What's been stuck in you head?

jamiiewhiite

Hey guys,

Just wanted to know what's been stuck in your head lately. What you been listening to.

Give me an artist(s) or band(s), I'm looking to expand my library.

Here's what I been listening to as of late:

Here's more since GA won't let me embed anymore:

Jack Johnson,

Sara Bareilles,

Can't wait to see what's GA been jammin' to!

• Like 1

• Site Administrator

Honestly? The stupid theme song to that show Married with Children. It's been one of those days today :P When it comes to music lately it's been Christina Perri, Jar of Hearts. I'm also addicted to most of Sara Barseille's music. I'm a country girl at heart so when I am not listening or singing along to one of those one of Reba's or Garth's songs are usually coming out my mouth.

A friend sent me an email today. In it he said something silly about secret agent. So now I have 'Secret Agent Man" by Johnny Rivers running through my head, over and over and over again.

This is undoubted Les own record of his recording, so apologises for the scratches. But it still is for me the best recording of John M Davies's Swansea Town and Wyn Ashton voice, which going thru my head

Here's what I've been listening to

. I don't like classical music that much, but this one just gets to me. I first heard this from the movie Somewhere in Time which is one of my favorite ^_^ Edited by jian_sierra

I have been humming this all day and I don't know why:

"Blue skies...smiling at me...nothing but blue skies...do I see" Old song by Irving Berlin

I can't get it out of my head!;)