Dearly beloved, we are here today to mourn the quick, and might I say, messy, departure of Caedus, Cool Member of GA. He will be remembered fondly, but mostly he'll be remembered for p***ing off Shawn while he was having his period. The scene of the crime is depicted below (last panel; Shawn to the left, Caedus to the right, bits of Timmy everywhere else).

Scene of the crime

In other news, I'm bored, which means RANDOM QUESTION TIME! Disregarding the pic above, how do you picture Shawn, Anthony, Keith, or other characters? If BSC was made into a live-action movie, who would you cast for certain characters?

I see that I'm going to have to step in to ensure that this thread doesn't get derailed into a hopeless shouting match between two princesses (how did you come back to life, anyways?). Mods don't like a derailed thread and this is one of the longer ones in this subsection (even though I contribute to most of the posts).

Fair warning to my readers (*hears crickets chirp*): you may not like the next chapter. Not because of the content, per se, but how I word things. You have been warned.

The wording is supposed to match the content, so, since you are assuring us we are going to like the content, why should we worry?

Edited by DavyReader

Trust me. There's many different ways to tell exactly the same thing. I just decided to tell you all something in a most annoying fashion, whereas I could've told you it in a less frustrating manner.

• 2 weeks later...

...what?

I'm not sure what you mean. Are you talking to Shawn? Then the answer is because he doesn't have a computer. Neither does Anthony. Anthony goes to his friends' house for that. Shawn...doesn't.

Wow, thats about all i can say.

First Anthony doesnt want to be classified as gay and then he turns around and tells Shawn that he loves him....Hahaha, priceless, nottheless

I know there is only like maybe 3-4 chapters left, but this is my all time favorite story....I give it a 20 on the scale of 1-10 hehehe, ((Hugz--Kizzes)) Remijay

You're the best at what you do xD

You're the best at what you do xD

I'm also good at writing stories ;) .

Anthony isn't gay, so it makes sense that he doesn't want to be classified as gay. There's 4 chapters left. Did I break the Scale of Awesome? Sweet!

To everyone else, as soon as I figure out this new story system (dagnabbit confangled new technology rubbish; couldn't they AT LEAST wait until January when this is finished?!), I'll post the next chapter. Might be awhile though. (Stupid queue system; I STILL REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME, MODS! :pissed: )

So I've submitted my story...AGAIN, so I'm on the waiting list (I think)...AGAIN. It took a couple of hours to save all my reviews (and the ones from Slash Work as well), post almost 50 chapters, and edit them. I still have to copy+paste all the chapter notes and end notes. I don't know when BSC will be validated, so keep checking back, I guess. I'll try to keep things on the "every Friday" schedule.

EDIT: So the story's on the new GA.Stories page now, under the Peer Review section, so check that out. I'm still not totally sure how this all works out, but the new chapter should be online now. I think you're suppose to put your reviews on here, this thread, now.

Edited by Young Sage

Actually your reviews go right in Stories there is a review button your readers can go clickie at the end. Each chapter can be reviewed once by each person and a rep point given or taken away and each story reviewed once and a rep point given or taken away.

You will stay in peer review until you gain the rep points necessary to get out. Currently that is 100.

Perhaps if you were a bit more active in the rest of the forums you'd have them by now and there wouldn't be any question as to having to wait. It's not like you weren't given months and months of notice.

Have a nice day!

Lugh

Actually your reviews go right in Stories there is a review button your readers can go clickie at the end. Each chapter can be reviewed once by each person and a rep point given or taken away and each story reviewed once and a rep point given or taken away.

You will stay in peer review until you gain the rep points necessary to get out. Currently that is 100.

Perhaps if you were a bit more active in the rest of the forums you'd have them by now and there wouldn't be any question as to having to wait. It's not like you weren't given months and months of notice.

Have a nice day!

Lugh

I'm sensing a bit of snooty "I told you so"-ness here. I have been, in general, keeping up with the news. And I thought one of the points brought up by someone was that the new system would potentially hurt authors like me, ones who are (theoretically) good authors and update often, but don't contribute much on the forums and thus aren't burned into the hearts of everyone like Comicality or DomLuka are. If people can still read and review my work, however, then I don't have much of a problem with my current situation. Also, since my story ends in 2 weeks, it'd be too much of a hassle to stage a Rally To Restore Young Sage's Prestige and/or Self-Esteem for just 3 chapter's worth of content. So I'm not going to mess with things right now.

So I've submitted my story...AGAIN, so I'm on the waiting list (I think)...AGAIN. It took a couple of hours to save all my reviews (and the ones from Slash Work as well), post almost 50 chapters, and edit them. I still have to copy+paste all the chapter notes and end notes. I don't know when BSC will be validated, so keep checking back, I guess. I'll try to keep things on the "every Friday" schedule.

EDIT: So the story's on the new GA.Stories page now, under the Peer Review section, so check that out. I'm still not totally sure how this all works out, but the new chapter should be online now. I think you're suppose to put your reviews on here, this thread, now.

Whatever happens - make sure to save your CHAPTER NOTES!!! They´re all gems. I was waiting for BSC all friday *sigh*, I hope you manage to get it posted. The navigation here on GA isn´t easy, but I´ll try and find the Peer Review section, whatever that is.

Cheers, Clara

Oh, I forgot - you´re a good writer ... I would have commented more on BSC if you hadn´t severely pissed me off with the dream chapter. I hold a grudge about dream chapters FOREVER, even if I knew it was probably just meant to keep our attention up.

The chapter was posted Friday per usual, just...differently now, I guess. And buried deep in this thread are the reasons for Chapter 17's existence. Good luck finding them :D .

Whatever happens - make sure to save your CHAPTER NOTES!!! They´re all gems. I was waiting for BSC all friday *sigh*, I hope you manage to get it posted. The navigation here on GA isn´t easy, but I´ll try and find the Peer Review section, whatever that is.

Cheers, Clara

Read the FAQ:

Make sure your settings are correct.

Learn to use search.

'Like' Young Sage.

Set your Notifications.

The story will come to you.

Just do what the man says, honey. *eyes his..."weapon" :blink: *

And FYI, I did already save my chapter notes. When I get the time, I'll load those up as well. I'll be altering quite a few of them, though, since there's now a character limit.

EDIT: Since all the reviews will eventually be deleted, I decided to save them all into this one file, conveniently included in this post (convenient! :o ). It's in rtf Wordpad, so if you can't open it, you don't belong anywhere NEAR a computer and should just go back to rubbing two stones together for a fire. The file's a mess, mostly because I just didn't want to spend hours on end prettying it up, but a good Ctrl+F and your name will help you find your review.

allreviews.rtf

Oh, I forgot - you´re a good writer ... I would have commented more on BSC if you hadn´t severely pissed me off with the dream chapter. I hold a grudge about dream chapters FOREVER, even if I knew it was probably just meant to keep our attention up.

According to my observations, the bully hardly ever enters into a romatic relationship with the bullied. Therefore you could conjecture the whole story is a Shawn's dream of a Black Star Cross, as I insinuated before. Then again, we don't want totally realistic stories, do we?