Time for Another Fashion

Celethiel

http://shine.yahoo.com/photos/the-weirdest-looks-from-london-men-s-fashion-week-slideshow/man-photo-1394200309.html

And so I have found another Weirdest fashions for us all to amuse ourselves with it's existance...

Enjoy as much as me,...

I've seen wierder... lol.

Edited by Celethiel

Actually some of those outfits wouldn't be bad,,,,,,if you happen to be female, have the boobs to fill em out, and the right foundation garments.  On hunky guys they just look...... wrong.

I've realized that fashion shows are not for the practical wearing purposes.  And I really, really can't see a man with biceps like those working out with armlets and lace cut outs.  AND IT'S WHITE.  Does he not sweat?!

This might be random, but I had this perfect job once, helping models into their um... garments during fashion shows. You know zipper up, zipper down, buttoning millions of buttons, ripping their pants off (hey we had to hurry), holding the next pants to step into... Don't ask me about the actual fashion.

• Like 1

This might be random, but I had this perfect job once, helping models into their um... garments during fashion shows. You know zipper up, zipper down, buttoning millions of buttons, ripping their pants off (hey we had to hurry), holding the next pants to step into... Don't ask me about the actual fashion.

Mm.  Sounds like a blast.

Make way for The Stylemeister - oh yeah, baby, lookin' cool ...

the-human-gene-pool-onesie-freak-democra

*previously posted in Questions, Questions - too good not to post again :P*

Oh, my... Doesn't leave much to the imagination, does it?

Anyone ever been to Hel Looks? Some pretty weird and wonderful (mostly just weird) fashion choices right there... Lots of vintage, many many hipsters.

Stuff like this:

20130524_04.jpg

And this:

20130523_05.jpg

Edited by Thorn Wilde

Oh, my... Doesn't leave much to the imagination, does it?

Anyone ever been to Hel Looks? Some pretty weird and wonderful (mostly just weird) fashion choices right there... Lots of vintage, many many hipsters.

I see you Hel Looks and i raise you the original books which were Harajuku ones, Fruits and Fresh Fruits

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_jSkUzNa2SyU/TDOE7GAcebI/AAAAAAAAB9s/b7J9TKgS5CA/s1600/fruit1.jpg

the fact that this looks normal now shows how far fashion has come... or gone...

SOME chlorine?