• Site Moderator

LOL    Yeah you irritated some folks. I do have to chuckle (sorry if I offend anyone) at some less than perfect reading habits. I knew Harris hadn't shown up yet, so I was expecting something from her. Perfect reaction from Silas. I won't spoil anything with what I think happened next though.  :)

• Like 1

LOL    Yeah you irritated some folks. I do have to chuckle (sorry if I offend anyone) at some less than perfect reading habits. I knew Harris hadn't shown up yet, so I was expecting something from her. Perfect reaction from Silas. I won't spoil anything with what I think happened next though.  :)

We'll have to see how it's going to match up. I have a reputation for the unexpected. :) 

No, I think Adelaide managed to bite the officer, making her fire in the air. The screams of pain came from the of user with a severely injured arm...

But there was a body hitting the ground...

oh wait, I checked, it was screaming in pain, so whoever it was didn't die.

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1

But there was a body hitting the ground...

oh wait, I checked, it was screaming in pain, so whoever it was didn't die.

At least not immediately. :)

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

As I finally head off to bed this thought popped into my head. It's less than 24 hours until the Navigator returns - YAY!!!!  :D  :D

Good news is coming for our hero and his fearless band of avengers, right?  :yes:  :yes: :yes:

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

As I finally head off to bed this thought popped into my head. It's less than 24 hours until the Navigator returns - YAY!!!!  :D  :D

Good news is coming for our hero and his fearless band of avengers, right?  :yes:  :yes: :yes:

It's going to be bittersweet in any case. It's the last chapter. I love/hate last chapters of good stories.

• Like 1

No likes.. :heart:  :heart:

I've been antsy all day.  :)

I know the feeling. 

Maybe Cynus will find his muse and continue the story of Silas in "The Navigator: Book 2".  One can only hope.  :worship::2thumbs:  :hug:   :boy:   :)

Well we will certainly be pulling for him!  :thumbup:

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

Maybe Cynus will find his muse and continue the story of Silas in "The Navigator: Book 2".  One can only hope.  :worship::2thumbs:  :hug:   :boy:   :)

One can only hope because I really like Silas and the crew from Crow's Lake.  :yes:  :yes:

Nagging, begging or pleading can sometimes work too....

• Site Moderator

One can only hope because I really like Silas and the crew from Crow's Lake.  :yes:  :yes:

Nagging, begging or pleading can sometimes work too....

There's more story there to be told, but no need to stress him out over it. It will come in its time. Now what would be positively awful would be to end with a cliffhanger.

• Site Moderator

:2thumbs:

No, I think Adelaide managed to bite the officer, making her fire in the air. The screams of pain came from the of user with a severely injured arm...

I totally agree with your hypothesis.  :yes::2thumbs:

Damn... I'm feeling quite loved at the moment. Too bad I'm out of likes or I'd "like" the shit out of all of you. ;)

To answer a few quick points...

There is a sequel planned, but when the muse will allow me to work on it is a completely different matter. I anticipate that I'll work on something else before Trailblazer(The working title for book two in the series) gets any work on it. The sequel will be several years after the end of The Navigator, and I happen to have it almost completely outlined, even if there has been no actual writing on it as of yet.

Would you all really be upset if it ended with a cliffhanger? ;) I will say no more, muahahaha!

You all rock. Thanks for sticking with me. :)

• Like 3