Everyone’s been too serious lately…let’s lighten things up with some silliness!

1. What are the first 2 items on your store list? The things that you absolutely MUST get the next time you go to the store?

2. What’s the last nice thing you did for someone else?

3. What is your quirkiest habit that makes other people crazy?

I’ll start:

1. Cat food and Orange Juice

2. I painted my mom’s toenails for her about 2 weeks ago

3. I write reminder notes all over my arm

• Like 1

1. What are the first 2 items on your store list? The things that you absolutely MUST get the next time you go to the store?

Me serious? Surely you're joking :blink:

1 - Cereal and Trash bags

2 - Does buying pastry for Mike today on the way home count? If not, I brought the support staff at work Bagels and Cream Cheese on Friday when I was acting supervisor.

3. None that I know of - or better said, I probably have too many so I have no idea which ONE annoys them the most.

• Like 1

MELLOW YELLOW and CASHEWS

Took care of a friend's two cats - a friend that knows I detest the little beasts.

I spend so much time alone.

Milk and Cereal (not necessarily to go together.. but I'm almost out of both.)

Volunteered to fix my cousin's furniture for him.

Leaving my phone on silent all the time and always missing calls.

Milk and Cereal (not necessarily to go together.. but I'm almost out of both.)

Volunteered to fix my cousin's furniture for him.

Leaving my phone on silent all the time and always missing calls.

Oh shoot. May I borrow number 3...? I get complaints about that one WAY too often.

• Like 2

Milk and Coffee Definitely not to use together because I HATE milk in coffee.

I sent a card individually thanking all the people I'd worked with before I was made redundant.

I have to pick ONE? Erm... My cousin has been going crazy lately about the fact that I have so many books. She can't understand why i don't just get rid of them once I've read them three or four times

• Like 1

1. well since mum does the shopping I dunno, but I really want - Toobs and Strawberry soy milk

2. I brought mum a block of chocolate today (cause I'm a nice person lol :P )

3. My organized mess, at work and at home, it drives my boss and mum insane but I like it so I don't wanna clean it up lol

• Like 1

Oh shoot. May I borrow number 3...? I get complaints about that one WAY too often.

Yeah- That is a good one. I get yelled at all the time for turning the ringer off and missing calls. I'll have to borrow that one too :lol:

• Like 1

Yeah- That is a good one. I get yelled at all the time for turning the ringer off and missing calls. I'll have to borrow that one too :lol:

Really?? I got fined $25 last week for leaving mine on accidentally when I was in court. :blink: That isn't a quirk for me, it's a necessity :P

• Like 2

Milk and Bug spray (its summer and ant attack time! **groans**)

Assembled my cousin's PC last weekend.

I talk... a bit too much! (for people who are going, 'I KNOW' since it's on my member title, and you've spoken to me some... Believe you me, you DO NOT know just how much! )

• Like 1

1. Meat and coffee

2. I pushed my friends twin baby carriage for 2 hours while we were on a therapy walk in heat today (she was tired)

3. I things where ever and forget where I put them

• Like 1

1. I make a beeline for the oranges first then proceed to the veg stirfry (its not realy a list more an ever evolving system)

2. I helped a mum get her baby & pram down the steps at Clapham Junction on wednesday.

3. I hope that I promote sanity not hinder it however If something is a complete mess I have to bite my tounge very hard to prevent that opinion comig out, e.g. student kitchens. (Dont have to deal with that for 3 months!)

• Like 1

Really?? I got fined $25 last week for leaving mine on accidentally when I was in court. :blink: That isn't a quirk for me, it's a necessity :P

Hehehe- I got Andy in trouble when I called him the other day when he was in court- Ooopsie!

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

1. Yogurt and Cheese sticks. I just bought 12 yogurts and 24 cheese sticks yesterday morning. I now have 6 yogurts and 12 cheese sticks left. I have to buy those items constantly since they are my kids and hubby's preferred snacks, along with bananas and blueberries.

2. I dug out my first aid kit out of my backpack and got an antiseptic wipe and superhero bandaid for little boy I didn't know who skinned his knee at the zoo. He stopped crying as soon as he had The Hulk on his knee, funny how bandaids cure almost all ills for little ones, lol.

3. I'm ocd. My inherent need for order in certain things drives others nuts because I can be really cranky if things aren't put where they go. I'm talking things like the dirty dishes being in certain places in the dishwasher and the way remotes line up on the coffee table if they are out of their drawer. They shouldn't matter at all but heaven help the person who messes things up like that!

• Like 1

toilet paper and lettuce

held my tongue against all odds

my piling system, at work, at home, in the truck

• Like 1

3. I'm ocd. My inherent need for order in certain things drives others nuts because I can be really cranky if things aren't put where they go. I'm talking things like the dirty dishes being in certain places in the dishwasher and the way remotes line up on the coffee table if they are out of their drawer. They shouldn't matter at all but heaven help the person who messes things up like that!

*moves the remotes*

• Like 1

1. Bread and eggs.

2.Went to Moms today to help her, without being asked. She hurt her knee.:(

3. I have to be the first to read the newspaper in the morning. Makes me nuts when someone else get to it first.