Song of the moment

Weekend is finally here and I'm listening to one of my all time favorite guilty pleasures.

Not sure why the video was "Banned in Britain" (I've seen much worse than this on broadcast TV when I've been in London)

Enjoy!

Hells yes Eon... Me too!!!!

Wow...what a great video...thanks for posting the link. I've been listening to 21 over and over all week and that's my favorite tune on the album.

Here's what I've got going with it:

James, if you're feeling David Bowie, this is one of my fave tunes by him.

That's my favourite Bowie track as well :)

Currently stuck in my head is Lykke Li's 'Love Out Of Lust'

Omg Method i love you! After everyone kept calling it the Rapture i didn't know why and still don't... but with all the rapture hype, the next day i had that song in my head, My mom and Dad and my sister used to have a K Car? I think the car was, some little 90s car, forget the exact name, but it had Road Warrior Stickers and yeah this was in the early 90s but we'd go driving alot in the evenings and listen to Blondie,Rod Stewart & Abba. So i had that song in my head the next day and kept singing the beat parts lmao.

My songs of the moment are Edge Of Glory By Lady Gaga, Hair by Lady Gaga thanks to Eric Lady Phantom,Judas by Lady Gaga, and for country songs thanks to Krista is Me & Tennessee by Gwenyth Paltrow & Tim McGraw from Country Strong, i had to go rent the movie after listening to that.

A friend of mine picked out this song as the theme song for two characters we were writing together. I swear I listened to it over and over again for a week!