different person." The lights flickered again.

"That's not what he means, Drew." Cia walked to center stage and grabs both sides of the curtain so she could open the show. "Because it's Benji's birthday he got to choose a boy toy to have all to himself. The two them get to enjoy the show while Linxe waits on them hand and foot. And what's with these lights? They come and go anytime they please?"

"It's GA's budget. If they can't afford a chat room capable of web cam connection what makes you think they can offer a rental hall with normal electricity?" Rob had done his research.

"Ok, I'm ready." Dev combed back his hair with his hand and put on the biggest fake smile ever seen by man.

"Me too."

"Me third." Paya and Rob agreed. Tiger purred.

"Good luck!" Linxe scurried off the stage to tend to the birthday boy. Cia opened the curtain as music began playing.

She ran center stage, twirled her whip through the air and busted out in song. "Happy Birthday….to you." She winked. "Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday Mr. Benji…Happy birthday to…"

"BOOBIES!" Someone yelled from the audience. Cia looked down and noticed that her top had came undone and she was flashing everyone in the rental hall. She screamed hurried off stage.

Devereaux, Rob, Drewbie and Paya formed a line, locked arms and started dancing in rockette formation. Tiger crawled around the stage and pawed at the four guys. Dev peered into the back of the room trying to see Benji's reaction to their performance; there was not enough light.

Wonder who he picked as his right hand man? Paya thought while kicking one leg high into the air. Suddenly the lights went out completely and the music stopped.

"Who's touching my ass?!" Drew screamed.

"Hey!" A voice came through the darkness. "What's going on guys?"

"Who's there?" Cia shouted.

"It's me, Benji. Sorry I'm a little late. I'm trying to find a light switch…" He must have found one because the lights came on throughout the whole building. The gang gasped as they stared at the sight in the back of the room. A naked (save a chastity belt) Linxe was hiding himself behind a chair. Duck-taped to the chair, gagged and blindfolded was none other than Myr.

Had to write one to make Linxe out as the 'bad guy'. It's not very good tho. Sorry. And I hope Myr doesn't have those psychic capabilities to hear what Rob said about the site! lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENJI!

Edited by Devereaux

• Site Administrator

OMG...that one is freaking hilarious too! Though me, topless, in front of you guys? NO EFFING WAY!!! (and I'm sure 99.9% of you agree with me!!) Bad Dev! Bad Dev! Though you in a thong, hubba hubba thumbsupsmileyanim.gif