What's on your grill for the 4th?

JamesSavik

Suicide Dogs all the way

Grilled hot dogs with chili, cheese, sauerkraut, mustard, onions

B).............Shish-ka-bob chicken and beef with terriyaki pineapple chunks, red bell pepper and onion, plus grilled mushrooms, onion, red bell pepper, yellow and green squash and dessert. I had planned on doing some deep fried shrimp wrapped in bacon for the guest, but the list got too long!!!! :blink:

I will be slaving over a grill for a while this weekend...

Chicken breasts

Hot Dogs

Those sausage things... brats? My step-father and my older brother loves those.

Hamburgers

We are smoking two pork shoulders (a/k/a Boston butts :P). That should be plenty to feed 18 people with a little left over. Smoking takes a while, so we will start this evening for tomorrow's (July 3) lunch.

We are smoking two pork shoulders (a/k/a Boston butts :P). That should be plenty to feed 18 people with a little left over. Smoking takes a while, so we will start this evening for tomorrow's (July 3) lunch.

A few weeks ago I turned 2 pork shoulders into about 8 lbs each of sweet/hot Italian sausage.

Those puppies will be going on the grill Sunday along with a ton of mom's great potato salad (the p salad will be straight out of the frig - not the grill) with sides of fresh tomatoes. YUM!

Chase. tongue.gif He's hot.

He said on the grill not bent over it. There are some sausages you just have to have raw and not grilled.

oh you two!

Happy Fourth everyone! :music: nothing on the grill, just tons of booze then when I'm drunk, Taco Bell run before fireworks! Be safe everyone and Mark please refrain from using any pyrotechnics in and around your butt

Taco Bell run before fireworks!

I can hear your taste buds crying for help......

I'm leaving town on the 4th and going to a BBQ in the swampy part of northern Minnesota.

Last year was a whole hog on the grill, This year I believe it will be a whole lamb.

Among other various BBQ foods, Like steakburgers, Bratwurst, Chicken, And whatever else gets set near the grill and looks like it needs to be cooked.

And then of course, the grill-heat killer----BEER :)

Tomorrow is steamers and lobsters straight off the boat (I am from ME after all.) I am making pasta salad as well. Sunday is pizza (we'll be beachin' it in Ogunquit all day - no time to grill!). Monday is venison steaks (yuck) for the boys and grilled chicken shish-ka-bobs for the girls. This will include marinated portabello mushrooms for all. YUM-O!

oh you two!

Happy Fourth everyone! :music: nothing on the grill, just tons of booze then when I'm drunk, Taco Bell run before fireworks! Be safe everyone and Mark please refrain from using any pyrotechnics in and around your butt

Dude, you're the bottom. At least that's what Lugh says. tongue.gif