URGENT Sign this gay rights petition please!

zland666

Did you think Uganda's "kill the gays bill" was dead? Well, it isn't. Uganda's parliament could pass the bill within two weeks. Melanie Nathan has put together a list of consequences for Uganda if they pass this bill. Please sign her Change.org petition to send a message to Uganda's president that the world will not rest until the "kill the gays bill" is dead once and for all.

http://www.change.org/petitions/uganda-is-set-to-pass-the-kill-the-gays-bill-within-two-weeks

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Did you think Uganda's "kill the gays bill" was dead? Well, it isn't. Uganda's parliament could pass the bill within two weeks. Melanie Nathan has put together a list of consequences for Uganda if they pass this bill. Please sign her Change.org petition to send a message to Uganda's president that the world will not rest until the "kill the gays bill" is dead once and for all.

http://www.change.or...ithin-two-weeks

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I haven't even heard about this. It sickens me...Why isn't this front page news?

• Site Administrator

Done.

I usually take these with a grain of salt. I searched Snopes.com and did not find it listed. Wiki has a extensive article about the bill which died when Parliament stopped on May 11, 2011. Although this meant it had to go through processes when Parliament starts again from it's beginning form.

I guess the only unusual thing I came across was that I believed that Uganda was primarily a Muslim nation but all references indicate that the bill was started and being promoted by Christian organizations. Kind of strange :wacko:

Either way, I am happy to add my name if it could make a difference.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...