What movies creep you out every time you watch them?

Posted Image.................... To me the film Psycho with Anthony Perkins and Janet Leigh was the most disturbing film of my time, the soundtrack was the best as it highlighted the action. I do know that this film freaked out so many people, that women refused to shower at home alone.

The Exorcist this film had people puking in the isles and fainting when it first came out, I consider it strong in it's day, but lame by today's standards.

Alien a more modern horror film, but as profound it's impact after seeing it, it still left no lasting memories for me.

I'm sure there are more worthy, like the original Halloween and others.

My ticket stubs worth!!

I agree with all of these! Add the original "When A Stranger Calls" with Carol Kane. I saw the first 20 minutes in the middle of a sunny afternoon and it still freaked me out!

as a little kid Fantasia 2000 use to scare the hell out of me (the first Fantasia film I love), I still haven't tried to watch it again cause I'm scared that I won't sleep for a month afterwards.

Edited by Bumblebee

The movie that creaped me out the most was the movie "Hostel" It was suppose to be a horror movie but it really was a slasher movie with all these 20 something guys and girls being torchered and killed. Bluck ... really bad

Then I noticed on cable they came out with a "Hostel 2" movie. Naturally I had to watch it, and wouldn't you know? It was worse then the first one! I mean it was just a bloody gory mess. They had this sweet, innocent, virgin girl bookworm type who never did anything ... she gets strapped up by her legs and gutted ... how do they get away with making movies like this? There was no plot to it. Is this the crap that younger people like to go to now a days? And this stuff does cater to the young.

I would have thought that "Hostel" would have at least been a limited release movie but it was a main release.

I remember as a kid watching the original movie The Blob...I couldn't sleep for weeks....funny my uncle owns it and was watching it one day and I stll as an adult can't watch it It's a mental thing now I guess.

Yeah, I remember the blob also. When I was a kid it did creap me out. There was this one part where the Blob engulfs this guy and then the blob opens up a little and you see the skill of the guy inside ... that was scary to me!

• 3 weeks later...

The Fourth kind still creeps me out even though i know it prolly fake it still just wierd me out

That's another one! I saw it in theaters and it took me months to stop waiting for aliens to kidnap me when I went to the bathroom at night. I still haven't been able to force myself to watch the copy I bought from Blockbuster a few years ago.

I got one from my childhood that creeps me out, Phantasm. Mortuary still scares me and it was my first memorable horror movie.

Anyone remember that movie?

How about some freaky French horror films, like Martyrs or Haute Tension? Those have to be two of the most diturbing films I've ever seen; just thinking about them makes me feel uneasy. Then, there's A Serbian Film - pure shock horror.

When A Stranger Calls is an all time creepy movie, for sure. I think it draws mostly on the fact that it's actually a plausible situation. Another one (more or less) is Funny Games. The original is better, naturally, in comparison to the Hollywood rendition. Another one that freaks me out is Drag Me to Hell; that demon thing is just way too scary!

Edited by Tranquility