Oh thanks for posting this James! Had a good laugh! I remember a restaurant in Florida where their people used to wait til Food Lion threw away their old produce and they'd go diving then serving that crap to their patrons. Once FL found out they started dowsing the dumpster with bleach every night! EEWWWW!!! I have not eaten at a chinese rest. in YEARS!!!!! Now I make my own stuff at home.

Edited by Rush

Oh thanks for posting this James! Had a good laugh! I remember a restaurant in Florida where their people used to wait til Food Lion threw away their old produce and they'd go diving then serving that crap to their patrons. Once FL found out they started dowsing the dumpster with bleach every night! EEWWWW!!! I have not eaten at a chinese rest. in YEARS!!!!! Now I make my own stuff at home.

:blink: :blink: :blink: IN FLORIDA???? YOU TAKE THAT BACK MOMMA!!! :angry:

• 3 weeks later...

Okay... controvertial I know but....

Is there really any difference between eating a cat and eating a chicken? Both are animals, both are domesticated, both are living breathing feeling creatures. Just becuse we like to cuddle pet and be dominated by furry little pussies doesn't mean that everyone has to. I mean to Hindu's the cow is sacred and they probably wouldn't go in for rare steak. I am sure there are some places where rat, cat and dog are the only meats available anyway, and that's not necessarily in China.

• Like 2

Cats have souls and they eat vermin that cause disease (rodents).

Chickens are the dumbass of the food world. You can tell that there is nothing going on inside a chickens head. All they do is squak and shit. Cut their heads off, they still run around. If they weren't good to eat, they would be completely useless. Few things smell quite as bad a chicken poo. Cat box is rough but chicken poo is horrible. Where chickens are kept in great numbers, you can smell them for miles.