Songs you hate

Yeah, that's write. This is a place to post songs you absolutely cannot stand, that when you hear them you're like, "This song sucks of ass!"

"I Love a Rainy Night" by Eddie Rabbitt is one of the worst songs ever. I hate it!

"Mmm Bop" by Hanson... Some people love this song (Sorry Tarin), but I can't stand it! The song of theirs called "Weird" was alright though.

And btw, I had to copy/paste from results, so I cannot guarantee that they're "good" versions of the songs, as if such things exist. And I ask the people be nice in this thread. If you love a song, that's fine and dandy. But everyone has songs that don't like, sometimes even ones that you do.

Edited by Tiger

Holy crapping rainbows, I know what comes to mind.

It makes me wanna club baby seals and then club the two over the head with the dead bodies. AND ALSO...

Please, I don't want to hear you skeet.

Lady GaGa. I'm sorry, but her songs make me question whether or not life is worth living if people like this can make millions singing garbage. :P

It is --- Just dance. It will be okay mang. Okay? Dada doo doo.

A perfectly good song ruined by a crazy animated Frog thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

Actually I hate just about anything by "it"

Also I can't stand White and Nerdy by Weird Al, my dad has claimed it as his theme rolleyes.gif Edited by Myval

The Beat of My Heart by Hilary duff - this song has been in my head all morning and is driving me crazy wacko.gif

Also anything by Miley Cyrus is evildevilsmiley.gif my cousins are obsessed with her

But I like 99 luft balloons Edited by Tristian Vert

I really, really hate the board software here. I want the ability to delete a post when I screw it up. YOU HEAR ME?? lol.

This is Hanson. They grew up. The new stuff seems worthwhile. Also, I have an ephebophilic crush on both Zack and Taylor. Zack is the drummer, Taylor is the lead singer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hROgAZHmL2g

Edited by Hoskins

A perfectly good song ruined by a crazy animated Frog thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

Actually I hate just about anything by "it"

Also I can't stand White and Nerdy by Weird Al, my dad has claimed it as his theme rolleyes.gif

OMG I love that! Ha ha, I can so see that on a video screen in a dance club.....

Not sure why we're all posting links to the songs we hate. It's like when you smell something really bad, and shove it in your friend's face and say "wow, this smells horrid. here, smell!"

But i'll be a good girl and follow along

I hate this song. And most anything by Ace of Base.

I've never listened to the whole thing. It sounds like nails on a chalkboard to me.

shudder.

Jingoism made mawkish.

Ugh. Just ugh.

Shew, I dislike that Worley artist altogether.. none of his songs are good to me, but that one especially sucks. I turn it when it hits the radio..

The Macarena.

Lol, that was like in all of my dances in High school, sigh... I hate the song too. :P

---

Some songs I hate:

"Who let the Dogs Out."

"Milkshake"

"Pants on the Ground."

All three of them were over played when they came out.. and that added to my dislike of them a lot..