HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDYDAVEK!

happy-birthday-animated-gif-348.jpg

• Like 2

Late to the party, but hopefully it's a fashionable kind of late. 

I hope you have  a great birthday!  If you went out for dinner, let me know where.  If it's good, I'll check it out! 

Thanks!

Took the family and went to the local outback in Ellisville.  It was good but not out of the ordinary good.  It was close and they have enough variety to suit everyone in the family including my granddaughter in middle school.  

Edited by Daddydavek

Thanks to MikeL, Cole Matthews, George Richard, Mark Arbour, Breeze and Krista for the birthday wishes.  I am still temporarily out of likes!  It has been a busy, but good day!  

P.S  Go CARDS!

Edited by Daddydavek

Thanks!

Took the family and went to the local outback in Ellisville.  It was good but not out of the ordinary good.  It was close and they have enough variety to suit everyone in the family including my granddaughter in middle school.  

I've been there lots of times!  When I'm on Manchester, I usually head for Faracci's instead.

Dave

Unlike Mark, I'm so late, I missed the party. All the same I hope your Birthday Day was all you wished for. All my best.

Sandrewn

May you live a long life

Full of gladness and health

With a pocket full of gold

As the least of your wealth

May the dreams you hold dearest

Be those which come true

May the kindness you spread,

Keep returning to you.

• Like 1