Open Club  ·  280 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Who are Jeff's parents?

I am tossing in Robbie's mom and that a-hole preacher!

I think it's within the edge of possibility. Robbie's mom would have been in her early/mid-40's in 1981/1982.

I'm also going with Ryan's father, but I'm not sure about it being a relative of Robbie's.

Edited by methodwriter85

Without rereading the whole saga again, I search my memory banks Who are the loose ends Jim Crampton had a child back in high school ( that child would be to old but could be a relative of the person). There are endless lost children of the Hayes family, they are not a celibate group. Brad's dad wasn't one to avoid sex. or Kevin's dad. Not the first time evangelists have had that problem. Jeff Hayes could have fathered another child but again that child would be to old. So who? It maybe nobody related, but that would be no fun. So we will have to wait until all is revealed,

Edited by rjo

Damn, I was so hoping it was going to be Ryan's asshole father...  I was all set for Will figuring it out and reuniting Jeff and Ryan...

What about Stef for the father???  He did sleep with a few women back in the day...  Maybe one of them had the baby, did not know who Stef was, and gave the child up for adoption...

And Jeff likely would have been born well after Brad and the Gunn High Class of 1981 graduated (it'd be sometime around the first half of 1982), so if Lark had gotten a girl pregnant towards the end of senior year, she probably wouldn't have been showing through the summer after graduation.

I mean, if Brad didn't find out that his sister had a baby until said baby was a freaking three year old, I could easily see him missing that Lark had a kid, especially if the mother hid the pregnancy from everybody she went to high school with.

Edited by methodwriter85

Jeremy the first person I thought about was Karen who I believe was going out with Lark after Robbie and Brad got together. the only people that snaugh were Roger and the Hayes family. The other clue is that Jeff looks somewhat like his namesake Jeff Hayes, Not the same color eyes but close.

Hell, let's kick up the drama and say Stef is the father and some random girl Stef met.

I mean he's the only constant older character in the saga that is not a biological parent :D

Edited by mmike1969
  • Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..