[Andrew_Q_Gordon] Comings and goings

With the completion of Purpose, I can tell folks about something else. Anyta Sunday and I co-wrote a book that has been accepted for publication. It is set to be published in August/September of this year. It was pretty exciting to get the contract and send it back knowing what it meant.

When we confirm with them the title and the release date, we'll give out more information, but for now, that is taking up a bit of my time.

If you get a chance, send Anyta a congrats, this was really more her than me though she will never admit it.

Andy

• Like 3

Congrats to both of you. Let us know when it comes out Andy. Posted Image

Of course, I need to get the word out so someone besides my mom and sister buy the book. 0:)

Congrats! You both are wonderful writers! Posted Image

As are you, Mr. sooner to be published author Posted Image

• 3 weeks later...

So I'm sort of between things, but I think I have the direction I want to go in now. The bad part is that direction is going to mean a bit of an extended hiatus from posting as I want to finish the story before posting. Lesson learned and not forgotten.

BUT, the next anthology is coming an figured this would be a good chance to revisit the Second Shot universe and come up with a short story for submission.

Anyone have a suggestion on who to write about, whose perspective - i.e. Jason and Peter from Jason's perspective, or Peter's; Ethan? Blake? Ethan and Blake? Maybe Pops? Or someone else?

Just looking for ideas and I don't promise to use any of the suggestions, but I suspect it wouldn't hurt to listen to new ideas.

So, with that, let the comments fly. :P

Andy

• 4 weeks later...

Well as I mentioned in the topic Chosen of Honorus, I've spent a bit of my free time writing and rewriting and editing Chosen of Honorus for the Premium Content part of GA - I was trying to be tight lipped about this so if I seemed like I'd disappeared from writing, this is why.

If you're not a Supporter of the site, please consider becoming one if you're able.

Andy