A new Zodiac, so now what?

W_L

I guess everyone has heard the big news about our new Serpent Tamer friend joining the other signs and throwing everyone's lives off track. Ah, scared housewives are tweeting their fears that their husbands might run off with the new manly serpent tamer sign and probably build a nice house on Mars. :P

New Signs for 2011

I'm now a Gemini, which makes a little more sense for me versus being a Cancer.

It's very funny how everyone is going crazy over a change in Astrology, I read charts for a little bit of the humor and half hearted interest, but if you seriously base your entire life on this, it's pretty weird.

Capricorn: Jan. 20-Feb. 16.

Aquarius: Feb. 16-March 11.

Pisces: March 11-April 18.

Aries: April 18-May 13.

Taurus: May 13-June 21.

Gemini: June 21-July 20.

Cancer: July 20-Aug. 10.

Leo: Aug. 10-Sept. 16.

Virgo: Sept. 16-Oct. 30.

Libra: Oct. 30-Nov. 23.

Scorpio: Nov. 23-29.

Ophiuchus: Nov. 29-Dec. 17. (Yep, this one is new — read all about the Ophiuchus way of life here)

Sagittarius: Dec. 17-Jan. 20.

Read more: http://newsfeed.time.../#ixzz1AzQgtIq7

So apparantly i'm a Capricorn now....meh screw that. AQUARIUS FOR LIFE, MAN! :P

So I'm now a Virgo/Libra

Just no... I'm a Scorpio

EDIT: I was talking to my mum about this, and she said that I'm the most un-balanced minded person shes ever meet so I could never be a Libra. And that I'm the opposite of most of the Virgo traits and that all the scorpio traits can be found in me

Edited by Bumblebee

I'm now a pisces, instead of an aries supposedly. However I remember reading that peoples signs aren't switching, that you are the sign you were born under, and that the new zodiac is only effective for people being born in 2010 or later.

• Site Administrator

I was a Leo, I'm still a Leo. Not surprising and a lot of the classic traits of that sign fit me. I wouldn't work well as anything else :P

this sounds like a big bunch of crap to me :P I'm not changing any sign just because some freaks say so :P

BTW anyone noticed that in that chart, for example Virgo is for six weeks or Taurus is for five while other signs are only for three weeks? I think this is some prank, April 1st or not :P