It was a really good chapter.  Noel's talk with Simon was very helpful.  

Question:  Let's say that Noel walked away, what happens to Tristan and Luis?  What happens to them if Diarmid dies?  Do they just go away?  What if Diarmid lives?  Do the souls wait until another third mate is born? Some of this might have been answered already, in part.  

If Noel walks away now, Tristan and Luis will fade. He will sense them for some time, but eventual they will be gone. What happens if Diarmad dies? That depends on the time he dies. Before or after the mating with Noel. Before (see above), after will be explained later in the story. If Diarmad lives, but Noel walks away, Tristan and Luis have to wait for another suitable third. In theory. Diarmad doesn't have time to wait any longer. Thanks for the questions, Lit. :)

• Like 2

As I'm new to the world of bodyparts that grow in order to be able to draw blood, can someone enlighten me, please ?

When do fangs grow ?

Is it a permanent situation or do they disappear after they are used ?

Is their growth dependent of the will of the person using them or don't they have any influence over it ?

Is there a connection with sexual arousal ?

Do fangs get cavities when their possessor eats too much sugar ?

Is the growth painful ?

Any information will do. :) 

• Like 1

As I'm new to the world of bodyparts that grow in order to be able to draw blood, can someone enlighten me, please ?

When do fangs grow ?

Is their growth dependent of the will of the person using them or don't they have any influence over it ?

Do fangs get cavities when their possessor eats too much sugar?

Is the growth painful ?

:gikkle: A totally legit question, but I can honestly say among the things I wondered about vampires, this wasn't one. 

• Like 3

:gikkle: A totally legit question, but I can honestly say among the things I wondered about vampires, this wasn't one. 

Can you imagine being their dentist?  :o  :gikkle:

I saw this in my Pinterest feed and it immediately made me think of Diarmad and Noel.  :wub:

ee24ad08c2e37e051fb9412411a39db8.jpg

Damn, I'm out of likes  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

• Like 4

When do fangs grow ?

Is the growth painful ?

When do fangs grow?

That depends on which kind of vampire we're talking about. The Seraei are born with fangs, although they don't use them until they are mated. Their final (human) mates need to lose their eyeteeth and then grow fangs. Which will take a few days. Noël however, has been born with fangs, due to the fact Tristan has been bonded. He just doesn't know this.

If you want to read another version of 'getting fangs' I recommend my vampire Christmas story.

Seraei and their mates can retract their fangs. In other stories fangs are permanent. They might elongate even more before the vampire drinks blood.

Their growth can't be influenced. If you're a vampire you need fangs. With time and experience a vampire can suppress the urge to drop his fangs, in contrast to young vampires. They drop their fangs all the time: when they get excited, when they smell blood e.g. 

In most stories there is. Sexual arousal distracts the 'blood donors' aka victims, and/or they are more willing to participate. All in all it makes the whole act more pleasurable. Which is always good. Right?

Vampires  don't contract human diseases, so no. Streptococcus mutans etc don't have a chance. ;)

Is the growth painful ?

The first time, yes. Again see above.

I hope I could answer your questions. Of course everything depends on the authors and their wicked mind. :)

Edited by aditus
  • Like 3